• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My introduction

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Shalom aleichem and welcome.

'Orthodox' is a denomination :D

Shalom aleichem and welcome.

'Orthodox' is a denomination :D
Yes, I know that it's a denomination. I belong to it, but I don't particularly share all of its principles. I am skeptical about praying to saints, which is why I call myself nondenominational.

The Holy Bottom Burp

Yes, I know that it's a denomination. I belong to it, but I don't particularly share all of its principles. I am skeptical about praying to saints, which is why I call myself nondenominational.
Hey there Lucian, welcome to RF. I remember being sceptical about praying to the saints as a Catholic, always did seem a little daft. As though god is too busy sometimes so he delegates prayers to the middle managers!

Anyway, have a blast on the forum!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey there Lucian, welcome to RF. I remember being sceptical about praying to the saints as a Catholic, always did seem a little daft. As though god is too busy sometimes so he delegates prayers to the middle managers!

Anyway, have a blast on the forum!
Oh my god that's it. You've just found the explanation of why bad things happen to good people. They pray to saints, the saints aren't all knowing, powerful etc, so they mess it up and bam!

The Holy Bottom Burp

Oh my god that's it. You've just found the explanation of why bad things happen to good people. They pray to saints, the saints aren't all knowing, powerful etc, so they mess it up and bam!
Of course, never really thought about that. As god appointed those incompetent saints in their roles he should really resign, only I don't think he will. Terrible ego you see...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Join us in the RF staff break room for (we'll steal them) some.....
giphy.gif