• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslim Calls in a Christian Show

Walkntune

hi every one ....

I laugh to much by the respond of the christain reporter , and the last comment of the caller lol
:run:
[youtube]Bqm7KJ3E_po[/youtube]
Muslim Calls in a Christian Show - YouTube

Let me clear it up for you.God is a trinity just as man is a trinity. Man is mind,spirit ,and flesh. IfI ask you if your flesh is you what would you say?
What about your spirit, or your mind.
Well God is the father(godhead and mind) The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and Jesus is God in the flesh.Now Jesus is subject and obedient to the Father just as you hold your flesh subject and under your obedience.
We are created in the image of God.
If I ask you if you are your mind, your spirit or your flesh which one would you be.How could you posibly be all three? Which one obeys which?
Its interesting how the Quran ponts those who follow the Bible as a source of truth and light yet the Bible leaves no room nor need for the Quran.Kind of makes one ponder a little.

Last edited:
Its interesting how the Quran ponts those who follow the Bible as a source of truth and light yet the Bible leaves no room nor need for the Quran.Kind of makes one ponder a little.

The people who wrote the Bible would not have known about the Quran while the Mohammed would have known about the Bible since there were Arab Christians at the time.

Walkntune

The people who wrote the Bible would not have known about the Quran while the Mohammed would have known about the Bible since there were Arab Christians at the time.
Not sure of your point? If I have a book of truth and then another book comes out later pointing me back to the original book of truth, then the latter really has no significance.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
first of all .let make the situation clear , there were more than bible in the past , the writers of the Gospels was not meet Jesus (pbuh)

secondly God was ONE when he created Adam and Eve and all the messangers and prophets knew the God as ONE , even not two , how they become three at the writers of the gospels age !!!!!!!!

good point !!!! maybe it's the same case happened to Jesus (pbuh) , the jews deny him and his book , because they thought that he came to copy/paste their laws or change it ???

the old testement (torah) and new testement (gospels) .... have a many contradictions and difference views between the TWO !!!!!
before Jesus (pbuh) the old testement confirme that God ONE as know to Adam to Moses (not tow in one ) , but the new testement confirme that God became 3 in 1

Last edited:

Tamar

I am Jewish.
first of all .let make the situation clear , there were more than bible in the past , the writers of the Gospels was not meet Jesus (pbuh)

secondly God was ONE when he created Adam and Eve and all the messangers and prophets knew the God as ONE , even not two , how they become three at the writers of the gospels !!!!!!!!

good point !!!! maybe it's the same case happened to Jesus (pbuh) , the jews deny him and his book , because they thought that he came to copy/paste their laws or change it ???

the old testement (torah) and new testement (gospels) .... have a many contradictions and difference views between the TWO !!!!!

The fact is that there are 3 religions and 3 books. I will not ever understand the need to denigrate another religious book so you can make your book somehow better.

The books are not corrupted.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
The fact is that there are 3 religions and 3 books. I will not ever understand the need to denigrate another religious book so you can make your book somehow better.

The books are not corrupted.
as I know the bible contain the Torah and Gospels , the jews maybe believe only in the Torah , the Gospels make for you a new two Gods "Jesus pbuh" and "the holyspirit"

yes indeed that origine holy books belong God not humain.

, but what about which certainly contain errors and contradictions , which make us doubt about the it's credibitly , which confirme that the origines holy books were edited by human ...and that's what it's appear and God told us in the Quran.

Last edited:

Walkntune

as I know the bible contain the Torah and Gospels , the jews maybe believe only in the Torah , the Gospels make for you a new two Gods "Jesus pbuh" and "the holyspirit"

, but what about which certainly contain errors and contradictions , which make us doubt about the it's credibitly , which confirme that the origines holy books were edited by human ...and that's what it's appear and God told us in the Quran.
You never answered my question my friend.
Are you your mind, your spirit or your flesh? Are you all three? How can it be possible to be three in one? Does your flesh subject itself to your spirit or your mind.How can you be your flesh if it subjects itself to your mind?Is it or is it not a part of what makes up you?

Last edited:

Tamar

I am Jewish.

Then you are wrong.

The Torah is one part of the Tanakh. There are 3 parts of the Hebrew scripture.

Torah
Neviim
Ketuvim

The NT is the book of the Christians and not mine so I cannot speak to that book.

But the Hebrew Scripture is not corrupted or wrong.

Have you ever looked at the contents of the Christian Bible or the Hebrew Bible? It does not sound like you know what they contain, just what you have been told.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
You never answered my question my friend.
Are you your mind, your spirit or your flesh? Are you all three? How can it be possible to be three in one? Does your flesh subject itself to your spirit or your mind.How can you be your flesh if it subjects itself to your mind?Is it or is it not a part of what makes up you?
sorry I did not notice your question ,it's my bad
the answer is all there of course , but I can told that " we can add the heart also in this case they become 4"when we say you break my heart, .... , but each the creature had it's special , for exemple the trees or the animal I guess they don't have a mind . and there are human being without mind (crazy people ) where is the problem ?
acuatly God did not glory the theory of three in his bible, specialy in old testement section .
but you the christain purposely always chose/pick exemples which have 3 element but you avoid to chose the other exemples, angels, animal, trees ,stars ,plantes ,heaven ,hell....etc all these are also the creations of God

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Then you are wrong.

The Torah is one part of the Tanakh. There are 3 parts of the Hebrew scripture.

Torah
Neviim
Ketuvim

The NT is the book of the Christians and not mine so I cannot speak to that book.

But the Hebrew Scripture is not corrupted or wrong.

Have you ever looked at the contents of the Christian Bible or the Hebrew Bible? It does not sound like you know what they contain, just what you have been told.

I am not wrong ,this link will fix your info , as i we know the old testement is called Torah , it's was in hebrew and it's translate to other langage .
Bible - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

don't tell me that you (jews ) have other Torah ,did not found in the christains bible ?
as i know that you have book did not exist in the Bible not whole Torah ?

or wrong translation of the hebrew torah (orgine) to english torah ?

i have question :
in english torah there is a stroy about Jacob (pbuh) fought God , in the end he won God ? is this make sense ??

Walkntune

sorry I did not notice your question ,it's my bad
the answer is all there of course , but I can told that " we can add the heart also in this case they become 4"when we say you break my heart, .... , but each the creature had it's special , for exemple the trees or the animal I guess they don't have a mind . and there are human being without mind (crazy people ) where is the problem ?
acuatly God did not glory the theory of three in his bible, specialy in old testement section .
but you the christain purposely always chose/pick exemples which have 3 element but you avoid to chose the other exemples, angels, animal, trees ,stars ,plantes ,heaven ,hell....etc all these are also the creations of God
I didn't pick man because man had what you call three elements. I picked man because man is what God created in his image.