• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim Hero Killed Defending Christians

Aquitaine

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
That's reality for you.
Most of the time the hero doesn't come in and save the day, they just get beaten and killed for not being a good little bystander.

LittlePinky82

Betrayed by extremists of his own faith, how sad. May he rest in peace now.

There have been a few other cases of Muslims protecting Christians from Islamists in varies Middle Eastern countries recently.

God, I just wish we could rid the world of religious extremists and zealots.

Oh yes. Such as groups of people from both sides protecting each other during prayers. Even with Iraq before everything there happened people were friendly and got along with each other. Friends would pray for each other.

RIP to this brave soul.

That's reality for you.
Most of the time the hero doesn't come in and save the day, they just get beaten and killed for not being a good little bystander.

It's really depressing to think about.

Jumi

Farah passed on at Kenyatta National Hospital on January 17 leaving behind an expectant wife and four children between 2 and 10 years old.

Mr Derrow said that they had opened a bank account for Farah’s Family under his widow’s name, where contributions that were still streaming in would be channeled.
He left behind family.

Aquitaine

Oh yes. Such as groups of people from both sides protecting each other during prayers. Even with Iraq before everything there happened people were friendly and got along with each other. Friends would pray for each other.

RIP to this brave soul.

It's really depressing to think about.
Tell me about it. The depths of savagery some members of our species delve in to truly boggles the mind, especially over something so trivial.

Jumi

May they find success against the terrorists. I have not forgotten them and Aleppo is on my mind.

Aquitaine

There are thousand of Muslims dieing defending for you everyday, but you don't notice that .

I imgine if Syrian Army and Iraqi Army and Algerian Army and Egyptian army did not fight terrorists , you now may killed by hunderds for day .

It appears there is a sort of civil war going on now in Islam between the extremists and the moderates, let's hope the moderates win.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It appears there is a sort of civil war going on now in Islam between the extremists and the moderates, let's hope the moderates win.
Since the majority are the moderates , for sure the extremists had no way , except the death .

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Why did he kill defending Xians?
I personally , if I instead of him, I would defend for Christians or any religions .

Our God order to be justice and defending for justice against the oppression ,whatever the doer .