• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

my boyfriend

yan

:confused:hi, my boyfriend is from Iran, he's Baha'i am i christian, we have 2 years as girl friend and boyfriend, so i ask hem to get merry, i'm a spanish so hes parents did'nt want because we are different traditions, and supuesto they have to think we are thesem...??? am i confuse, sorry...

yan

Love hem very much, he want to be separate because don't want any problems with his parents, what i show to do????

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend yan,
Are you asking this RELIGIOUSLY?
Being a religious forum can respond religiously and would say you are young and such emotional attachments are common at this age.
Am sure you will grow over them.
Best Wishes.
Love & rgds

Comicaze247

See the previous line
:confused:hi, my boyfriend is from Iran, he's Baha'i am i christian, we have 2 years as girl friend and boyfriend, so i ask hem to get merry, i'm a spanish so hes parents did'nt want because we are different traditions, and supuesto they have to think we are thesem...??? am i confuse, sorry...
Mi espanol no es perfecto, pero voy a tratar.

Si tu novio quiere teriminar la amor solo para complacer sus padres, no hay mucho que puedes hacer. 1) Si el te ama seriamente, el no puede terminar la relacion solo porque sus padres lo dicen. 2) El decidio

Un opcion para ti es tratando a cambiar su decision. Yo no se que necisitas hacer para hacerlo, pero es un opcion. Si no sirve, no hay nada que puedes hacer. Lo siento :(

BruceDLimber

Hi, Yan! :)

I assume you already know from your boyfriend that Baha'i law requires the couple obtain parental permissions before marrying!

So hopefully as you meet each other and get better acquainted, your characters wil become obvious to them; and they'll eventually happily agree to your marrying!

We Baha'is also have a prayer we call "the Remover of Difficulties" that can help! I'm sure your boyfriend will be happy to show it to you if he hasn't already done so!

I wish you all the best! :)

Bruce

Delilah Roo

All you need is love,

At least in a perfect world, unfortunatly life is offten more complacated than that.

I really hope you can find a happy medium between your needs and your/ your boyfriends religious needs and traditions. --Delilah