• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim Calls in a Christian Show

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I didn't pick man because man had what you call three elements. I picked man because man is what God created in his image.

ahhh , what about the man who miss his mind that mean we have 2 flesh and spirit ? or drunk , is this man also image of God ? where is the mind here ?
otherwise ,acuatly no one saw the image of God , even Moses (pbuh) could not see HIM (when Moses ask to see the God) , he just talk to him .

the theory of trinity started after the rise of Jesus (phub) , the question is why God did not represent Him self before to his messangers (Adam and Noah , Moses , Solomon pbut .....etc ) that He is two (the creator and holy spirit) ,and he would maybe becomes 3 soon (Jesus pbuh) !!!!!
the old testement as I know never represent God as two or there
God is ONE for all the precedent messangers (before the writers of new testement )

Walkntune

=Godobeyer;2701457]ahhh , what about the man who miss his mind that mean we have 2 flesh and spirit ? or drunk , is this man also image of God ? where is the mind here ?
otherwise ,acuatly no one saw the image of God , even Moses (pbuh) could not see HIM (when Moses ask to see the God) , he just talk to him .
Not sure what you are saying but i will play for fun.First I don't think someone can survive without a mind but guess if they could my point is still the fact that being three in one is not difficult to understand as far as mind. spirit and flesh.
For a Christian to pick up his cross and follow jesus means to die to the flesh so the spirit grows stronger. Jesus represents the flesh of God dying and guess what? When He accended back up to Heaven he sent the Holy Spirit back to dwell with man.
Jesus is also called eternal father in the old testament.

the theory of trinity started after the rise of Jesus (phub) , the question is why God did not represent Him self before to his messangers (Adam and Noah , Moses , Solomon pbut .....etc ) that He is two (the creator and holy spirit) ,and he would maybe becomes 3 soon (Jesus pbuh) !!!!!
the old testement as I know never represent God as two or there
God is ONE for all the precedent messangers (before the writers of new testement ]
God states in Genensis let us make man in our image, not in his image.
If someone is not happy with the term trinity that is alright with me. Just know that God has the attributes he put into man as mind,spirit, and also came to earth and dwelt in the flesh.

Tamar

I am Jewish.
I am not wrong ,this link will fix your info , as i we know the old testement is called Torah , it's was in hebrew and it's translate to other langage .
Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

don't tell me that you (jews ) have other Torah ,did not found in the christains bible ?
as i know that you have book did not exist in the Bible not whole Torah ?

or wrong translation of the hebrew torah (orgine) to english torah ?

i have question :
in english torah there is a stroy about Jacob (pbuh) fought God , in the end he won God ? is this make sense ??

The Qur'an is in Arabic and it is also translated into other languages..

Here is what is true:

The Christian Bible consists of the Old Testament and New Testament.

The Tanakh is the Hebrew Scripture which consists of:

The Torah which are the first 5 books of the Bible.
Neviim, the Prophets
Ketuvim the writings

What is true is that the Hebrew Scripture existed before Christianity and Islam and both Christianity and Islam borrowed from the writings of the Hebrew Bible.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Not sure what you are saying but i will play for fun.First I don't think someone can survive without a mind but guess if they could my point is still the fact that being three in one is not difficult to understand as far as mind. spirit and flesh.
For a Christian to pick up his cross and follow jesus means to die to the flesh so the spirit grows stronger. Jesus represents the flesh of God dying and guess what? When He accended back up to Heaven he sent the Holy Spirit back to dwell with man.
Jesus is also called eternal father in the old testament.
Sure there are people without mind , called "Crazy people " they lost their minds .
look give me the cleary citation in the Bible ,that told us that the man have 3 memebers of one God Father,son , holyspirit because of that we have mind,flesh,spirit in the body

innocently you glory CROSS because as you believe that Jesus (pbuh) killed on it .the question is : why did not Jesus friends carried and wear and glory "THE CROSS" before that accident ???
If Jesus want to die , why he asked his God for help "why you left me "? this

ok i will consider it as orthographic mistake comes from you ;)
God states in Genensis let us make man in our image, not in his image.
If someone is not happy with the term trinity that is alright with me. Just know that God has the attributes he put into man as mind,spirit, and also came to earth and dwelt in the flesh.
your last reply
I didn't pick man because man had what you call three elements. I picked man because man is what God created in his image.
cant you get my point , Adam and Noah and Moses and Ibrahim and Solomon , Israel pbut....etc, knew the GOD as 1 , not 2 (Father and holy spirit ) or 3 (Father and Holy spirit and coming one Jesus (pbuh))
the conclusion :we have many messangers send by one God " not 2 in 1 " or 2 in 1 and coming soon Jesus (pbuh)"

Walkntune

=Godobeyer;2702459]
Sure there are people without mind , called "Crazy people " they lost their minds .
They still have a mind.:facepalm: They just loose some control of controlling some of its function of thought.

look give me the cleary citation in the Bible ,that told us that the man have 3 memebers of one God Father,son , holyspirit because of that we have mind,flesh,spirit in the body
We have a mind, spirit and we have flesh. Do you question that? For get the scriptures for a second.Just tell me how can we have these three members and still be one? Are you your flesh? Are you your Spirit? Are you your mind? How can you be all three in one.Is your flesh subject to your mind? How can that be so?
innocently you glory CROSS because as you believe that Jesus (pbuh) killed on it .the question is : why did not Jesus friends carried and wear and glory "THE CROSS" before that accident ???
Before the cross animals were sacrificed.Just as in the natural something must die for something to live it is the same in the spiritual realm. They run parallel.
Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice.The cross represents His sacrifice.Its not the cross being glorified but it is just a symbolic reminder of the sacrifice.

If Jesus want to die , why he asked his God for help "why you left me "? this
Jesus was represented as God in the flesh.The father(God head the Spirit) had to turn his back on the flesh and allow it to die. The same as you when you die to your flesh you have to allow it to suffer no matter how much it cries out.
When you quit an addictive behavior your mind does one thing wanting to stop a certain behaviour while your flesh wants to continue so you must allow your flesh to suffer and die to that desire in order to grow.
Jesus asked for the cup to pass but said not my will but yours (The father) be done.

ok i will consider it as orthographic mistake comes from you ;)
your last reply
cant you get my point , Adam and Noah and Moses and Ibrahim and Solomon , Israel pbut....etc, knew the GOD as 1 , not 2 (Father and holy spirit ) or 3 (Father and Holy spirit and coming one Jesus (pbuh))
the conclusion :we have many messangers send by one God " not 2 in 1 " or 2 in 1 and coming soon Jesus (pbuh
Jesus and the Holy Spirit were with God from the very beginning and scriptures say "Let us make man in our image"

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The Qur'an is in Arabic and it is also translated into other languages..

Here is what is true:

The Christian Bible consists of the Old Testament and New Testament.

The Tanakh is the Hebrew Scripture which consists of:

The Torah which are the first 5 books of the Bible.
Neviim, the Prophets
Ketuvim the writings

What is true is that the Hebrew Scripture existed before Christianity and Islam and both Christianity and Islam borrowed from the writings of the Hebrew Bible.
I want to the christains explain to me this plz .

by the way .......
I want you to explain to me this citation in this verse "Deuteronomy 32:21" "I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation "

Deuteronomy 32:21 " They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people;I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation."

and I want from the christians to explain to me this verse

Matthew 21:43 "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

Godobeyer

Premium Member
MR Walkntune
we have in algeria a good proverb , to someone insisting that he is right even that he knows and all the people know that he is completly wrong .
" it's a goat even if it's fly in the sky "

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
What was his answer to the electrical chair thing?

BTW, this video makes me love Islam lol

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Its interesting how the Quran ponts those who follow the Bible as a source of truth and light yet the Bible leaves no room nor need for the Quran.Kind of makes one ponder a little.

The Koran was written about 300 years after the canon of Scripture as we know it today was adopted.

ForeverFaithful

Son Worshiper
Old Testament and New Testament are consistent when read with the correct interpretation, Christ and the Apostles were Jewish, why would they make it inconsistent?

Trinity Jokes are so funny :D I hear them all the time!

God doesn't have to simplify himself to meet your understanding, I'd be suspicious if he did.
John 1:1 states that Christ is God, and in John 8:58 Christ uses the name of the Most High. The Holy Spirit is within the Trinity and therefore part of the Godhead. This is consistent with scripture.

God is not one individual, Mark 1 shows us that God can be present in all Three members of the Trinity at once, yet they are one?

1+1+1=3? if that were true when the Son was on earth we'd have 2/3 of God in heaven and everything would be messed. But what's infinity+infinity+infinity? Well that adds up doesn't it.

The name Moses was given for God is the same Name Christ used, clearly he is One with God, just as the Father and the Spirit are One With God, I'm sorry if you can't understand that

ForeverFaithful

Son Worshiper
The Koran was written about 300 years after the canon of Scripture as we know it today was adopted.
Very Early on the Scripture were accepted, Nicea was just were it was put in Print.

The Only debatable books by the begging of the Second Century were 2 Peter (because it was similar to Jude) Hebrews (it was without a known author) and Revelation (because it was bizarre)

Walkntune

they did not found answser yet lol

electrical chair or gun or sword or anything else they will make it in their necks
I answered that already.The cross is only symbolic. Would you put a picture of your mother or your spouse by your bed or in your living room? Why would you do that? It's not really them is it?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I answered that already.The cross is only symbolic. Would you put a picture of your mother or your spouse by your bed or in your living room?

Not the point. Let's say your mother or spouse died from being shot, would you put a gun or a bullet picture by your bed or in your living room?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Old Testament and New Testament are consistent when read with the correct interpretation, Christ and the Apostles were Jewish, why would they make it inconsistent?

Trinity Jokes are so funny :D I hear them all the time!

God doesn't have to simplify himself to meet your understanding, I'd be suspicious if he did.
John 1:1 states that Christ is God, and in John 8:58 Christ uses the name of the Most High. The Holy Spirit is within the Trinity and therefore part of the Godhead. This is consistent with scripture.

God is not one individual, Mark 1 shows us that God can be present in all Three members of the Trinity at once, yet they are one?

1+1+1=3? if that were true when the Son was on earth we'd have 2/3 of God in heaven and everything would be messed. But what's infinity+infinity+infinity? Well that adds up doesn't it.

The name Moses was given for God is the same Name Christ used, clearly he is One with God, just as the Father and the Spirit are One With God, I'm sorry if you can't understand that
I understand only what in the citations found bible , if you have a citation confirm that God represent him self to Moses or any other Messanger as 2 in 1 , give it to us (that citation plz )

but if it just an opinion that other case .

I need to some one ,to tell me,where is the verse in old testement confirm that Holy Spirit is a God . or God represent him self to Moses or any other Prophet as 2 or 3 Gods in ONE ( in the OLD testement )

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
Ehm.... This "Richard Burnish"... sounds like a very mentally weak person to run a religious show.

I mean he clearly has no idea what he is saying. :rolleyes:

It´s like he was taught Christianity 5 minutes before the show.