• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New discoveries of 'missing links.'

dad

Undefeated
Nothing you have said discredits science, because you have demonstrated a lack of knowledge of science and a religious agenda for young earth Creationism
Nothing you have said credits science, because you have demonstrated a lack of knowledge of science and a religious agenda for so called science.

As for your unsupported claim that the little creature that needs no air had to be evolved to get that way, well, add that to your unsupported claims pile.
(not that I care either way because there was lots of evolution going on real fast in the former nature)

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Nothing you have said credits science, because you have demonstrated a lack of knowledge of science and a religious agenda for so called science.

As for your unsupported claim that the little creature that needs no air had to be evolved to get that way, well, add that to your unsupported claims pile.
(not that I care either way because there was lots of evolution going on real fast in the former nature)

dad

Undefeated
You really, really, really need to learn how evidence and burden of proof works.
An understanding of basic logic would be beneficial as well.
It works like this, you make a so called science claim, and you support it through the gills six ways from Sunday. Sorry that you thought that fable re ital was all you needed.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It works like this, you make a so called science claim, and you support it through the gills six ways from Sunday. Sorry that you thought that fable re ital was all you needed.
Let's see you back up your claims.

Fable "re ital" is your position.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Scientist do not rule this out. It is possible for God to Create to some creatures that did not need oxygen through evolution based on the evidence.
Why, because you believe in evolution rather than creation? Just wondering...So let me ask you a question. When you say it is possible for God to create some creatures that did not need oxygen through evolution based on the evidence, first of all, what evidence? That these life forms do not need oxygen to exist? And of course, have you figured how the evolution occurred? Except that "God did it" through evolution, no matter what. Everything you say is speculation.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Why, because you believe in evolution rather than creation? Just wondering...So let me ask you a question. When you say it is possible for God to create some creatures that did not need oxygen through evolution based on the evidence, first of all, what evidence? That these life forms do not need oxygen to exist? And of course, have you figured how the evolution occurred? Except that "God did it" through evolution, no matter what. Everything you say is speculation.

Everything I post is based on published research based on the objective verifiable evidence that falsifies the hypothesis supporting evolution shared by more than 95%+ of the scientist worldwide from many different religious beliefs. Predictive models use scientific methods for evolution are the same scientific methods used throughout science and the foundation of our technology.

The evidence from studying these animals alone are of course, not proof of anything, of course science does not prove anything. These animals are related to other similar animals that use oxygen.

As far as my beliefs I believe God Created our physical existence and humanity in harmony with the natural methods that may be objectively verified by science. God would not Create in a methind in conflict and in contradiction the the evidence of our natural physical existence.

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Everything I post is based on published research based on the objective verifiable evidence that falsifies the hypothesis supporting evolution shared by more than 95%+ of the scientist worldwide from many different religious beliefs. Predictive models use scientific methods for evolution are the same scientific methods used throughout science and the foundation of our technology.

The evidence from studying these animals alone are of course, not proof of anything, of course science does not prove anything. These animals are related to other similar animals that use oxygen.

As far as my beliefs I believe God Created our physical existence and humanity in harmony with the natural methods that may be objectively verified by science. God would not Create in a methind in conflict and in contradiction the the evidence of our natural physical existence.
So if you read the Bible, Jesus this, "However, from the beginning of creation, 'God made them male and female.'" Mark 10:6.

YoursTrue

So have scientists figured out how these specimens, as the popular thought goes, evolved?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
So if you read the Bible, Jesus this, "However, from the beginning of creation, 'God made them male and female.'" Mark 10:6.

OK! So what!?!?!? You believe in a literal creation in an ancient text 2,000+ years old. It simply is not a viable view simply based on the objective knowledge we have today.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
So have scientists figured out how these specimens, as the popular thought goes, evolved?
Yes, they evolved through adaptation to changing environments of "time"

You do not believe in science, therefore any response is of no help.

Last edited: