• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My penis when erected is somehow curved

davidjohnson

My penis when erected is somehow curved, tilted, hooked and shaped sideways and having a problem during when making love with my girlfriend, what should I do?

Mr Cheese

Odion is right, worse case scenario, soemthing is actually broken, or will need to be.....

ouch

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Stop smoking and cut out all caffeine.

Also is it curved north or west or east or south? And at what % of an angle in any of those directions is the curve?

If its North (towards your nose and chin) I wouldnt be too concerned depending on how sharp the angle is..To the South ...thats a problem..same with the east and west..

(((HUGS)))

Love

Dallas

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
My penis when erected is somehow curved, tilted, hooked and shaped sideways and having a problem during when making love with my girlfriend, what should I do?
For your very first post and on a religious forum you are either very brave or not interrested in the answers at all :p
I'd say go to the doctor.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
When I was a boy HEY! Mama used to say HEY! Whats the matter you ???? Why you look Oh so sad??? THATS AMORE!!!!

Love

Dallas

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
This must be another dying/resuRECTION myth . . . I don't believe your penis ever existed!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Make a video about how the penis is curved just right to fit into a human hand and this proves that God exists and evolution is bunk.

The only problem with that is all penises are curved just right to fit in the human hand..

So who is going to go to hell?

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Also in a related topic but not really my pinky toe's are small and I dont know what I should do because the toe nails are "itty biity" ..

Should I bit them off? Or use nail clippers?

Please advise.

Love

Dallas

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Pay no attention to these Bozos, DJ. (especially Dallas A -- I think she's just working her way up top asking for a picture :rolleyes:).

Just Google Peyronie's disease.

Last edited by a moderator: