• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Lockdown Selfies

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Hi guys. I took a sabbatical. The fires, then Covid-19, and to Trump it all, a psychopath on his way to becoming First Emperor of the Disunited States....because if Putin and Xi Jinping can be Emperors, then why the **** can’t he ?

I ran out of anything to say.

So I took refuge in music.

I have also reignited my lifetime relationship with Linda Sue Dixon.
We are as happy as can reasonably be expected.

I have been seeing her about twice per week for the last few months.
Something in the way she moves attracts me like no other lover ... :)))

Her influence is profound. I finally stopped smoking and drinking. I had attempted to quit earlier, but kept falling off the wagon. Being intensely aware of my breath finally did the job.

But enough about Linda.
I also spent quite a bit of time with her cousin, Madam A, at the outset of the pandemic.
She is a wonderful relaxation therapist. I mastered the art of Not Giving A Farquhar An Even Break.

I was reading Cooky’s thread, and it inspired me to share the fruits of my isolation and narcissism.
I’ve had some fun with selfies.

So ... I’ll share them.Ill share some of my previous incarnations as well.
It was a remark by @sun rise that inspired me to post a bunch of selfies...go on ! Let’s all surprise each other.

First some music, to get you in the mood.

And now., on to the unexpurgated Howard Is ...

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
8DCFC20B-957C-4DAF-826C-7B312D16A64F.jpeg

At the beginning of the pandemic

Cooky

Veteran Member
Hi guys. I took a sabbatical. The fires, then Covid-19, and to Trump it all, a psychopath on his way to becoming First Emperor of the Disunited States....because if Putin and Xi Jinping can be Emperors, then why the **** can’t he ?

I ran out of anything to say.

So I took refuge in music.

I have also reignited my lifetime relationship with Linda Sue Dixon.
We are as happy as can reasonably be expected.

I have been seeing her about twice per week for the last few months.
Something in the way she moves attracts me like no other lover ... :)))

Her influence is profound. I finally stopped smoking and drinking. I had attempted to quit earlier, but kept falling off the wagon. Being intensely aware of my breath finally did the job.

But enough about Linda.
I also spent quite a bit of time with her cousin, Madam A, at the outset of the pandemic.
She is a wonderful relaxation therapist. I mastered the art of Not Giving A Farquhar An Even Break.

I was reading Cooky’s thread, and it inspired me to share the fruits of my isolation and narcissism.
I’ve had some fun with selfies.

So ... I’ll share them.Ill share some of my previous incarnations as well.
It was a remark by @sun rise that inspired me to post a bunch of selfies...go on ! Let’s all surprise each other.

First some music, to get you in the mood.

And now., on to the unexpurgated Howard Is ...

Glad to see you here again... You've always been one of the great ones IMO.