• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New member here

Jontehs

Premium Member
Hello my name is Jonas and I'm is here to discuss religions. Even if
my greatest interest is the history of Christianity specifically
And don't worry Christians I dont believe anything about Zeitgeist or similar claims;)

Jontehs

Premium Member
It's always nice to see an ageistic drop by. Welcome. What are your three favorite peer reviewed works on the history of Christianity specifically?
Sorry but what do you mean by "ageistic" ?. And about my three favorites works about history of Christianity. well i don't know but you seems very knowledgeable from what I have read from yours posts. So can you give me any tip I would appreciate it thanks
- Jonas

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
... what do you mean by "ageistic"?
Someone who does not believe in [zeit]geists?
Sorry - just me trying to be funny.​

And about my three favorites works about history of Christianity. well i don't know but you seems very knowledgeable from what I have read from yours posts. So can you give me any tip I would appreciate it thanks
Thanks, but there are many here far more knowledgable about Christianity than I. I just assumed that someone whose "greatest interest is the history of Christianity specifically" would have texts that he deemed particularly valuable. Welcome again.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
heh heh

Ditto, since I'm too lazy to think up something quirky and clever of my own.
Thanx for the frubie, but I'm unworthy.
I just take advantage of natural mistakes.
It started out as "greatings", & so I concocted an ad hoc rescue to make it look cromulent.