• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nazis

Booko

Deviled Hen
"Ministries"? I didn't think anyone under the umbrella of Satanism was into proselytizing. :confused:

GabrielWithoutWings

This seemed harmless at first but when I looed closer I could see the evil that was behind it. It worries me that some people will see this as representative of all satanists.

There's a sister website to that one. It's even worse.

No Left Hand Path organization fills me with fear. That organization does. It isn't Left Hand Path, at all, in my opinion. It has all the symptoms of a cult.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Joy of Satan site seems positive and reasonable. To counter it you'll have to do better than cite the oddities of similar-sounding sites.

GabrielWithoutWings

That would be the sister website. Heinrich Himmler was apparently a high priest and all that.

The JoS is a Right Hand Path UFO cult that swears it's Left Hand Path. They've just replaced God with En Ki and have replaced the Mitzvot with Maxine's yahoo group.

I stand by my previous.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Wow...:run:

and my eyes really hurt from reading that Joy of Satan site. Did she really have to be that cliche and make it red text on black? :rolleyes:

Satanism I really have no problem with. I don't believe in him but I'd still be interested in learning more about it. But uhh apparently this woman is caaarazy, right?

Ananda91

Dhamma Seeker
Sadly, I used to be a member of this ministry. Back when I was a confused teenager, this seemed like the answer. I was immediately welcomed and I received all the sympathy in the world from these people. They have a very subtle way of brainwashing people. They agree with everything you say, but at the same time they start dropping their own little tidbits of information and ending it with "...as I heard from Satan". I was guided to a false sense of comfort while they implanted these ideals into my head.

Almost 2 years later, I found myself wondering why the Jews? What evidence do they have? I started to break down the organization and see that it was not about Satan at all, rather it was about encouraging a race war against those of Jewish ancestry. All the neo-nazism began to sink in and I quickly turned away. I broke free and shivered at what I had been led to believe.

Thankfully, I am not as naive as I used to be, and now live a peaceful life as a simple Buddhist. Such a 180, I get whiplash every time I look back to those times.

Zakolyev

Left-Handed Dandy
I believe Magus GIlmore of the CoS aptly described such groups with his term "sheep in wolves' clothing."

Bawb

Satan
I think i'm the re-incarnation of hitler, because i think i wu want to be re-incarnated, and i no a ritual to re-incarnate myself, cuz i don't think i'm ready for hell, and i wuz born the same year as a massacre at a hi skool, and a kid said he wuz hitler's reincarnation...so maybe i am?

GabrielWithoutWings

I think i'm the re-incarnation of hitler, because i think i wu want to be re-incarnated, and i no a ritual to re-incarnate myself, cuz i don't think i'm ready for hell, and i wuz born the same year as a massacre at a hi skool, and a kid said he wuz hitler's reincarnation...so maybe i am?

If you're the reincarnation of Hitler, then:

A) I hope you can write Deutsch better than English.

B) Why are you a satanist? Hitler was in favor of Christianity.

Some may be just interested in military history, I've been banned numerous times for "promoting Nazism" from various Satanic forums. I am an avid collector of militaria, I wonder what would have happened if I would have posted a song from the Imperial Japanese? Oh well, small minds do as they will do.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Am i the only one who doesn't find Nazi influences frightening? Ive been around a lot of Nazi groups and satanic cults in my day, mainly through music.
Some people are retarded, but this person paints and awful view of satanism. They're the mirror image of christian, thats what we try to avoid right? We are not just following the opposite path, ours is more refined, for the new age and not the ages long gone.