• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My altars

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Updated,

20210525_011030.jpg

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Right now I use sandalwood, musk, Egyptian musk, dragon's blood, and this mint, sage and other herb (which I forget) one :)

You know, I always liked just the straight frankincense and myrrh, but I like cinnamon too. Mint sounds like it would be nice, though! :D Have you always used incense, or is this more of a recent venture?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
You know, I always liked just the straight frankincense and myrrh, but I like cinnamon too. Mint sounds like it would be nice, though! :D Have you always used incense, or is this more of a recent venture?
I love frankincense but it's so hard to come by and I don't know why. It's one of my favourites. I love sandalwood as well. The mint is interesting but not a favourite. I'm fairly new to them, as I used to use wax melts before.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
I love frankincense but it's so hard to come by and I don't know why. It's one of my favourites. I love sandalwood as well. The mint is interesting but not a favourite. I'm fairly new to them, as I used to use wax melts before.

I'm pretty lucky in that I have a Witchy shop a few blocks away where I can get that stuff. :) I don't know if you tried yet, but you can actually bake a lot of your own cone incense in the oven.

I'm extremely ignorant when it comes to kemeticism, but I imagine offerings are an important aspect of the religion. I find making that offering with my own hands, like the incense, gave me more of a connection in my own practices.

What about your practices?... If you don't mind sharing. :D