• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Natal Charts

Cynic

Mine's the strangest chart I've ever seen:
37743900.gif

You can get free charts here:
http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Because of the concentration, DJ?

I'm horrible at charts. Here's mine from the same engine, though!

Here is the Astro Chart you requested:

37731257.gif

Name: Margaret Lawrence
September 27 1979
11:05 PM Time Zone is CDT
Chicago, IL

Rising Sign is in 02 Degrees Cancer
Very sensitive by nature, you prefer to be in your own familiar surroundings. Cautious and conservative, you make changes in your life only very slowly, if at all. You do not open up easily to strangers. Friendships are made for life, however -- once given, your trust is forever. Your mother, your home as a child and your early family life in general are very important to you. You are also very sentimental. When you feel self- confident, you are gentle, giving and protective of the needs of others. But when you feel insecure or threatened, you become overly sensitive to criticism, shy, withdrawn and moody. You have a strong need for security -- in the sense that you are being loved, nourished and protected.

The sensitive is correct- not so much the 'familiar surroundings' part. I do easily open up to strangers. My mom's very important to me, but I've had too many homes as a child to care about any one in particular.
Sun is in 04 Degrees Libra.
Very sociable, you enjoy being with others and definitely prefer not be alone. Warm and affectionate, you go out of your way to make others like you. You despise ugliness, for you being surrounded by beauty and harmony is a necessity of life. You prefer fine clothing, an attractive home and pleasant surroundings wherever you are. Your refined tastes apply to music and to art as well. At times, you are very indecisive you waver and falter when forced to make a choice because you have the ability to see both sides of any question. The positive part of this is that you are very fair-minded and can be trusted to settle disputes. Your greatest challenge is to take any one- on-one encounter and make the most of it.

I'm not sure if I despise ugliness. Nastiness, yes. The indecisive part is correct- wait, maybe it isn't- no, wait...
Moon is in 21 Degrees Sagittarius.
An idealist, you prefer the grand, the beautiful, the good and the noble. You get very disappointed when your high expectations in life are not met. Very curious by nature, you enjoy traveling and learning about other peoples and cultures. Try to avoid your tendency to ignore the small but important details of living. You are independent and free, and you want others to be that way, too. Optimistic, buoyant and cheerful, others like to have you around. You have an incessant desire to learn as much as possible about metaphysics, religion, philosophy and any other broad, deep subject. Your life tends to be punctuated by bursts of energy and frenetic activity.

'Try to avoid your tendency to ignore the small but important details of living." That's a nice way of saying that I'm completely lacking in grounding. :D This seems 'right'.
Mercury is in 15 Degrees Libra.
You are known for not jumping to conclusions about things. You tend to weigh all possible choices very carefully before making a decision. When in the slightest amount of doubt, you will compromise rather than ruffle any feathers. You are a true raconteur of culture and taste -- your ideas and opinions are neat, elegant and refined. A born diplomat, you dislike discord so much that you will go out of your way to make others feel comfortable and at ease. You speak softly and pleasantly.

Feathers! Wait, sorry... Thought I saw my name, there! ;) This part rings true, also, but I wonder how much of that is simply me wanting to be diplomatic and hating conflict.
Venus is in 13 Degrees Libra.
A very friendly and outgoing person, you hate to be alone. Beware of a continuing tendency to compromise yourself in order to avoid being lonely. Try to be yourself, not what others would like you to be. You have an innate desire to be in refined and elegant surroundings and will go out of your way to create a plush and comfortable atmosphere around you. You have heightened aesthetic sensibilities and are attracted to music and the arts. Try to avoid using your well-known seductive charm in order to get out of doing what you consider to be dirty work!

Especially this Valentines Day, when I can feel my heart whining, it's important for me to remember about not compromising.
Mars is in 01 Degrees Leo.
You are a very proud person. Strong, bold, courageous and self-possessed, you love to be the one to initiate significant actions. When people expect a lot of you, you respond positively and will work hard in order to maintain their respect. But when your dignity or pride is threatened, you tend to become sarcastic, arrogant and domineering. Try not to take any challenge or resistance that you meet as a personal affront. You are very stubborn about your right to live your life according to your own principles.

I'm not sure about this one. I respond best when people expect little of me, and I'm not sure if I have enough pride to feel threatened!
Jupiter is in 29 Degrees Leo.
You must be proud of all that you do in order to grow and develop. You enjoy being totally honest and aboveboard and you revel in the admiration and respect you receive from others due to your high- minded, upright way of life. Make sure, though, that your natural tendency to boast and show off is based on your actual accomplishments. Don't fall prey to self-exaggeration or arrogance. You truly do like outrageous spectacles and grand jolly times and will go out of your way to make them a reality.

Hmm... I'm starting to think that anything trying to combine me with Leo is inaccurate.

Saturn is in 19 Degrees Virgo.
Your life must be orderly and practical and full of known and familiar routines in order for you to feel comfortable with yourself. Be careful, however, not to let "order" become the be-all and end-all of your life, or you may become cold, crass and unfeeling. Doing useful, practical things boosts your self- esteem. Abstract concepts and reasoning seem frivolous and a waste of time to you. You are very critical of yourself (and others), indeed at times quite self-deprecating. Try to relax a bit and allow yourself the freedom to fail once in a while. However, you probably won't fail very often because you are such a perfectionist.

Abstract concepts and reasoning is what I am! I'm very critical of myself, but others seem safe from it.
Uranus is in 18 Degrees Scorpio.
You, and your peer group, demand to confront life at its deepest and most meaningful levels. Very compulsive and obsessive in your approach to everything, you will avoid anything that is casual or superficial, especially when it comes to relationships. You will seek out and explore new methods of healing as well as different ways to deal with deep-seated emotional problems.

Not sure about this. My peer group is prone to confronting life at its deepest and most meaningful levels, but most of my peer group consists of RF.

Neptune is in 17 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Hmmm... Again, not sure about this one. I'm all for humanitarian efforts, though!
Pluto is in 18 Degrees Libra.
For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly.

Errr... yay?

N. Node is in 08 Degrees Virgo.
You're usually quite at ease in leaving leadership roles in the hands of others. You would rather tend to the thousand and one details that need to be accomplished to keep any group going. Although you're very fussy and high-minded when it comes to choosing your associates, once your loyalty is given you can be trusted with many of the practical aspects of any project that is being undertaken. Usually quite unselfish, you will toil long hours in the service of any worthy cause that demands your attention. But be careful that your perfectionist tendencies don't get in the way of making real progress. (In other words, don't waste your time dusting clean shelves!)

Very happy with leaving leadership to others. I don't think I'm very fussy, though I'm all for loyalty. But I don't think I have perfectionistic tendancies!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I found the chart to be way off on some things. So off, it didn't apply in anyway. Actually, none of mine was close.
What was way off though was:
Saturn is in 05 Degrees Sagittarius.
Basically quite conservative, you respect traditional authority figures and are very thankful and supportive of the laws and institutions which govern your life. You learn and accept new ideas only after having very thoroughly examined them. Ideals and abstract concepts are important to you only if they can be used in some practical fashion. You are so practical and so orderly that you have natural skills in planning, administrating and organizing.
Respect traditional laws and authority figures and law institutions? Me? That sight must have replaced mine with someone elses.
Here is the chart:
37736091.gif

Cynic

FeathersinHair said:
Because of the concentration, DJ?
Because one, it's almost symmetrical, two you can say it's in the shape of a T, three it's highly concentrated, and four half are in retrograde.
Some astrologer said she was bewildered/confused when she saw my chart, she didn't say why, but maybe she was trying to hype things up. I'm pretty sure theres nothing special about it though. I just think it looks strange.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I didn't think mine sounded very much like me either. And the Saturn in Sagitarius was the exact same quote for me as well Luke Wolf. I have had a chart done before that I thought sounded quite a lot like me. Guess it depends on who's writing it up.

I have always had a fascination for astrology even though I'm a Christian. I wouldn't follow it as a guide program for my life but it's interesting nonetheless. :)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
That's true, Buttercup. I've often wondered if a 'personalized' birthchart might be interesting- like one being done for you by a friend- but I wonder how much would be the actual 'astrology' and how much it would be of them knowing your nature.

I agree with not following it as a guide program. It is fascinating to see how some people's 'signs' match some and not others. I sometimes wonder about my own sign, both in the Western and Chinese traditions. The descriptions suit me perfectly, but I wonder how much is just that my temperment wants them to be suited.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
37768284.gif
Rising Sign is in 02 Degrees Virgo

You tend to be very shy and not very self-assertive. You are supercritical about how you appear to others. Even though you may think you are uninteresting and dull, you are actually quite soft- spoken, orderly, neat and very likable. You are a perfectionist with high standards, and at times you can be quite tactless in pointing out the faults of others. Very practical, efficient and purposeful, your appearance and bearing reflect your need to appear graceful, sensible and reserved. You have a crisp, no-nonsense approach to dealing with others. Never lazy or self-indulgent, you tend to be dedicated to the work ethic.
The first 2 sentences are pretty much on the money. Don't know about soft spoken - orderly and neat I can be, but my desk looks like a ream of paper has exploded on it most of the time. The house is not much better, but I can blame the kids for that mostly.:D (Except for the beads, which seem to find their way into every nook and cranny.)
Sun is in 01 Degrees Virgo.
Extremely careful and cautious by nature, you value neatness and order above all else. You rigorously practice very high standards of living and conduct and you demand the same of everyone with whom you come into contact. At times, you are so supercritical that you are merely nit-picky. You are very good at practical skills and quite handy with tools of all kinds. You are also greatly concerned with hygiene, cleanliness and personal health problems. Very likely your health is much better than you think it is -- don't worry so much! Extremely methodical and analytical, you are a perfectionist -- this makes you the perfect person to carry out highly detailed, precise operations. But, at times, you pay so much attention to details that you lose sight of the larger issues.
While I may value neatness and order, it doesn't get me any closer to achieving it.Once again though, pretty much on the money. Except for the nit picky thing.
Moon is in 13 Degrees Gemini.

Restless in the extreme, you are easily bored because of your short attention span. Your emotions change rapidly and you love to talk about your feelings. Generally, you have good judgment -- your intellect controls your emotions and you do not overreact emotionally to things. A good jack-of-all-trades, you have many- sided interests and enjoy reasoning things through. With your mental agility and need for physical mobility, you are attracted to traveling and learning about other peoples and cultures. You have vivid powers of emotional self-expression - - you can be a nonstop talker. You love to share your ideas with anyone who will listen.
Short attention span? Not me...though that could explain why I currently have no less than 10 cross stitches in various stages of completion. I don't like to talk about my feelings, but apparently once I start talking about anything it is impossible to shut me up. I was once told that I must have great conversations with myself.
Mercury is in 26 Degrees Virgo.

Very thorough and efficient, you pay attention to the minor but important details of any project. You are a careful thinker who can learn complicated, intricate techniques. You are attracted to practical, useful skills and are probably good at working with your hands. You are very critical of yourself and others, sometimes too much so, and you get the reputation of being a nag or of being nit-picky. Your first reaction to any situation is to try to organize, classify and analyze everything!
Yeah, that's me.Except for that one small nit-picky thing again.:149:
Venus is in 17 Degrees Libra.
A very friendly and outgoing person, you hate to be alone. Beware of a continuing tendency to compromise yourself in order to avoid being lonely. Try to be yourself, not what others would like you to be. You have an innate desire to be in refined and elegant surroundings and will go out of your way to create a plush and comfortable atmosphere around you. You have heightened aesthetic sensibilities and are attracted to music and the arts. Try to avoid using your well-known seductive charm in order to get out of doing what you consider to be dirty work!
Yeah, outgoing like a sack of flour is outgoing. In fact, other than being attracted to music and the arts, that whole bit could have been pulled at random out of a hat.
Mars is in 24 Degrees Leo.
You are a very proud person. Strong, bold, courageous and self-possessed, you love to be the one to initiate significant actions. When people expect a lot of you, you respond positively and will work hard in order to maintain their respect. But when your dignity or pride is threatened, you tend to become sarcastic, arrogant and domineering. Try not to take any challenge or resistance that you meet as a personal affront. You are very stubborn about your right to live your life according to your own principles.

Sarcastic, arrogant and domineering? Me? Nah.Resistance is a personal affront, and I will fight tooth and nail for the right to continue to view it as such.
Jupiter is in 01 Degrees Scorpio.
You love to dig deep beneath surface appearances in order to find out what is really happening. A persistent researcher, you are very interested in the psychology of any situation. You tend to become overwhelmed by the complexity of what you uncover, however, and that makes you a bit gun-shy about explaining things to others. But you must learn to try to communicate as best you can because what you know is really very valuable to others.

Yeah, that's pretty right...though explaining complexity is usually difficult because other people want to see everything as black and white and cut and dried more than because I find it overwhelming myself.
Saturn is in 22 Degrees Taurus.

Complete freedom of choice makes you ill at ease. You must have a firm, ordered, secure foundation in your life in order to feel comfortable. You do not adapt easily and tend to fear the new and untried. You constantly fear that you do not have enough (love, property, material things, etc.) and this makes you tend toward being selfish, withdrawn and stingy. If you try to surround yourself with supportive people in your environment, you will become more emotionally self-supporting.

Actually, I'm in an almost constant state of discomfort because we run our own business and it's so up and down at times, but I have absolutely no problem with the new and untried. I don't think I'm selfish or stingy either, but I can have a tendency to be withdrawn.
Uranus is in 06 Degrees Libra.

You, as well as your entire peer group, have a very free, unstable and unconventional approach to relationships and emotional commitments. You will be attracted to experiments in marriage and shared lifestyles. Personal freedom is more important to you than entangling emotional bonds. In the realm of art and aesthetics, you are attracted to the bizarre, shocking and unusual.

Ookaay...
Neptune is in 28 Degrees Scorpio.

You, and your entire generation, are extremely interested in anything deep and mysterious. You will explore and idealize the benefits that can accrue from the study of the occult, healing and psychology. You are willing to experiment with substances like drugs in order to push your understanding of your inner being to the extreme.
Yeah, except for the bit about the drugs.
N. Node is in 02 Degrees Pisces.
You're attracted to others who need your assistance. You seem to go out of your way to form relationships with those who are weak, sick, injured, addicted or troubled in some way or other. At your best you can indeed provide the relief that others need. But at times you can be victimized by those who would prey on your good nature and take advantage of you. This can lead to all sorts of negative situations -- make sure that those you assist are truly worthy of your time, energy and commitment. A little enlightened self-protectiveness on your part can make your life work much, much smoother!
Well, I've always referred to it as 'Lame Duck Syndrome'.While I have no problems listening to people unload and trying to help, sometimes it can leave you with a sneaky suspicion that you're being used...especially when they seem to be sharing the good stuff with everyone else and leaving you with the crap all the time.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i thought your thread said "nasal charts" :biglaugh:

mines ........ interesting :areyoucra

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hehee, it wouldn't suprise me if someone, somewhere, has come up with a way to do 'nasal charts'!

I'd enjoy hearing more about yours, Mike!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
FeathersinHair said:
Hehee, it wouldn't suprise me if someone, somewhere, has come up with a way to do 'nasal charts'!
Isn't that where they work out your personality and future prospects by inspecting the contents of your hanky?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
It can't recognise where I was born...........:( (and it is useless putting in 'nearby city' when that is 500 miles away!)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
michel said:
It can't recognise where I was born...........:( (and it is useless putting in 'nearby city' when that is 500 miles away!)
used an excellent one not long ago I showed AquaTull, but the sites charting isn't available at the mo
You could set by Lat/longitude and it gave all the house information as well.
Was pretty much bang on for me.

Name: Chris Phillips
February 12 1981
3:30 PM Time Zone is NZST
Wellington, NZ

Rising Sign is in 06 Degrees Gemini
Extremely active by nature, you like to get around, meet people and do different things. Very restless, you just can't seem to stay put. You need to be involved in several projects at once in order to keep your mind stimulated. You like to read books and to write letters and to talk -- constantly. Seemingly ageless, you will always appear to be much younger than you really are. Very adaptable and inquisitive, you are always open to new ideas and experiences. A "jack-of-all-trades", you are lively and versatile. Because of the high nervous tension that you always seem to have, athletic activity would be a good way for you to burn off energy. But be careful of a tendency to experience things only superficially -- try to dig in and absorb things at a deeper level.

Sun is in 23 Degrees Aquarius.
You get bored with the status quo and are generally open to new things and ideas. An individualist and a free spirit, your friends are quite important to you as long as they do not try to tie you down by making too many emotional demands on you. Your thoughts are offbeat and you're a bit eccentric, but not always very changeable. As a matter of fact, you can be quite stubborn at times. Very fair-minded when dealing with large groups or broad issues, you are not always emotionally sensitive to the needs of individuals. Extremely objective, with good powers of observation, you would be qualified to study technical and complicated subjects, like science, computers or maybe even astrology.

Moon is in 28 Degrees Taurus.
Warmth, comfort, security and familiar surroundings are necessary for you to feel at ease. Very loving and affectionate, you prefer a steady, patterned way of life. Patient, calm and steadfast, you are not easily upset. Others look to you for support. You tend to be a slow starter and a slow mover -- others may try to rush you, but they will never succeed. Emotionally, you are quite stubborn -- your attitudes about people and things were firmly set in your youth and will change very little as an adult. You are also very cautious and conservative about spending money. It is not that you are selfish, you just need to feel secure. Beware of a tendency to become overly complacent and too self-satisfied.

Esp this bit:

Mercury is in 03 Degrees Pisces.
Your ideas and thought processes do not come to you in an orderly, logical fashion. Instead, you think with your feelings or with images produced by your rich and fertile imagination. A very subjective person, your dreams and fantasies are very important to you. You trust your intuitions and tend to reject ideas that are based solely on logic. Very impressionable, you are sensitive to the moods and emotional states of those with whom you come into contact.

http://www.alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.exe?Y

anders

A former fiancée of mine was deep into this -- eh -- nonsense. She bought a "partner chart" for me and her. On one hand, it was funny to hear that the person making it (up) almost blushed when she noticed that her (my fiancée's) Venus was spot on my Mars or whatever. And our relationship was pretty intense at that time. On the other hand, there were several obvious contradictions in it that I haven't even been interested enough in to remember.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=hk.cgi&lang=e&cid=

Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Gemini

This astrological combination of signs confers on you highly developed intellectual powers. You have oratorical skills, although your nature is rather retiring and reserved. Your thoughts are orderly and organized, and you pursue knowledge with great industry, striving always for neatness and perfection in your work. You are kind and good-hearted and mild in manner and gesture. You are inclined to observe rather than participate. In love you are undemonstrative. Though eager to please, you remain somewhat detached. The key to a more harmonious existence lies in lowering some of your reserve; you will fare better in partnerships or association with others.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?btyp=apx&&cid=pw1-4cxfile5YO5M1-u1096920257&nhor=3#B0

Ascendant in Aquarius, Uranus in the Fifth House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Aquarius was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Uranus is located in the fifth house.

You were born with a natural disposition to be humane, sympathetic, original and refined in your dealings with others. Among your features is the ability to understand human nature in a sympathetic manner. Unfortunately, you do not always act upon your intuitions and may become rationalistic at times when swift and prompt determination is required.

The common Aquarian is good and kindly, but usually led astray by eccentric and bizarre companions.

Your tastes are refined and your discrimination keen. You have a natural inclination toward the esoteric and mystical side of life and you could develop some clairvoyant abilities. Basically you are a lover of freedom; in the realization of this desire you may go to extremes.

Although changeable in appearance, your life is guided by very definite and fixed principles, one of which is a constant demand for personal freedom. In love you are a strange character. You can easily be emotionally attracted to one person and yet unpredictably terminate relationships.

As an inventor you have no rival; your problem is that sometimes you lack the practical ability to implement your creations. Professionally you will be successful in any of the following fields of activity: modern science, electrical work, photography, archaeology, astrology, radio etc.

Your hobbies, pleasures, and love affairs will tend to be characterized by unpredictability and eccentricity. You will suffer from many peculiar and bizarre experiences related to your feelings, emotions, and sexual life. Your views about sex are going to be rather unconventional. There is an inclination to conduct yourself very freely in love and to ignore religious and conventional views.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?btyp=apx&&cid=pw1-4cxfile5YO5M1-u1096920257&nhor=3#B0

Sun in the First House

The Sun is in the first house. You are by nature energetic, proud and self-assertive. You project yourself enthusiastically and energetically into all situations. Your naturally outgoing disposition and personable manner usually make a good impression on people.

Your heightened self-perception puts you in touch with a strong sense of will, and you can manipulate your will to suit your aims and desires in life. This position of the Sun gives the capacity for leadership, for you tend to attract people and to have a strong influence on them when they are with you.

You do not like to depend on others, but you hold on to your friends, for they are usually pleased to help you when you need it. You are willing to help close friends who are deserving, but only if you know that your efforts will be appreciated.

You often prefer to work alone. However, this is not your only choice, for you adapt well to working with people as long as you are free to express yourself. With a first-house Sun, there is a tendency to overestimate your own worth, but through repeated contacts with others you will inevitably come to a more realistic appraisal of your abilities and potential.

Note: The Sun is technically near the end of house 12 and is therefore interpreted in house 1.

Sun Conjunct Ascendant

The Sun conjunct the Ascendant shows that you have a great desire for recognition and are creative in finding ways to gain attention. In general you are uncompromising. You have great faith in your ability to rise above any of life's negative circumstances. You know how to use your vast creative resources in a direct assault against any adversary, and you believe that eventually you will succeed. Most often you do, but when challenged by stiff competition you will resort to brute force to demonstrate that you do not give in without a fight. You know how to win friends and influence people, and you use this talent effectively.

To be truly comfortable in your profession, you need to have a position of some authority over others.

Moon in the Fourth House

The Moon was found in the fourth house at the time of your birth. Moon here will definitely influence events concerning your mother, places of residence and family matters.

Both your childhood and even your older age will be characterized by a love of romance, various journeys, and interesting adventures.

The liability of this astrological combination is that it gives you an uncertain position in life and a perpetual striving for material security that seems to be hard to come by. This may be relieved temporarily by your receiving a small inheritance and will be almost overcome by the final years of your life by excellent family care and assistance.

Pluto Opposition Ascendant

Pluto opposition the Ascendant shows that you attract people with powerful egos and strong temperaments. You have a strong desire for close, intimate contact with many of the people you associate with. You make extensive demands of the people you deal with, but you resent it when similar demands are made of you. Such problems can ruin otherwise fascinating relationships.

Your talents lie in your ability to direct people, so public relations is a field you should apply yourself to.

You generally get what you want when you want it, and you do not tolerate refusal of your demands. If you are motivated to change people's attitudes about their social obligations, you can accomplish miracles.

Saturn in the Seventh House

Saturn was found in seventh house at the time of birth. In your dealings with others, you are going to present a very cautious personality and you will work slowly towards the achievement of security. The environment will be a very restricting factor in your life; the same limitations that hinder your relationships with others will emerge in a narrowness of reception to your ideas and emotions. This indicates that the key to more spiritual and material development lies in your response to the several tests destined for you which consist of patiently enduring difficulties through human relationships.

You should remember that Saturn does not lend a propensity to be demonstrative in an emotional sense. It does, in those individuals with whom you will start a lifelong relationship, give a sense of duty and stability of emotions. Yet you are going to experience some sorrow throughout your life in a relationship. This is mostly going to consist of the several limitations that this state is imposing upon your personal freedom.

The key to a better integration of your existence lies in the ability to view these obstacles and binds with philosophical resignation.

Venus in the Twelfth House

Venus was in the twelfth house at the time of birth.

Only those very close to you have a hint of the little known facets of your personality. Regardless of the way you speak and express yourself, when you are alone, relaxed, and free of worry, you can have a sociable and congenial temperament that runs alongside a generous, kind, and attractive character. This astrological combination may lead you into clandestine love affairs. Unless you use a great amount of tact and diplomacy, these secret affairs may create social complications that force premature termination

Not true ytour honour !!!! 30years married, without parole, never strayed, nor wanted to.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Rising Sign is in 26 Degrees Pisces
Very sensitive to your surroundings, other people's feelings become your feelings. Try to avoid negative people because your tendency to empathize with them will make you negative also. An idealist, you must believe in something beyond your normal everyday existence. A dreamer, you like to escape to a world of your own creation. As such, you are known for the vividness of your imagination and should try to share your inner visions with others. Very self-sacrificial by nature, beware of others becoming overly dependent on you or vice versa. Allow yourself to live for yourself once in a while -- you deserve it. Don't be so envious of those who are more aggressive than you -- your gentle charity and true humility are indeed wonderful gifts. on the tenth house cusp (MIDHEAVEN).
Pretty spot on, except for the part about being envious of those who are more aggressive than me - I can be pretty darn aggressive if the situation warrants it.
Sun is in 09 Degrees Aquarius.
You get bored with the status quo and are generally open to new things and ideas. An individualist and a free spirit, your friends are quite important to you as long as they do not try to tie you down by making too many emotional demands on you. Your thoughts are offbeat and you're a bit eccentric, but not always very changeable. As a matter of fact, you can be quite stubborn at times. Very fair-minded when dealing with large groups or broad issues, you are not always emotionally sensitive to the needs of individuals. Extremely objective, with good powers of observation, you would be qualified to study technical and complicated subjects, like science, computers or maybe even astrology.
Guess so.
Moon is in 24 Degrees Capricorn.
You are serious and shy and very uncomfortable in those situations where spontaneous and exuberant emotional reactions seem called for. An achiever, you prefer doing practical, worthwhile things that produce tangible results. You need role models to respect, love and emulate. You tend to feel that you're a failure unless you get an important and highly respected position in life. Don't be so hard on yourself! For you, practical needs always win out over emotional considerations. Remember that you too have the right to comfort, security and love. Dutiful and patient, when you make an emotional commitment, you sign on for the long haul -- your love is long- enduring.
Serious, shy, yes...but as those who know me well know, I can show emotions at the drop of a hat - whether they're welcome or not. I guess they'd be right in saying that makes me uncomfortable though. I don't need role models. I'm an achiever, but not in the sense that I must be at the top of the ladder to feel worthwhile...I just have to do the very best that I can in anything I do.
Mercury is in 25 Degrees Capricorn.
You are a careful thinker, very cautious and conservative. You are quite skillful at organizing, directing and planning activities. Practical and useful things interest you -- you are not attracted to abstract thoughts or ideas. With your tendency to be highly focused and very goal-oriented, you have a good head for business. But beware of a tendency to be narrow-minded and dogmatic. Your sense of humor tends toward being earthy and slapstick crude.
Earthy humour? Me??? Never... ;)
Venus is in 04 Degrees Capricorn.
You tend to keep your feelings under control -- emotions are only released in serious or important situations. You are distrustful of others whose behavior could be judged excessive or immoderate. As such, you prefer to relate only to those who are older than you or to those whose position is such that respect and duty are more important for both of you than passion or emotional response. Be careful, however, of relationships that are merely based on practicality or utility or you will ultimately be lonely.
"Emotions are only released in serious or important situations" -- my arse! I'm an emotional git. Even when I don't want to show my emotions, they get the better of me and come tumbling out. The only part of this that is really 'me' is that I prefer to relate to those who are older than me - most of my online friends are older, or they are old brains in a young body.
Mars is in 15 Degrees Gemini.
Your energies get turned on quickly whenever anything interests you. But you have a very short attention span and it is difficult for you to complete tasks because something else more interesting always seems to be beckoning. You love to debate and argue, usually in a spirit of friendly disagreement. But watch out that you do not get too overly aggressive or antagonistic or others will be quick to take offense where none may have really been intended. You need to be in constant physical motion -- sports or daily exercise is a must for you if you are to feel fit and healthy.
Like my sister, I have far too many cross stitches (among other craft projects) on the go at once. The constant physical motion bit I was going to argue with, because I really hate exercise, but when coupled with the last part of that sentence - "if you are to feel fit and healthy" - it is right. When I do get off my bum and exercise on a daily basis, I feel great...it's just generally not motivation enough for me to actually do it.
Jupiter is in 18 Degrees Aries.
The way that you grow and develop is by being an uncompromising individualist. You have a great need to be yourself and to explore your latent talents and abilities. Do not be afraid to let yourself go and develop self-confidence and pride in your accomplishments. But try not to become so self-centered that you ignore the needs of others. Also, you may have to build up your self-discipline in order to focus your energies properly.
*sings* "I'm an individual, ya can't fool me! An inda-bloody-vidual, ya can't fool me!" :jam:
Saturn is in 28 Degrees Cancer.
The most important issue for you is emotional security. You have a deep and gnawing fear that those on whom you depend for emotional support will prove to be unreliable in the long run. When you are unloved and insecure, you distrust others and tend to feel isolated and lonely. Very cool, detached and objective, you can be counted on -- in situations that are inherently stressful or full of tension -- not to lose your self- control. That is a great and welcome gift at such times.
Yep.
Uranus is in 07 Degrees Scorpio.
You, and your peer group, demand to confront life at its deepest and most meaningful levels. Very compulsive and obsessive in your approach to everything, you will avoid anything that is casual or superficial, especially when it comes to relationships. You will seek out and explore new methods of healing as well as different ways to deal with deep-seated emotional problems.
Yep.
Neptune is in 13 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."
Hehehe...look out for me, people!
Pluto is in 11 Degrees Libra.
For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly.
Well that could apply to absolutely anyone...gay marriage being the hot topic it is at the moment.
N. Node is in 18 Degrees Scorpio.
You have a special aptitude for working by yourself, or with a like-minded group of dedicated individuals. Once you've committed yourself to a person or group or project, your loyalty and devotion are total until the group's goals have been realized. Not at all gregarious by nature, you're uncomfortable around strangers, greatly preferring to be in known and familiar situations. Others may regard you as shy or eccentric, but those who know you well are aware of the intense loyalty that you have to your friends.
Yep.