• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My sixth, greatest, final book

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
front-cover-17-768x840.jpg

www.allmynoodles.com/six

Hopefully coming soon.

How would you like to not only know the best things to think about now, but in thousands, millions and billions of years as well? This book will be like Star Wars™, but much more exciting with realistic science. We have so much more science ready to present as well. We present only science we are sure of and although the book is compartmentalized the reader can infer great plot. Two key events are discovering Aliens and colliding with the Andromeda galaxy in 6 billion years. Evaluating our chances of survival against possible Aliens requires observing how moral we each are! As being God is at the end of Kardashev scale, we look at various ways to play the role of God.

“Eric Eliason is an author of many books. In each book his writing style improves. His ideas are profound and fresh. “ – Leah Eliason

"This is a page turner! Eric has a brilliant and one-of-a-kind mind. He is uniquely fit to connect theory from a broad range of scientific fields with philosophic reasoning to create this compelling dissertation on the progression of existence itself. Through reading, I gained an expanded perspective on life and decision making. I'm now better equipped to view activities from a bird's eye perspective. As with Eric's other works, it improved my critical thinking and would be valuable for anyone looking to expand their analytical skills to better solve the challenges they are facing. "Oh my Heck! Galactic Fulfillment" is an enjoyable and beneficial journey for the brain. - Ryan Eliason, Actuarial Senior Manager"

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Call me cynical- please, feel free- but is there any chance of a review from someone who doesn't share a familial connection?
The book is still being worked on.

My books have lots of non-family endorsements, but for this book I haven't found someone outside my family to read it yet.

Also, my first 3 books got a 5 star rating, and none of my books have ever gotten any single rating below that.

Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
The book is still being worked on.

My books have lots of non-family endorsements, but for this book I haven't found someone outside my family to read it yet.

Also, my first 3 books got a 5 star rating, and none of my books have ever gotten any single rating below that.
Well that's encourag8jg. Where can I see them reviewed? Are they on audible or kindle?

atanu

Premium Member

www.allmynoodles.com/six

Hopefully coming soon.

How would you like to not only know the best things to think about now, but in thousands, millions and billions of years as well? This book will be like Star Wars™, but much more exciting with realistic science. We have so much more science ready to present as well. We present only science we are sure of and although the book is compartmentalized the reader can infer great plot. Two key events are discovering Aliens and colliding with the Andromeda galaxy in 6 billion years. Evaluating our chances of survival against possible Aliens requires observing how moral we each are! As being God is at the end of Kardashev scale, we look at various ways to play the role of God.

“Eric Eliason is an author of many books. In each book his writing style improves. His ideas are profound and fresh. “ – Leah Eliason

"This is a page turner! Eric has a brilliant and one-of-a-kind mind. He is uniquely fit to connect theory from a broad range of scientific fields with philosophic reasoning to create this compelling dissertation on the progression of existence itself. Through reading, I gained an expanded perspective on life and decision making. I'm now better equipped to view activities from a bird's eye perspective. As with Eric's other works, it improved my critical thinking and would be valuable for anyone looking to expand their analytical skills to better solve the challenges they are facing. "Oh my Heck! Galactic Fulfillment" is an enjoyable and beneficial journey for the brain. - Ryan Eliason, Actuarial Senior Manager"

Why final?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Well that's encourag8jg. Where can I see them reviewed? Are they on audible or kindle?
You can see some of them reviewed at www.allmynoodles.com in the More information tabs. Just go to www.allmynoodles.com/one and www.allmynoodles.com/two for the only endorsements. There are about 6 non-familial ones.

I'll play the smart card. Me and my brother are pretty smart. My brother passed the 9th actuarial exam and made the interest rate for all of New York and New Jersey for a major insurance company.

I've been trying to get non-familial professionals to endorse it but no takers yet.

My books are on kindle except the Book of Mormon one and this one.

I am working hard to make a quality product.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Why final?
I had a blossoming to write my first book and then 3 of my other ones are outpourings of that idea.

If I blossom further I can catapult the trajectory.

My working memory IQ is 149 even though severe schizophrenia brings it way down... I can be organized in writing intricate books. My creativity is very, very high although not measured.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Flatland Turned On Out endorsements:

The math is correct. A very good book. Usually you have to pay more for a book like that. Boys like that know what they are talking about.

Jack Parker, retired Los Alamos Scientist.

This book is very well written. The author did an amazing job of tying together math and physics and how biology and psychology were derived from math and physics. I strongly urge this author to continue publishing his works and appreciate having discovered this book.

A. Jacobs, retired researcher.

The math is strong. It used science at an understandable level. A good quick read. It might lend people to think differently about science than before.

Ron Twitchell, Math Ph. D.

"You sure picked interesting material to talk about"

Liam Roche, Professor of Physics I think

5 stars on Amazon in first edition.

The best Video Game Ever Made endorsements:

“Shows potential.” “A bargain.”

Riki Sauqey, psychologist and my editor

“From what I’ve read so far, I really like your tone. Its light (fun), informative, and welcoming. Nice job.”

Floid Gilbert, Software Engineer

5 stars on Amazon in first edition.

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I got a non-familial endorsement that should be updated on my page soon:

Eric Eliason’s book, Galactic Fulfillment: Always Pursuing Life’s Meaning, is an interesting read. It does not come across as a discussion in and of itself, but the many points that are brought out in the book are interesting points of discussion. In the beginning of the book, Mr. Eliason covers the idea of thinking and the many points in the book each lead to a pathway of inner inspection and reflection. Whether the lens provided is through math, science, game theory or AI, the author presents many avenues to explore the meaning of life. I liked the way the book is organized and the thoughts presented are in a format that allows for diversity. I enjoyed this book and found it very thought provoking.

Ron Twitchell, Ph. D

Milton Platt

www.allmynoodles.com/six

Hopefully coming soon.

When it makes the New York best seller's list, I will give it a look.