• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

my___ R&P Migration Thread

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
Myspace? The cheap version of FB :rolleyes:

I know people who have actually went back to Myspace because of all of Facebooks 'rich' technological 'advances'.....

Wasn't Myspace already old news by the time you were allow to play interwebz anyways? ;)

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I know people who have actually went back to Myspace because of all of Facebooks 'rich' technological 'advances'.....

Wasn't Myspace already old news by the time you were allow to play interwebz anyways? ;)

Nope, I actually had myspace for a little bit.

Bible Thumper

Ive been on Myspaz RnP for over 7 years, and I do has me a Facepalm account, I once had a com 64 with a modem pre intenet of course:^}

Jason

Just to be aware, you folks haven't been moderated in some time...

So get back in the habit and make sure you read the rules and especially the DIR (Directly), which are religion specific areas of discussion that you A. Must be part of or B. Be very respectful when posting in.
We haven't been moderated recently, but we've been moderated. We get a little rowdy sometimes but we're mostly decent, mod-fearing folks.

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
We haven't been moderated recently, but we've been moderated. We get a little rowdy sometimes but we're mostly decent, mod-fearing folks.

and there's been (next to) no moderation there for a long time, so behaving will be really hard for some of us

That caught my eyes is whyz I'm saying so. :D

Welcome

Bible Thumper

An inverted furbal ...
wow, I looked up frubal and this place came up with a few topics on it.Frubal Power‎ - 2 posts - Aug 18, 2010
Frubal Orgy‎ - 10 posts - Nov 29, 2009
Frubal Day‎ - 10 posts - Sep 17, 2009
Frubal inflation (mystic, Zen)‎ - 10 posts - Nov 27, 2008

Im kinda nervous now concidering yall take frubals to the extreme on here"frubal orgy?"

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Myspace forums are in the process of shutting down over the coming weeks. A large group of regs of the Religion threads are looking for a forum to migrate to and if successful many more regs from before the butchering of myspace forums. Many are moving to christianforums.com. Show them the folly of their path by making us feel welcome and if you're cool enough, watch as dozens upon dozens migrate here. Thank you!
I remember you.. I made my refuge here from there awhile ago.

(Just dont let people like Micky know about this site)

Besides that, welcome :D

Bible Thumper

I remember you.. I made my refuge here from there awhile ago.

(Just dont let people like Micky know about this site)

Besides that, welcome :D
Micky/Cindy/ On goes by On as of lately,"On" and "On Power" is the name they are using in other forums here of late, and when his copy pasta is served im sure youll know it:^}

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Micky/Cindy/ On goes by On as of lately,"On" and "On Power" is the name they are using in other forums here of late, and when his copy pasta is served im sure youll know it:^}
I remember her/him by the extreme hate speech. I have yet to see that here, except for one who I am wondering about. Though even then, the person I am thinking about, trys much harder to seem moderate

not nom

Just to be aware, you folks haven't been moderated in some time...

So get back in the habit and make sure you read the rules and especially the DIR (Directly), which are religion specific areas of discussion that you A. Must be part of or B. Be very respectful when posting in.

I am in total awe of all of that.. so much structure/variety, without being cluttered or dry, that's a feat in and of itself.

Fester

Many are moving to *edit*
I was one of them, and now I'm here. On the other site it isn't enough to be a Christian....it appears you need to be just this certain type of Christian. This site seems considerably more open-minded.

(I don't mean to bash or belittle the other site, of course. Just stating a philosophical difference. Please don't mod me.... please?)

Last edited by a moderator: