• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My paranormal investigation - Pea Ridge National Military Park

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I conducted a paranormal investigation at the Pea Ridge National Military Park earlier today, and I'll share the evidence I collected in this thread. It's located about half an hour from my in-laws' house in Bella Vista. I'll talk about the EVPs I recorded, and I'll post the SLS images I captured. I'll also post the EMF results that I recorded while I was standing in the middle of an empty battlefield. I'll describe what I experienced, and I'll talk about the conversation I had with a smug Park Ranger who scoffed at me when I told him I was conducting a paranormal investigation. He wasn't so eager to smart off after I showed him SLS images of a spirit that was inside the same building with us. Anyway, I have a long task ahead of me because I have to review all the digital pictures I took while I was walking through the different battlefields in the area, and I took quite a few pictures because I was there for more than four hours. However, I can share an SLS image now. The SLS image was taken in front of a cannon in a battlefield. The second picture shows the same cannon, and it was taken a couple of seconds after the first, but the spirit is gone. The image was captured on an app that I've repeatedly tested and compared to my actual SLS camera. I've used this app many times on investigations, and I trust it's credible evidence. I also captured other SLS images of spirits standing in front of a cannon in other areas of the battlefield.

IMG_1385[1].PNG

IMG_1385[1].PNG

IMG_1384[1].PNG

IMG_1384[1].PNG

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Those of us who are unfamiliar with acronyms such as "EVP" would appreciate knowing what you're referring to without having to google guess.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Those of us who are unfamiliar with acronyms such as "EVP" would appreciate knowing what you're referring to without having to google guess.

Duly noted, and thank you for the suggestion. EVP stands for Electronic Voice Phenomena. Basically, an EVP is the voice of a spirit interacting with living people either through an EVP recorder or a digital recorder. A Spirit Box (Ghost Box), on the other hand, gives spirits the opportunity to speak normally as if they're talking on a phone. Personally, I prefer a Spirit Box to an EVP recorder and a digital recorder because the Spirit Box provides me and the spirits the chance to have a comprehensive conversation.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Just a funny coincidence! I noticed your cannon (artillery) on this thread. The very next thread I clicked on contained the word "Salvo" on it!

The online dictionary gave the example of artillery firing, for "Salvo" definition.

I find that since I have no apparatus or technology, to detect spirits or their voice, or see any manifestations of them, they confirm that they are speaking to me through signs, wonders, and coincidences.

That might have been one.

The most recent remarkable one that I have no doubt was a sign, I have shared at RF before and you have probably seen me talk about it, but for those who haven't, was I taped a picture of Jackie Kennedy to my wall on Christmas (Birthday of Dionysus) and Jan 1, birthday of Denise (A name that means Dionysus) Naslund (the first Heavenly being who ever spoke to me that wasn't Divine or canonized), I found a box that said "Jackie" last name beginning in "K" on the floor of my locked security hallway!

The phone worked well and I use it, an expensive smart phone at that, with a charger, brand new, and the only person who could have placed it there was the landlord or someone with a key, because the hallway door locks on it's own, and I don't share it with anyone, so someone got the wrong address.

Very odd that it had Jackie's name , and last name beginning in K, when I enshrined Jackie K less than a week prior!

Both were on birthdays of two different Dionysus's as well.

I have no doubt it was a sign, and it actually contained a message, because my favorite person I have ever met, who I love more than family, the only girl in real life that I asked to marry me, was born the anniversary of John F Kennedy's assassination.

Her name is Lia (Latin for Leah) and Leah was the bride of Jacob. My surname is alternative for Jacob.

Nimos

Duly noted, and thank you for the suggestion. EVP stands for Electronic Voice Phenomena. Basically, an EVP is the voice of a spirit interacting with living people either through an EVP recorder or a digital recorder. A Spirit Box (Ghost Box), on the other hand, gives spirits the opportunity to speak normally as if they're talking on a phone. Personally, I prefer a Spirit Box to an EVP recorder and a digital recorder because the Spirit Box provides me and the spirits the chance to have a comprehensive conversation.
What is an SLS? Also where is the ghost or spirit, I just see some green lines and white dots are those a spirit or what?

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
A SLS (Structured Light Sensor) camera allows paranormal investigators to detect spirits that cannot be seen with the naked eye, unless the spirits manifest. It gives them the ability to see a 3D image (sort of like a skeleton) of a spirit. IMO, these sites linked will further explain what an SLS camera is and how it works. My SLS camera is in the top three of my favorite ghost hunting equipment.

The SLS Camera and Ghost Hunting

SLS Camera for Ghost Hunting [Ultimate Guide]

SLS Camera for tracking ghosts and spirits in real time

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
What is an SLS? Also where is the ghost or spirit, I just see some green lines and white dots are those a spirit or what?

Yes, the green lines and white dots are a spirit that has been mapped out by the SLS camera through an infrared grid.

Nimos

Yes, the green lines and white dots are a spirit that has been mapped out by the SLS camera through an infrared grid.
So how do you figure out whether or not you are not just capturing some random stuff. Because everything emits infrared right?

BigBill88

I believe there are spirits but the ones here are trapped or didn't move on not really the spirits I want to contact or have in my home . With all the people who have investigated from mediums to Ghost chasers none can tell us anything of the afterlife. You would think that that would be the primary thing to find out from these spirits yet we still know nothing about it so I don't see it being helpful unless we get answers to these questions.Some seem to be in direst contact with a spirit yet no information zilch.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I believe there are spirits but the ones here are trapped or didn't move on not really the spirits I want to contact or have in my home . With all the people who have investigated from mediums to Ghost chasers none can tell us anything of the afterlife. You would think that that would be the primary thing to find out from these spirits yet we still know nothing about it so I don't see it being helpful unless we get answers to these questions.Some seem to be in direst contact with a spirit yet no information zilch.
I've seen quality discussions about the normal afterlife on the more spiritual-like astral planes come from the long deceased through the more gifted mediums.

You're right in that the haunting stuff is fascinating but its different than learning about spirituality and the afterlife. But it does seen to indicate things continue after death.

BigBill88

If there was a spirit and I could communicate with them that's what I would ask about yet you never hear any of them (mediums) talk about asking or getting this information so I think their fake they would of gotten some kind of information yet as I said nothing zilch

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
So how do you figure out whether or not you are not just capturing some random stuff. Because everything emits infrared right?

I answered a similar question for my mother-in-law today after I finished investigating an area of the battlefield. She asked me how the camera works, so I handed her it and asked her to back up a few steps. She stepped back, and I told her to point the camera at me and tell me what she sees. She said that she sees an image with green lines and white dots. I informed her the image she sees is the camera mapping out my human form. I then told her to point the camera at her dog and tell me what she sees. She said that there's not an image of her dog on the camera. I explained to her that the SLS camera maps human forms, not animal forms. After I explained what the camera does, I showed her the SLS images of the spirits I captured that were standing in front of cannons.

And because the SLS camera maps human forms, I have to be careful to make sure the camera doesn't map out a person in a picture whenever I'm conducting an investigation in a haunted house or another haunted location. As a paranormal investigator, I'm careful to make sure that any evidence I capture is authentic. I spend hours upon hours reviewing my digital pictures, the SLS images and the EVPs. I further explained the process I use when I review my evidence in another thread here.

George-ananda

Premium Member
If there was a spirit and I could communicate with them that's what I would ask about yet you never hear any of them (mediums) talk about asking or getting this information so I think their fake they would of gotten some kind of information yet as I said nothing zilch
Perhaps you haven't looked enough at quality mediums that ask about the afterlife. They're out there. Here's an overview of what one medium has learned from afterlife communication with the deceased.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

Nearly every time I'm conducting an EVP session with spirits, I ask, "What's it like to be dead?" The usual answers are lonely, scared and lost. I also ask, "Is God real?" and "Is there a heaven?" But I haven't received a direct answer to these questions yet, and I don't know why. I conduct an EVP session because I want recorded evidence of the answers for these very significant questions.

George-ananda

Premium Member
Nearly every time I'm conducting an EVP session with spirits, I ask, "What's it like to be dead?" The usual answers are lonely, scared and lost. I also ask, "Is God real?" and "Is there a heaven?" But I haven't received a direct answer to these questions yet, and I don't know why. I conduct an EVP session because I want recorded evidence to the answers for these questions.
Let me suggest at that level you may be talking to unfortunate spirits in the still trapped earthbound state who have not yet 'seen the light' and moved on to the higher astral (more heaven-like) planes. They are still fixated on things of the earthly life.

Basically, they need to be told to 'get an afterlife', lol. There are mediums that help spirits 'move on'.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Let me suggest at that level you may be talking to unfortunate spirits in the still trapped earthbound state who have not yet 'seen the light' and moved on to the higher astral (more heaven-like) planes. They are still fixated on things of the earthly life.

Basically, they need to be told to 'get an afterlife', lol. There are mediums that help spirits 'move on'.

I'm sure that's the reason, but I ask the questions anyway. I've helped a few spirits crossover and see the light, but I never think to ask these questions in the midst of an extraordinary situation like that. It's a very emotional experience for me.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
It was an extremely sad experience for me as I stood in the middle of a Civil War battlefield. I opened myself up and closed my eyes, and in my mind's eye, I saw hundreds of men surrounding me. I saw so many dead bodies on the ground and wounded men and boys bleeding out on the ground. The noise of the battle was deafening. I opened my eyes and the vision was gone. I stood there shaking for a few minutes, and I started crying. It took me a few minutes to regain my composure, so I could begin investigating the field. I managed to gather my thoughts, and I started investigating with my EMF detector. Here are some of my recorded results.

IMG_1357[1].PNG

IMG_1357[1].PNG

IMG_1358[1].PNG

IMG_1358[1].PNG

IMG_1359[1].PNG

IMG_1359[1].PNG

IMG_1360[1].PNG

IMG_1360[1].PNG

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Bella Vista, AR? I know where that is.

Where you at? I'm in Kansas City.

I'm visiting my in-laws in Bella Vista. I came down here to visit them, but I had an alternative motive. I also wanted to come here, so I could investigate The Crescent Hotel and the Pea Ridge battlefields again. I spend yesterday at The Crescent investigating the hotel to my heart's content, and I spend today investigating the Pea Ridge battlefields to my heart's content. My mother-in-law surprised me by suggesting that we go to the Peel Mansion in Bentonville. I asked if I could investigate the mansion and the tour guide said sure. So, I investigated the mansion to my heart's content. Well, today and yesterday were very good days for me.