• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Book

The Transcended Omniverse

Milton Platt

I have now created a book which is 62 pages long. It explains everything in regards to my worldview and it also explains new things in regards to my worldview. It is not a book I am selling. Rather, it is a book you can read anytime. I will give you the links:

Book Cover: Book Cover
Part 1: A Life Beyond Words (Part 1/4)
Part 2: A Life Beyond Words (Part 2/4)
Part 3: A Life Beyond Words (Part 3/4)
Part 4: A Life Beyond Words (Part 4/4)

Is there some reason we should read this?

The Transcended Omniverse

Read the summary. It’s just “word salad”. You are trying to sound profound while coming off naive and silly.

That's why I've also written the book to address these objections of others who say that my summary is nonsense. My book should thoroughly address any objections others have and it gives much further support and arguments for my worldview. As a matter of fact, these sorts of things happen all the time. People who have some sort of theory or worldview that is valid would present it in the form of a summary, others would deem it as nonsense, but when these people read the books that the authors have made to support their theories and worldviews, then it changes everything. These people finally realize how they were the ones talking nonsense.

It's no different than how Galileo made a claim which was true. He claimed the Earth was not flat and it was rejected by many people at the time. I think he might have summarized his claim and others deemed it as nonsense. But later on, the world was eventually proved wrong and that is the exact same thing I am doing with my worldview/claim. However, there could be a way to effectively present a summary in such a way that it already addresses all the objections others have. I have found no such way. Therefore, it all has to come down to a book that can address these numerous objections in order for others to finally see how my worldview is not nonsense. If they still see it as being nonsense even after reading my entire book, then that is just their view.

Last edited: