• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Music Poll Edit

Which style?

• Total voters

Just_me_Mike

I've voted "other" as my favourite genre is industrial metal.
Yeah, I knew it would be impossible to list them all, but good choice none the less. I too find the sounds of industrial to be limitless. I once had a tape of a band who used industrial style to create classical sounding music, it was one of my favorites, and to this day I can not remember the name of the band or tape. Oh well.

Erebus

Yeah, I knew it would be impossible to list them all, but good choice none the less. I too find the sounds of industrial to be limitless. I once had a tape of a band who used industrial style to create classical sounding music, it was one of my favorites, and to this day I can not remember the name of the band or tape. Oh well.

Hmm sounds interesting, if you remember who they are be sure to let me know :)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I don't need any music per se because I make up music in my mind all the time... and no, I'm not a musician.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
What about Modern Rock? There is no poll choice. Not to mention there is no Pop music choice. :cover:

Circle_One

What about Modern Rock? There is no poll choice. Not to mention there is no Pop music choice. :cover:

Because you're the only person in the world who would choose to listen to Miley Cyrus for the rest of their lives :p

I went with other: Punk.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Circle_One said:
Because you're the only person in the world who would choose to listen to Miley Cyrus for the rest of their lives :p

Says the girl who is obsessed with Avril's Girlfriend. :p

I enjoy Heavy Metal and Hard Rock for when I want to get pumped and energized. I listen to Soft Rock or Emo music when I am in a solemn mood or just feel like crashing. Punk is for when you are ******. Rock and Pop is for everything else.

SoundBrain

I voted for my cultural music wherever I come from. Thats Tamil classical music or Carnatic music or South Indian music.

With Maestro Ilaiyaraja's music I had no options. But I hear to all kinds of music depending upon my mood.

Smoke

Done here.
I picked blues because if I had to pick just one it would be either blues or country, and you made the choice easy with your inexplicable definition of country. "As in Kenny Rogers"? :cover:

However, it's like asking what you'd eat if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life. I'd pick pizza, but I'd soon get sick of pizza and long for other foods. Same with music. Picking just one type is far too confining.

rojse

RF Addict
I picked blues because if I had to pick just one it would be either blues or country, and you made the choice easy with your inexplicable definition of country. "As in Kenny Rogers"? :cover:

However, it's like asking what you'd eat if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life. I'd pick pizza, but I'd soon get sick of pizza and long for other foods. Same with music. Picking just one type is far too confining.

I wouldn't get bored listening to the soundtrack of 2001.

Dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah
Daaaaah daaaaah daaaaah daaaaah. DAH DAH!