• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Music that gives you the feeling of dreadful depression or hopelessness...

texan1

Okay now my real answer. Songs I like that fit with the OP request:

-Edie Brickell - What Would You Do
-Peter Gabriel's Blood of Eden and Washing of The Water
I love Peter Gabriel. He has fabulous "upbeat" stuff too. He has something for your every mood.:)

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

What about Cemetary Gates by Pantera (YouTube - Pantera Cemetery Gates) ? That song makes me want to cry and hug my poster of Dimebag :D

Some others:

My Dying Bride - Deeper Down (YouTube - My Dying Bride "Deeper Down")

Come to think of it, anything by MDB is pretty depressing, same with Draconian (YouTube - Draconian - Death,come near me) and Theatre of Tradgedy (YouTube - Theatre of Tragedy - A Hamlet For A Slothful Vassal). Don't listen to these bands if you're reading "dont kill yourself" books.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
What about Cemetary Gates by Pantera (YouTube - Pantera Cemetery Gates) ? That song makes me want to cry and hug my poster of Dimebag :D

Some others:

My Dying Bride - Deeper Down (YouTube - My Dying Bride "Deeper Down")

Come to think of it, anything by MDB is pretty depressing, same with Draconian (YouTube - Draconian - Death,come near me) and Theatre of Tradgedy (YouTube - Theatre of Tragedy - A Hamlet For A Slothful Vassal). Don't listen to these bands if you're reading "dont kill yourself" books.

Cemetary Gates rocks my socks! (And makes me feel super old.)

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
"Music that gives you the feeling of dreadful depression or hopelessness... "
depression...hopelessness...?

None... I have a few songs that give me a slight sadness, but those same song can also make me feel happy, powerfull or agressive..