• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My altars

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
PXL_20210414_205249602.jpg

My grandmother is a christian. My aunt's ashes and her picture on the second shelf. She died 2018. My other grandmother is on a similar table rather than altar and her family I set there.

I have a wide space. I'm not too much of a prayer person so I experience family and spirits in silence or meditation. Right now I'm trying to figure how to clean up junk in my past one by one. Hopefully with my families' help but even today I'm not close to them only mother and my aunt.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
I like how orderly you have everything set up! You also seem to have an affinity for candles.

I know you've seen my little corner altar, but I'll post it here too in the spirit of the topic at hand. :D

[GALLERY=media, 9439]IMG_20210411_083602599 by SigurdReginson posted Apr 11, 2021 at 8:37 AM[/GALLERY]

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I like how orderly you have everything set up! You also seem to have an affinity for candles.

I know you've seen my little corner altar, but I'll post it here too in the spirit of the topic at hand. :D

[GALLERY=media, 9439]IMG_20210411_083602599 by SigurdReginson posted Apr 11, 2021 at 8:37 AM[/GALLERY]

You give money too, huh. I do-well, when I moved it, forgot to put it back. I found it helps save money cause you don't want to give it and then take it back.

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Since everyone is posting their Altars too. Here's mine. I keep it in a closable cabinet at the moment.

I plan on adding a space for some ashes of my deceased grandparents as a focus for Ancestor veneration (small urns).
IMG_20210414_184054.jpg
IMG_20210414_184414.jpg

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
That was the book you noticed? Lol. It's a good one, and I need to sit down and read it cover to cover w/notation soon.

Mhm! I've got my own field journal for various natural observations; I have a section devoted entirely to foraged food and medicine. We have a lot of that up here!

The whole thing is written in my own rune set, though, so I'm sure if anyone were to look at it then it'd probably be reminiscent of a cross between the Voynich Manuscript and the Codex Regius. It'd be just as confusing, too. :D

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
I remember the term for that....uh....animated
flying stabby knifey thing in the movie, The Shadow.
How about that....I learned something.
Kīla (Buddhism) - Wikipedia

I heard The Shadow works for the NSA now, since the whole crime fighting thing is done on the internet these days. He just goes through people's internet search history, but now he definitely know what evil lurks in the hearts of men. o_O

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Tagging @The Hammer @Rival @oldbadger @Katzpur @JustGeorge and @SigurdReginson cuz I want them to see it
These are my two altars. I finally got some items today and I feel for now they are complete altho I may add more stuff in the future. This first one is to Lucifer
20210414-164249
20210414-164254

This second one is to the Norse gods Hela, Angrboda, Sigyn, and Loki

20210414-164222

For anyone reading this if y'all have an altar or altars feel free to share them.

These altars are not what I expected. I expected something..... creepier :joycat: