• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My First meditation class!!!!!!!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I'm so happy for you Master Vigil ! ; obviously things worked out -if anything - better than you imagined. Well done; you can give yourself a pat on the back (if you're that agile!):jiggy:

Master Vigil

Thanks everyone!!!! I'm really glad it is going well. I hope to open a temple in the future, and I'm glad my present is making that a possible future. Thank you all!!!!!

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Wow, that's really cool MV! Wish I could be in your class too - I could really use the skills at this point in time.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
If I had the money for a plane ticket to the USA, sadly Florida wouldn't be first on my list of destinations. ;) Now, if I were living in the US already...

martha

If you gave us enough advance notice, and if I could save the money, and if I could get someone to watch my pets, I would be there in a heartbeat!:) If you have it in New York City at Madison Square Garden, I'll be there to help you set up. I live in Secaucus, New Jersey, right across the river. You might laugh at the MSG reference, but my dear, Master, there is no doubt in my mind that some day you will fill that arena. I am not kidding. You were the one I first spoke to the night I first came here. Your patience was admirable, your understanding and kindness, put me at ease, for I was very nervous. You made me feel as if we were the only two people in the world. Now if you can do that in cyber space, I can't even imagine how wonderful it would be to have you as a teacher in person. Not only that, but you have a terriffic sense of humor. Frankly Master, boy you are all that and a bag of chips! Your endeavor will grow, you will help many and I will see you fill MSG one day, if you should desire.

Blessings to you again.

Joyfully,
Martha

zenzero

Its only a Label
Its just Karma.
Karma withoput desires clips the cycle of cause and effect.
One has to do his work without bothering/worrying about its result provided one is doing his best in the given circumstances, doing that to his best of abilities with being fully present.
There is nothing as good or bad. They are just opposites which are mind created and as long as the mind is there it will always bring out differeces.
Love & rgds

maggie2

Hi Master Vigil,

Haven't seen you around for a while. I't good to hear from you. Good luck with the class tonight. Let us know how it goes!