• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Own Prayers

Renji

So lately, I was inspired to compose my own prayers and share it to RF people (since I've been tired of having debates). Hope you like it.;)

First one isn't that serious but I think it's still valid:

Prayer for Kids and other members of RF:

Heavenly Father, I thank you for this day. Thank you so much for giving me an inspiration of sharing this prayer, and other prayers that I have in mind to this forum. Help us Oh Lord, those who are considered kids in this forum. Guide us in every discussion that we will eventually encounter. Help us lessen our immaturity that, in the end will make us babbling to other posters and making a particular argument run in circles:D Kidding aside my Lord, make us a productive netizen in this forum and help us build friendship with other users. Make us the "ambassadors" of our faith (whatever faith it may be) and personal convictions. Help us stand on our own opinion and if possible, with the help of your Word, which may sometimes require us negating other people's belief, but without "downgrading" and "imposing" ourselves to them. May our post be a "thought provoking" one.

That's all I can ask to you my Lord, Amen.

If you have any prayer request guys, just post it and I'll make a prayer response.

Renji

Prayer Against every Evil

Our Lord and God, I come here to ask for your assistance. Come to the aid of mankind, spread your light and show them your Almighty love so that we may be strengthened in facing all that is evil, all that is inhuman and all that opposes your will. Defend us from all the insinuations and tactics of the ancient enemy. Strengthen our hearts and minds, so that we may resist his temptations. Help us draw good out of every evil that we may face and help us overcome all the trials that we may face in life. This I ask in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Oh here? Ok

He is Amun-Ra, God of Zep-Tepi, Lord of all the Earth. I have seen the glorious vision and heard the wonderous sound of the multitude singing the praises of Amun. You are Lord of all things, never fading light, uniter of humanity, who puts Ma'at into our hearts.-

Renji

That's also good:)

I'll include you on my prayers, but under the Christian God. :D Is that okay?;)

But anyway, I'm always interested with the stories of the Egyptian gods.

WordofGod

Disciple of Christ
Amen Lawrence!

LORD, I pray for all that they may know You through Jesus Christ whom You sent. For only the blood of the Lamb can wash away the sins of men. Your love is so great, that You sent Your only begotten Son, and freely give us eternal life. Let them know that You are the Creator, there are none like You, You are Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last. Bless all on this forum, open their eyes, strengthen their souls, for we are all human and none of us are perfect; so help us God. You are my staff, my shield, my comforter, and my Rock. There are dead idols, and there is You, the Living God. We are the dust on Your feet, have mercy on us. Let Your will be done. Send Your helper so that we may overcome temptation and evil. Amen

Last edited:

Renji

Amen Lawrence!

LORD, I pray for all that they may know You through Jesus Christ whom You sent. For only the blood of the Lamb can wash away the sins of men. Your love is so great, that You sent Your only begotten Son, and freely give us eternal life. Let them know that You are the Creator, there are none like You, You are Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last. Bless all on this forum, open their eyes, strengthen their souls, for we are all human and none of us are perfect; so help us God. You are my staff, my shield, my comforter, and my Rock. There are dead idols, and there is You, the Living God. We are the dust on Your feet, have mercy on us. Let Your will be done. Send Your helper so that we may overcome temptation and evil. Amen

Oh Lord, be our defender and the "tower of refuge and source of our strength". May your light be spread among us. Grant this, through the same Christ, our Lord. Amen;)