• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Music to vibe out to

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Sometimes you just want to think, relax, meditate, or go on an extended drive. There's music made for introspection or just easy listening.

Electronic music can put you into that meditative trance for sure.

Accoustic folk music is probably the most relaxing music out there.

Math rock can be hard to listen to at times, but it definitely gets you thinking.

What do you listen to when you want to vibe out?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Looks like Phil is playing my "dream"acoustic. If I'm not mistaken, that's a Gallagher, and as soon as I have an extra ten-to-twenty grand I'm not using I plan on going shopping.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Not gonna lie the title sounds like music to use a vibrator to.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Looks like Phil is playing my "dream"acoustic. If I'm not mistaken, that's a Gallagher, and as soon as I have an extra ten-to-twenty grand I'm not using I plan on going shopping.

Custom, too. Judging by all the antiques he's surrounded by, he's got some money to burn.

I'll just keep playin my crappy little Yamaha until I get some money to burn too, I guess. :D