• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New kid in town

backtothetanks

Zombie Killer
Hello everyone, this is exactly the kind of forum I was looking for. I am here to learn more about religions, and perhaps decide on one for myself. I hope I can contribute here, as religions are fascinating to me.

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

(Mr Cheese, what's wrong with Luciferianism?)

Welcome to RF. I'm glad to see you are willing to learn. Luciferianism is a very interesting religion that I have failed to learn enough about. Guess i'll be seeing you in the LHP forums then :p

GhK.

Mr Cheese

Greetings

(Mr Cheese, what's wrong with Luciferianism?)

Welcome to RF. I'm glad to see you are willing to learn. Luciferianism is a very interesting religion that I have failed to learn enough about. Guess i'll be seeing you in the LHP forums then :p

GhK.

Oooh arrr....

Devon huh... well pass me the clotted cream....

Failed to learn about?

Whatever makes you think that?

From what I have seen luceferianism is just another LHP self empowering religion, largely based on wicca and/or thelema....

drink up ye zider zee.....

Of course it gets mixed up with the hermetic take on lucifer which is found in some forms of free masonary, rosicrucianism etc. where it relates to the 7 stage process of alchemy and the rosicrucian vault....

but luciferianism is really a different kettle of fish, yes?

GiantHouseKey

Haha Yep that's right, down here in Devon all we ever do is eat clotted cream and drink cider. Ooh arr ooh arr ;)

I mean from what i've seen of islam it's all just blowing up infidels and death to the west right... (Disclaimer: I don't believe this at all)

Obviously that's not the case! Im sure it's the same with luciferianism. There's obviously more I could learn about it and it seems like an interesting religion.

GhK.

backtothetanks

Zombie Killer
For me, Luciferianism is about acknowleding God's imperfection and Lucifer willingness to teach us, but as I said over on LHPs I think my beliefs are more symbolic for me. Athiesm is much more appealing a the moment.

Anyway, thanks for more greetings!

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
For me, Luciferianism is about acknowleding God's imperfection and Lucifer willingness to teach us, but as I said over on LHPs I think my beliefs are more symbolic for me. Athiesm is much more appealing a the moment.
And religion is all about selecting the appealing ... :yes: ... and it's especially neat if it's different. Welcome.

Mr Cheese

Anyway, thanks for more greetings!

atheism huh....

well then the LHP is all about the SELF (as opposed to the self that isnt the self; the all)

so maybe it is for you

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

Just a word of advice from a satanist: Make sure you understand what you want. Atheistic Satanism, whilst it can be a powerful tool, should not be used to accompany a friction with a monotheistic deity. Whilst your beliefs may be symbolic, monotheism is very much an application of that symbolism. Being an atheist and being a misotheist are very different and you should be sure to note the difference and understand which side of the pendulum you fall on. Personally i'm sure you'll have no problem, but i've known others fail on the way to Ourd because they had tried to drive themselves on a path that they had no connection with.

Good luck on your journey brother :)

GhK.