• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Ether Model Makes Sense of Quantum Physics

MichaelMD

In my past threads, I presented an ether model based on the concept that the first "happening" was not a Big Bang, but rather a universal oscillation of ultimately-rarified point-localities. At a certain point, oscillatory fatigue of neighboring "points" caused them to fall toward each other in Yin/Yang fashion. (Oscillatory fatigue is a known process. It occurs in metals.) Such point-pairs would have had to reversibly revert to singleton points, which broke the symmetry of the oscillations, producing a universal vibratory ether composed of elemental units, a universal ether matrix, in which individual elements now independently vibrate, instead of reciprocally oscillating.

The vibrating units making up such an Ether, being elemental, would represent the "building block" elements of everything from then on, including the quantum units that transmit the forces that control our quantum/atomic world. Quantum units would retain the ability to interact with the (vastly smaller, undetectable) elemental ether units surrounding them in the ether matrix, in addition to their detectable quantal interactions with each other -This kind of Model plays into an excellent explanatory model for quantum entanglement (Q.E.) -It depicts QE as representing radiated packets of etheric energy having the same vibratory pattern. Elemental ether units would be the only actual participants in QE. A pair of "entangled" quantum units would represent kinetically-cool "arms" of a universal, quiet, purring, ether mechanism.

Being elemental, basic ether units would all be identical to each other, and since they interact via a direct-vibratory-contact mechanism, their interactions would be perfectly linear (unlike quantum forces, which involve waves, fields, spin, and distance-vectors.) -If, for instance, we look at atomically-structured quantum systems, it is noteworthy that the nuclei and the electrons of atoms are separated by comparatively enormous distances. Compared to our world, these distances are miles apart. -So how can an electron interact with its nucleus, as we know they do? -The answer lies in the intervening ether matrix, which furnishes the linear connections which underpin the stable orderliness of this quantum system (and, by extension, presumably all other quantum systems.)

Not only is this Ether Model the best way to account for QE, it also provides a logical rationale for how quantum systems basically work.

Audie

Veteran Member
In my past threads, I presented an ether model based on the concept that the first "happening" was not a Big Bang, but rather a universal oscillation of ultimately-rarified point-localities. At a certain point, oscillatory fatigue of neighboring "points" caused them to fall toward each other in Yin/Yang fashion. (Oscillatory fatigue is a known process. It occurs in metals.) Such point-pairs would have had to reversibly revert to singleton points, which broke the symmetry of the oscillations, producing a universal vibratory ether composed of elemental units, a universal ether matrix, in which individual elements now independently vibrate, instead of reciprocally oscillating.

The vibrating units making up such an Ether, being elemental, would represent the "building block" elements of everything from then on, including the quantum units that transmit the forces that control our quantum/atomic world. Quantum units would retain the ability to interact with the (vastly smaller, undetectable) elemental ether units surrounding them in the ether matrix, in addition to their detectable quantal interactions with each other -This kind of Model plays into an excellent explanatory model for quantum entanglement (Q.E.) -It depicts QE as representing radiated packets of etheric energy having the same vibratory pattern. Elemental ether units would be the only actual participants in QE. A pair of "entangled" quantum units would represent kinetically-cool "arms" of a universal, quiet, purring, ether mechanism.

Being elemental, basic ether units would all be identical to each other, and since they interact via a direct-vibratory-contact mechanism, their interactions would be perfectly linear (unlike quantum forces, which involve waves, fields, spin, and distance-vectors.) -If, for instance, we look at atomically-structured quantum systems, it is noteworthy that the nuclei and the electrons of atoms are separated by comparatively enormous distances. Compared to our world, these distances are miles apart. -So how can an electron interact with its nucleus, as we know they do? -The answer lies in the intervening ether matrix, which furnishes the linear connections which underpin the stable orderliness of this quantum system (and, by extension, presumably all other quantum systems.)

Not only is this Ether Model the best way to account for QE, it also provides a logical rationale for how quantum systems basically work.

At least, you know. spell it the traditional way?

According to ancient and medieval science, aether (Ancient Greek: αἰθήρ, aither), also spelled æther or ether and also called quintessence, is the material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere.

Milton Platt

Publish your paper for peer review and we'll see. You need to present this to Physicists, not laypeople.

Milton Platt

Um, maybe present it to Coast to Coast.

It could stand to be spiced up a bit though, with either
chupacabre or some reptoids.

Yup......I was being sarcastic....
P1040842.JPG

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I look forward to your published material submitted for peer review.

Milton Platt

Shouldn't this be posted in the religious section since it isn't based upon science, but upon "ether" which is a discarded concept?
Of what value is an opinion based upon supposition and woo?

exchemist

Veteran Member
Apparently just another person who thinks making stuff up is the equivalent of demonstrating that it is true. It isn't.
Normally they make it up and then triumphantly demand "Prove me wrong"......."They laughed at Galileo".......etc.

Michael at least doesn't do that. He's more of a blogger (at least he is on forums where people have learned not to ask him about his musings;) ).

MichaelMD

Publish your paper for peer review and we'll see. You need to present this to Physicists, not laypeople.

A theory that is dissident with the consensus models of physics has zero chance of being forwarded for peer review. Usually editors won't reply at all to the submission. The replies I've gotten were "I wouldn't know where to start" and "where are your mathematics." It's a case of apples and oranges, in this case my apple in the midst of a truckload of oranges.

So should one stick with theories of "waves" that somehow propagate through "empty" space as making sense?

Shad

Veteran Member
A theory that is dissident with the consensus models of physics has zero chance of being forwarded for peer review. Usually editors won't reply at all to the submission. The replies I've gotten were "I wouldn't know where to start" and "where are your mathematics." It's a case of apples and oranges, in this case my apple in the midst of a truckload of oranges.

So should one stick with theories of "waves" that somehow propagate through "empty" space as making sense?

Convenient excuse.

Milton Platt

“Where is your math” is a legitimate question.
Another legitimate one is “where is your evidence that ether exists?”
Something that does not exist cannot be the cause of anything.
It’s the equivalent of using magic to explain something.

MichaelMD

“Where is your math” is a legitimate question.
Another legitimate one is “where is your evidence that ether exists?”
Something that does not exist cannot be the cause of anything.
It’s the equivalent of using magic to explain something.

You state the ether has been "disproven" by physics. By that, I assume you are referring to the classic experiments done over a hundred years ago by Michelson, Morley, and others ("MMX") which used refracted beams of light (i.e., beams of quantum photons) and measuring them optically to detect the ether by the way the earth's motion in space would affect the way "any ether would conduct light." -The "null" result obtained in the MMX has been used by quantum physics ever since "as proof that no ether exists."

However, the way the MMX dovetails into the area of theory involving how closely the ether surrounding the earth actually follows its rotational movement hinges on the way the MMX experimenters assumed earth's gravity would "drag" on any ether, as a "wind" effect. -However, in my Ether Model, the kind of ether existing in space is not fully inertial with respect to the quantum order light-beam forces being measured under the conditions of the MMX. -The type of ether in my Ether Model preponderantly consists of elemental ether units, undetectable and extremely more rarified than the quantum photons that transmit the light being measured in the MMX, and, in addition, these ether units partake of a vibratory energy dynamic, which differs from the quantum dynamics that photons follow. That is why MMX type experiments (whether done on earth or in orbiting satellites, as more recently proposed) will never be valid to prove or disprove the ether.

Milton Platt

You state the ether has been "disproven" by physics. By that, I assume you are referring to the classic experiments done over a hundred years ago by Michelson, Morley, and others ("MMX") which used refracted beams of light (i.e., beams of quantum photons) and measuring them optically to detect the ether by the way the earth's motion in space would affect the way "any ether would conduct light." -The "null" result obtained in the MMX has been used by quantum physics ever since "as proof that no ether exists."

However, the way the MMX dovetails into the area of theory involving how closely the ether surrounding the earth actually follows its rotational movement hinges on the way the MMX experimenters assumed earth's gravity would "drag" on any ether, as a "wind" effect. -However, in my Ether Model, the kind of ether existing in space is not fully inertial with respect to the quantum order light-beam forces being measured under the conditions of the MMX. -The type of ether in my Ether Model preponderantly consists of elemental ether units, undetectable and extremely more rarified than the quantum photons that transmit the light being measured in the MMX, and, in addition, these ether units partake of a vibratory energy dynamic, which differs from the quantum dynamics that photons follow. That is why MMX type experiments (whether done on earth or in orbiting satellites, as more recently proposed) will never be valid to prove or disprove the ether.

If you read my post, you will see that I did not say “physics has “disproven” anything. I said that nothing called “ether” has been demonstrated to exist. you seem to be making up something to account for something else. Demonstrate that ether is a thing. Then you can discuss what it does or does not do. Until you do that, the rest of your ramblings are just so much word salad. If you assert the existence of something, the burden of proof is yours to bear.

as I said.....something that does not exist cannot be the cause of anything.

MichaelMD

The only way I see to demonstrate the ether would be to generate a selectively-etheric energy field, and to show that the field produces an etheric effect. -The way one would best produce such an effect would be to predict, and then demonstrate, a decrease in the density of materials inside the energy-test system. Another term for this effect would be levitation. Known forms of energy do not have such an effect.

I actually have a design for such a field test, but it would be expensive, and I lack a financial sponsor to get it done.