• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims Only: Nation of "Islam"?

Yahya

Yes you are right, Allah does advocate racial equality. We believe Allah came in the person of Master Fard Muhammad the long awaited Mahdi. Allah has chosen us to be the one's to restore Islam, back to the state it was in when, Prophets Muhammad was living. You must take note that, Allah does what he please, when he please and how he please. What you have to do now is, take this issue up with Allah. Because Allah has chosen the black-man in America as his chosen people, to restore Islam to its pure state of worshiping. the one true God. It seems to me you are indifferent about that. Are you trying to insinuate that the black-man in America is not and can not be God's chosen people because they are black and not white? I'M WAITING.

cocolia42

Yes you are right, Allah does advocate racial equality. We believe Allah came in the person of Master Fard Muhammad the long awaited Mahdi. Allah has chosen us to be the one's to restore Islam, back to the state it was in when, Prophets Muhammad was living. You must take note that, Allah does what he please, when he please and how he please. What you have to do now is, take this issue up with Allah. Because Allah has chosen the black-man in America as his chosen people, to restore Islam to its pure state of worshiping. the one true God. It seems to me you are indifferent about that. Are you trying to insinuate that the black-man in America is not and can not be God's chosen people because they are black and not white? I'M WAITING.
I'll step in here...
No one here has a problem with Allah choosing a black man or black men in America.
The problem is in claiming that Allah came in the form of ANY man - be it black white or any other color. That is shirk. Belief in it takes one out of the fold of Islam.
And you quote the Bible for evidence?! Didn't Allah tell us in the Qur'an that the people of the Book distorted it, concealed the truth, and forgot parts of it?
Then, I believe you claimed that what you mean when you say Allah came in the form of man is that Allah empowered this man with a certain degree of his power, knowledge, wisdom, and understanding through the Holy Spirit.
That makes no sense. Either He came in the form of man OR He sent His spirit to support man. NOT the same thing. And if it's the latter, well, it sounds a lot like revelation to me.

Please enlighten us, brother. Where did Allah say He would come in the form of man? Where did Allah say the Mahdi would be given revelation? Where did Allah speak of a second Messiah (ie: other the Messiah Isa)?

The bottom line is, the beliefs of the NOI do not coincide with the Perfect Revelation - the Qur'an. Either the Qur'an is correct OR the NOI is correct. It can't be both.

Ashraf

I've met many people who tell me initially that they are Muslim. Then later I find out they are Nation of Islam. This is very misleading. There are many sects of Islam that I may not agree with. Some even claim to believe in a messenger after Prophet Muhammad. While I may not agree with them, I won't call them Non-Muslims because every still believe Quran is from the creator. But Nation of Islam actually believe that GOD himself came to Earth in human form. This is the worst kind of blasphemy and fabrication if less against God. Have they not read their Quran? This clearly makes them non-Muslim. Any opinions on this matter? I'd especially love to hear from NOI members.

If they do not believe that prophet Mohammad is the last messenger of God, then they are not Muslims no matter what they say or do

blackistanipaki

Some of them are like sunni Muslims who belive white people are evil and black people are the original Muslims - how ever now a lot of the members belive Wallace d fard was god incarnate and elijah muhammad was a profit and as much as I admire farrakhan he teached this philosophy and linked the NOI to scientology. On the other hand the 5 percenters a group I heavily agree with use Islamic terms see Islam as a science that has always existed but don't call themselves Muslim as they belive the asiatic black man is g0d