• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Lockdown Selfies

Cooky

Veteran Member
Wow. Thank you so much. I appreciate that.

As Landon Caeli, you were always there to keep me in check when I started going off the deep end. It made me stop and think quite a few times.

...But hey, your selfie art is excellent. The music was a nice touch. :thumbsup:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Hi, Howard. Glad to see you back and that you were able to find a positive hobby during this mess. Also good to hear that you have a lady friend. Certainly intimacy in all its forms helps us through such harsh times. Congrats on kicking drinking and smoking. I too have cut back on drinking and I just threw all my tobacco away this morning.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
As Landon Caeli, you were always there to keep me in check when I started going off the deep end. It made me stop and think quite a few times.

...But hey, your selfie art is excellent. The music was a nice touch. :thumbsup:

It is nice to know that you felt a good influence from me. I remember the time you refer to, and yes I was worried about you. I actually do care about people. We are all we have.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Hi, Howard. Glad to see you back and that you were able to find a positive hobby during this mess. Also good to hear that you have a lady friend. Certainly intimacy in all its forms helps us through such harsh times. Congrats on kicking drinking and smoking. I too have cut back on drinking and I just threw all my tobacco away this morning.

Thanks for vibes.

Yeah, intimacy ...I almost lost it around the end of last year because of isolation and loneliness. And then the pandemic hit !
I can count on one hand the number of meaningful conversations I have had in the last year.
It’s been a year since I had any physical contact with anyone.

So, if the outside world is unavailable ...I’ll have an extended picnic at Strawberry Fields.

Good luck with killing the tobacco habit.

I am grieving a little, because I have permanent shortness of breath now. It is improving daily, but the body knows it is damaged, which is sad.

I hope you stop before you get to there ...

Thief

Rogue Theologian
here's mine

Attachments

• P1010164.JPG
    P1010164.JPG
    523.4 KB · Views: 0

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
I like this laughing one!
Overall, a neat sequence of self-portraits...I don't think I could get as many different looks as you managed here!

And there’s more ! My fascination with myself is endless, lol.
I needed something other than music to keep me from going stir-crazy.
I’ve done some graphic stuff with photoshop, but all those pics were done using the built-in editor in Pictures on my iPad. It is surprising what can be done with it.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
creative pics, I like #18 and the 1st one

Thank you. I figured I may as well share them. There’s no point pretending I don’t have an ego. And for the last six months it has just been me in a room. Victoria is in stage 4 lockdown, which means stay at home except for shopping for essentials and one hour of exercise. Plus there is a curfew from 8pm to 5 am. And the police are enforcing it. $1600 fines for non-compliance.
So I am the only entertainment I have.

amorphous_constellation

Thank you. I figured I may as well share them. There’s no point pretending I don’t have an ego. And for the last six months it has just been me in a room. Victoria is in stage 4 lockdown, which means stay at home except for shopping for essentials and one hour of exercise. Plus there is a curfew from 8pm to 5 am. And the police are enforcing it. $1600 fines for non-compliance.
So I am the only entertainment I have.

Here in my midwestern american state, there is an indoor mandate with a fine of a couple hundred dollars, which half the people follow, and it doesn't seem well enforced. People gather in groups outdoor without masks frequently, on beaches or for other events etc.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Here in my midwestern american state, there is an indoor mandate with a fine of a couple hundred dollars, which half the people follow, and it doesn't seem well enforced. People gather in groups outdoor without masks frequently, on beaches or for other events etc.

I guess that’s why USA has 564 deaths per million and Australia has 24.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@Howard Is , it was great getting to know you especially through your creative pictures. In return here's one of mine before a really fun costume party. Let's just say I REALLY got into the role. (I'll bet this might just surprise one or two people here).

wizard_web.jpg