• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Homepage

Brent W

Resident Tech Guy
Hi everyone,

We have rolled out our new homepage, which uses a special algorithm to pick out our most popular topics and automatically add feature them on the front page. The forums are still the same as always and are listed underneath the Forums tab at top.

Congrats to all members who have had and will have a thread featured. Keep up posting the great content!

Laika

Premium Member
Hi everyone,

We have rolled out our new homepage, which uses a special algorithm to pick out our most popular topics and automatically add feature them on the front page. The forums are still the same as always and are listed underneath the Forums tab at top.

Congrats to all members who have had and will have a thread featured. Keep up posting the great content!

Hey Brent,

I'm guessing you are already aware of this and it's to do with the update- but when I get to the RF homepage it doesn't show the forums itself but asks for log in details. (I'm using RF on mobile). Is this intentional?

Thanks for the updates btw. The forum is looking really nice and sleek now. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've noticed that I'm no longer alerted to every post response or frubal I get.
Alerts still exist, but seem to cover only 90% of what used to be.

Btw, I like how there's a blinking green light at the business end of me hoe.
It makes me look like an angry beacon!

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Wow, so not only do you guys ignore the problems which arise with changes, you've now gone so far as to not allow us to chose which content we view, or directly go to a specific forum from the homepage. Absolute, undiluted crap. Can we get a refund on membership?

Brent W

Resident Tech Guy
Wow, so not only do you guys ignore the problems which arise with changes, you've now gone so far as to not allow us to chose which content we view, or directly go to a specific forum from the homepage. Absolute, undiluted crap. Can we get a refund on membership?

All you have to do is click the forums tab and everything is just the same way as it was before. You can continue to complain, however, if that more fits your style.