• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Frubal?

Would you like this new frubal?

• Yes! Add a prayer/well wishes frubal.

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No, we have enough as it is.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Let's trade the angry frubal for the prayer/well wishes frubal.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Greetings RFians!

After receiving a suggestion for such, the staff have been considering adding a "prayers/well wishes" frubal. But, we wanted to get an idea about how the community felt about it.

We understand there are a lot of frubals already; there is an option in the poll for replacing the 'angry' frubal rather than just adding a new one.

Please let us know what you think!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The Angery frube is useful so i hope its not replaced. Adding a prayer/well wishes frubal, the prayer part concerns me but thats my personal view of prayer. Well wishes??? Why not???

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The Angery frube is useful so i hope its not replaced. Adding a prayer/well wishes frubal, the prayer part concerns me but thats my personal view of prayer. Well wishes??? Why not???
Facebook has a non-religious symbol, care, that I quite like. Maybe (c) issues with that one but something like it would be great.

iStock-1220494595_2000px-856x632.jpg

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I put other. I'd like a happy/wholesome frubal. To mark when a post is wholesome. I think the friendly frubal most use to express well wishes

Edit to expand on my thoughts

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Please let us know what you think!
I think the angry one should stay - it's the right one sometimes. News headline: Man boils cat for a laugh. I need that frubal, short of an AK47.
Not mad on the "Prayers/Well Wishes." Lots of people may want to signal "Well wishes" but don't pray and don't subscribe to the idea..

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I put other. I'd like a happy/wholesome frubal. I think the friendly frubal most use to express well wishes
I started a thread about this some time ago and said that to me "friendly" is a response "that's a friendly gesture" - usage and not a response to someone's problems.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
0 started a thread about this some time ago and said that to me "friendly" is a response "that's a friendly gesture" - usage and not a response to someone's problems.
I still want a this is wholesome frubal.

Edit: maybe some folk use the friendly for that tho

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
After receiving a suggestion for such, the staff have been considering adding a "prayers/well wishes" frubal. But, we wanted to get an idea about how the community felt about it.
I voted "Let's trade ..." (primarily because there is no chance of returning to a single-frubal universe).

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
The thing is, not all users pray

But everyone can send good wishes

I'm religious but I don't pray

Well, maybe a little bit ;)
It does seem to water it down. It's like 'happy holidays' instead of 'merry Christmas'. I'm not a fan.