• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Religion Quiz

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
So far the "evil", "soul", and "morals" questions don't include my views, or even an "other" option, so I'm forced to pick my best approximate.

So, my results:

Secular = 64.3%
Pagan = 42.9%
Wiccan = 35.7%
Mormon = 21.4%
Buddhist = 14.3%
Hindu = 7.1%
Jewish = 0.0%
Muslim = 0.0%
Christian = 0.0%

You are Agnostic. This is a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

Even though you may not call yourself an Atheist, you believe and live life just like Atheists do. You feel that most, if not all rules to living life are best to be decided by all of us, for all of us. A 'to each his or her own' as long they are not hurting others is the best approach for people in a society. We believe that this way of dealing with each other is the best way for all of us to have a better, safer and more reliable society.

You are Secular. This means that you make your decisions about life by your own experience and try to think about whats best for everyone. This is the only way to have an equal society. You my be religious or believe in a God but, You don't let that impact your reasons for wanting the best for people.

And so apparently I'm an agnostic secularist. While true, neither of these are religions. Beyond that, it cites "Pagan" as a single religion, when it's not.

It also says I "live life like an atheist despite not being one". This is an oversimplification, as it doesn't take into account the fact that I view the world in a polytheistic context. This does influence my behavior.

Overall, while it started out with good points with unnecessary questions on gender and sexuality, I'm overall disappointed with the quiz, as I am with most of these.

Reactions: gsa

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
Sorry guys, I had never seen this on the internet before and so I thought it would be fun to try. I guess I should have tried it before I posted. :(

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Ditto. That was one of the worst religion quizzes I've ever taken. Absolutely pointless.
I'm sure you'd be happy that I came out far more Mormon than Hindu. Maybe it's some kind of deviant proseltysing you guys came out with. Spooky!

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Secular = 64.3%

Pagan = 42.9%

Wiccan = 35.7%

Mormon = 21.4%

Buddhist = 14.3%

Hindu = 7.1%

Jewish = 0.0%

Muslim = 0.0%

Christian = 0.0%

vaguelyhumanoid

One weird, confusing quiz. With some of the sex options, I don't know if they're accurate to *any* religion.

Anyways, I got agnostic pagan. Makes sense, seeing as... I'm an agnostic pagan. :-/

Deidre

Took the quiz. I'm agnostic! :D

(as with most quizzes like these though, there are a few questions that really are for lack of a better word, unfair to make a determination based upon them)

LegionOnomaMoi

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Apparently I'm agnostic. Thank goodness there are quizzes which require responses I don't believe in order to tell my that I'm something I already identify myself as. Still, always amusing.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Some questions did not allow me to state what I really believe in (as usual) but I got "gnostic" which is close.

You are Gnostic. This is a person who KNOWS that the existence of God is true; a person who claims as a matter of fact that God exists.

Even though you do not call yourself pagan, you answers here follow more to the beliefs of pagan people. Sometimes changing to or even just looking into a new religion can result in a more happy and productive life. People who never question their beliefs or even learn about other religions are stuck in a loop and this keeps you less educated and stuck calling yourself something that you may not be.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Some of the questions didn't really have an answer that I fully agreed with, but I did my best:

Secular = 78.6%
Wiccan = 35.7%
Pagan = 35.7%
Buddhist = 21.4%
Hindu = 7.1%
Jewish = 0.0%
Muslim = 0.0%
Christian = 0.0%
Mormon = 0.0%

"You are Agnostic. This is a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

You are an Atheist. This is a person that does not believe in any of the claims that have been made about god.

This does not mean that there is no God but, without demonstrable evidence, you dont see a reason to believe. This is about what you believe or dont, not about what you know. A lot of people confuse Agnostic and Atheist. You can be both.

Because you are Agnostic, you are being honest with yourself by saying that you do not know. By using your logic and reasoning you have set yourself up to be able to find the truth.

The fact that you call yourself an Atheist and your result was secular shows that you have thought about these types of questions before. Its safe to say that you have looked and questioned at least 1 religion. Being skeptical is a great way to approach life. You can learn more about Atheism and secular info on our Atheist page.

You are Secular. This means that you make your decisions about life by your own experience and try to think about whats best for everyone. This is the only way to have an equal society. You my be religious or believe in a God but, You don't let that impact your reasons for wanting the best for people"

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I took it again and it gave me a rude answer:

Pagan = 71.4%
Wiccan = 50.0%
Secular = 50.0%
Buddhist = 14.3%
Hindu = 7.1%
Jewish = 0.0%
Muslim = 0.0%
Christian = 0.0%
Mormon = 0.0%
Once again, as we state on our main page, This questionnaire is not like others. This is not to see what religion you are but, rather see how your own thoughts fit into different beliefs.
You are Gnostic. This is a person who KNOWS that the existence of God is true; a person who claims as a matter of fact that God exists.
You are a Theist. This means that you believe that there is a God. More than likely you have found something to make you believe there is a God.
Because you are Gnostic about God, you claim to have knowledge that God is real. This is not about believing, it is about knowing. People who claim that they KNOW there is a God or KNOW that there is not a God, are not telling the truth. It takes demonstrable evidence to be able to claim knowledge. Just as you can prove there is a sun, that is the kind of thing you need to be able to back up a claim of knowledge. It would only be honest to say that no ones knows as a matter of fact if a God or Gods exist or not.
Even though you do not call yourself pagan, you answers here follow more to the beliefs of pagan people. Sometimes changing to or even just looking into a new religion can result in a more happy and productive life. People who never question their beliefs or even learn about other religions are stuck in a loop and this keeps you less educated and stuck calling yourself something that you may not be.

RedDragon94

Love everyone, meditate often
Lol. That makes me smile. I don't know where they get that pagans are uneducated, pagans could be understood as some of the first scientists with the way they observed nature and experimented with different substances. Apparently I missed that first part about the questionnaire being more of a mentality photograph. It's interesting that I would get atheist. Maybe I'm sort of a heretic.