• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

never done this before. trying to find members to join my faith.

roger1440

I do stuff
My religion doesn't hold value to currency or material items unless that material item is something you created and holds sentimental value.
I guess you hunt your food, make your clothes. Gee, I wouldn't want that sort of god.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Why any need for members anyway?

Company?

Never made sense for a God.

People yes. God uh no.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Well just look up at some of the comments I've posted to other peoples questions and u'll see I have explained quite a bit thus far:)
Dillon.......... it would have been so easy for you to simply write down some answers and post them to me.
Tell me....... honestly...... You couldn't answer those simple questions...... could you?

Never mind.............

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Personally, I wouldn't want a world where a lot of people believed what I believe. It would make for pretty boring conversations.

Dillon

I guess you hunt your food, make your clothes. Gee, I wouldn't want that sort of god.
This is how half the world lives...:'( Did u know that? Over half the world is still barefoot.. Could u say that to them about the gods that they believe in? I do intend to live this way one day.. Because I understand that I dont deserve any better. I haven't done anything to deserve it. But if u feel like u have done something that makes u better than 4 billion people, that u deserve the precious water and food u probably waste every day and night then I would agree with u. Ur a freakin hero bro... Good going..

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Personally, I wouldn't want a world where a lot of people believed what I believe. It would make for pretty boring conversations.

More Heathens = Less mead for me. :(

:D

Dillon

So ud rather have religious wars and genocide like the middle east? That's what that "entertaining conversation" gets u when it comes to religion son.

Sees

Dragonslayer
This is how half the world lives...:'( Did u know that? Over half the world is still barefoot.. Could u say that to them about the gods that they believe in? I do intend to live this way one day.. Because I understand that I dont deserve any better. I haven't done anything to deserve it. But if u feel like u have done something that makes u better than 4 billion people, that u deserve the precious water and food u probably waste every day and night then I would agree with u. Ur a freakin hero bro... Good going..

Why do you feel you don't deserve it? :confused:

People have been scoping out water sources, mastering agriculture, and making shoes for over ten thousand years. Some simply picked a crappy spot and/or didn't work hard enough at invention, creativity, etc. - their descendents are receiving the results of that down the road. It's up to you if you're worth it or not, whether you keep the ball rolling.

Hopefully you don't have one of those pessimistic "woe is me" religions with a plan to gift it to others o_O

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
So ud rather have religious wars and genocide like the middle east? That's what that "entertaining conversation" gets u when it comes to religion son.
It is amusing, that at the spritly age of 59, a poster refers to me as "son". I'd wager I've thought all this through a great deal more than you yourself have.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Sausage is a good reason to stay here.
Have some...
sausagesbig.jpg

roger1440

I do stuff

Your comment went in so many different directions it was meaningless. You said you do not value material things. All creatures would put some value on material things. A dog would seek shelter under a tree during a rain storm. During the storm the dog would value the tree.

Dillon

Why do you feel you don't deserve it? :confused:

People have been scoping out water sources, mastering agriculture, and making shoes for over ten thousand years. Some simply picked a crappy spot and/or didn't work hard enough at invention, creativity, etc. - their descendents are receiving the results of that down the road. It's up to you if you're worth it or not, whether you keep the ball rolling.

Hopefully you don't have one of those pessimistic "woe is me" religions with a plan to gift it to others o_O
Those people dont have anything because the militias of their territories murder them for their cloths, property and food so they can sell it to big corporations illegally so that they can in turn sell it as retail for us to buy, sweat shops and terrorism and slavery are still alive and its all for profit for "ESTABLISHED" countries!

Dillon

Your comment went in so many different directions it was meaningless. You said you do not value material things. All creatures would put some value on material things. A dog would seek shelter under a tree during a rain storm. During the storm the dog would value the tree.
Those material things are called LIFE NECESSITY OF COURSE PEOPLE NEED FOOD AND SHELTER!! NOT IPHONES AND 3 CARS WITH 2 STORY HOUSES FOR 1 MAN

roger1440

I do stuff
Those material things are called LIFE NECESSITY OF COURSE PEOPLE NEED FOOD AND SHELTER!! NOT IPHONES AND 3 CARS WITH 2 STORY HOUSES FOR 1 MAN
Who said anything about "IPHONES AND 3 CARS WITH 2 STORY HOUSES FOR 1 MAN"? It wasn't me.