• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Baby Tulasi

Onkara

¡Tempus fugit!
1 month later and they have grown to about 5 - 8 cm in height. You can compare this to their size last month (click here). I was so proud then, but now they are more visible in the picture:

onkarah-albums-onkarah-s-album-picture2321-tulasijune.jpg

I experimented and kept some seedlings in the original seed tray and then transfered them to individual pots about 3 weeks after the others. Here you can see them on your left, side by side and how their growth was stunted my my merciless act of cruelty ;), Oh forgive me my green friends!:

onkarah-albums-onkarah-s-album-picture2322-tulasi2june.jpg

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Holy Cow, that is a lot of Tulsi. Just wait till they are all grown up! It's like they say, they grow up too fast.

Onkara

Hi Madhuri
Yeah, I was a bit too enthusiastic with the seeds, I didn't believe something the size of a grain of sand would be successful so I added a few extra "grains" and now look :facepalm:. I will be giving the majority away as you suggested earlier :)

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi Madhuri
Yeah, I was a bit too enthusiastic with the seeds, I didn't believe something the size of a grain of sand would be successful so I added a few extra "grains" and now look :facepalm:. I will be giving the majority away as you suggested earlier :)

A grain of sand is larger than a man's 'seed' but look what that can turn into! ;)