• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New game: Guess my...

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Guess what my middle name is?

We played this at work today as many were curious as to mine. After 5 hours of much searching, for a name so lame, I finally just told somebody. They were surprised at it and how much trouble/heartache they went through to find it out. So, I thought we'd play it here.

For the winner (and players), there is only one rule: ALL PLAYERS MUST GIVE THE WINNER FRUBALS!!!!!!! *also the two or three of you on here that know my middle name are not allowed to play*

I'll give out a clue every day and I ask that all players not guess more than twice a day. I'll start with what the people at work knew:

My middle name begins with "L"..... and I hate it!

meteor

*also the two or three of you on here that know my middle name are not allowed to play*
:no:C'mon man, thats not fair.......:(:(:(:(

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
All too fair my unfeathered friend! I can't believe Robyn, Janelle, and Gary spent hours trying to guess it! They even pulled up a boys name list that it was on and still couldn't get it! ha ha ha....

NO YOU CAN'T PLAY!!!!

meteor

thats funny, I can understand Gary and Janelle taking forever, with a combined IQ of 4 on a good day, and Robyn, well some things are best left unsaid

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
OK. These are the only L from famous clothing line.

Lacoste
Louie
L.L
. (L.L. Bean)

The others have been mentioned like. Lee and Louis.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
OK. These are the only L from famous clothing line.

Lacoste
Louie
L.L. (L.L. Bean)

The others have been mentioned like. Lee and Louis.

Awh, yes... but NO? There is one you'd recognize were it only on the list.... The same list people at work got too!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Ok. Here's a few more.
It's either Le (Le Tigre) or Lucky (Lucky Brand Jeans).
I am pretty sure it's not Liz (Liz Claiborne), Laura (Laura Ahsley),
or La (La Perla)

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
ha ha ha, you crack me up!!!!!!!!!! NOPE!!!!!!!!!! (another clue for tomorrow as it is already late):

You'd find it in most towns....