1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New domain and website

Discussion in 'Left-Hand Path Religions DIR' started by Luciferi Baphomet, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Luciferi Baphomet

Luciferi Baphomet Lucifer, is my Liberator

Ratings:
    +305
    Religion:
    ⛧Theistic Luciferian Satanist⛧
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. caribbeanorthodox

caribbeanorthodox Espiritista

Ratings:
    +2
    Religion:
    espiritismo
    I'm checking out your website right now. (BTW, I've always loved the image in your avi!)

I've never agreed with the whole "Lucifer is bad" thing. If I do something wrong, it was me! Any spirit, no matter how big, can be malicious - including the protestant God. A high evolved spirit (as we call it in my religion) like Lucifer would inherently know more than a mortal.

ETA:
    I've totally had experiences like yours! I honestly get bad vibes in protestant environments. I've never gotten the whole threatening-people-with-damnation thing, especially when their religion is supposedly about acceptance. (I'm puertorican. We don't really "evangelize".)

#2 caribbeanorthodox, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Liu

Liu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +404
    Religion:
    Pandiabololatry
    I think you mean "evangelical" instead of "protestant"?
    Protestants are quite wide-spread here in Europe, and very liberal normally (I went to protestant Sunday school as a teenager, and hell wasn't even really a thing, everything was mere metaphor), whereas evangelicals tend to be very common in the US and quite fundamental at times, or so I heard.