• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NetDoc at the Boy Scouts Jamboree

QTpi

Mischevious One
Pah and I are happy to report that NetDoc is alive and well and having a great time at the Boy Scouts Jamboree. He didn't need his scuba gear to catch this fish!
NetDocBigBobber.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Thats the first picture of NetDoc I've seen that isn't underwater, and he isn't wearing scuba gear.

QTpi

Mischevious One
NetDoc still had to get some work done as administrator of the Fishing Outpost.
NetDocAtWork.jpg

Pah

Uber all member
Luke Wolf said:
Thats the first picture of NetDoc I've seen that isn't underwater, and he isn't wearing scuba gear.
I have to admit, for the same reason, I had to ask him if he knew where NetDoc was when we first spoke. And of course, he wasn't familiar with my real name when I announced myself - Pah, he understood.

We didn't get too much time together - Doc is a very busy man and had a "honey do" list a mile long. It was fantastic to finally met another RF'er and NetDoc doubly so!!!

We gotta have a convention!!!!

The Black Whirlwind

wow, i've never seen a picture of any of them. I always thought pah was a redheaded irishman, and that netdoc was the little scuba dude in his avatar.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
What a WONDERFUL surprise! I indeed had a "honey do" list a mile long but I am glad that I got to meet the two of you! I had just come in from Fredericksburg, and had the man in charge of the event needing my time, some kids from my church wanting some time and of course, Qtpi and Pah! The others waited for a bit! :D

We had a most memorable Jambo, where Fish Hook Lake served 56,000 Scouts, caught 15,000 pounds of fish and I met some really neat people. I learned to fly fish and caught four catfish on a fly rod (using a wooly bugger) in about fifteen minutes. Now, I am home, I have a 101.8 degree temperature and more aches than I thought I had joints.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Welcome back, Netdoc! :bounce:jiggy: Hope you recover soon.

I must admit you look different than I imagined... for some reason I imagined you as looking a bit serious. As soon as I typed that, I realized how crazy it sounded. :D

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Actually, the best place for any "convention" would be here in Orlando. Plenty of fun things to do together as we debate the REAL meaning of "It's a Small World After All" or whether Spinks is a reincarnation of Goofy! :D Plus, I would get the opportunity to get most of you Scuba Diving too!

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Catfish on a fly rod?! It just doesn't seem right....

Were 15,000 pounds of fish really removed from a single lake? I hope this was a really large lake!

Pah

Uber all member
Seyorni said:
Catfish on a fly rod?! It just doesn't seem right....

Were 15,000 pounds of fish really removed from a single lake? I hope this was a really large lake!
I think NetDoc said it was stocked with 20,000 catfich earlier that week. The lake was more what I would call a pond but it had airation (sp?) for the mass of fish

Watcher

The Gunslinger
NetDoc said:
Actually, the best place for any "convention" would be here in Orlando. Plenty of fun things to do together as we debate the REAL meaning of "It's a Small World After All" or whether Spinks is a reincarnation of Goofy! Plus, I would get the opportunity to get most of you Scuba Diving too!
I'll dive with you NetDoc!!!! :jiggy: Should I start packing my gear?? I'm starting to go through withdrawels because that hurrican messed my fix up:biglaugh:

A convention?
Ahh man....we're going to have to hold it in my back yard or my mom wouldn't let me go:biglaugh: or we could wait a few years;)