• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Music of satan

Goldemar

A queer sort
It is clear with God. He listens to classical music because He listens to what He likes. But satan is a sadomasochist because he wants to get deeper into hell. What kind of music does satan listen to? One that satan doesn't like. What does he not like? Heavy/Death Metal and Rock, not Mozart. He listens to what a healthy and happy person does not like. And satan doesn't like Metal, like everyone else, but he is attracted to what he doesn't like.

The satan hates sin and sinners, but he is attracted to making sin.

How do you know that God listens to/likes classical music?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
You big girl.

(Tom Araya, bass/vocalist, is a practicing Catholic)

Being a big girl wouldn't stop me being in to metal...lol

But just to clarify, I grew up on Metallica, Tool, or some more local acts like The Butterfly Effect.
Depending which song and which album, some of that approaches metal, but I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a metalhead when that was the play list.
Most of what I listened to was probably more hard rock, or alt rock, really.

questfortruth

:dizzy:

Then he is not attracted.

Even St. Paul was attracted to sin, but Paul hated sin: "For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me." Romans 7:19-25
I find it amazing how you know precisely what your god and your satan like. It's almost as though they come straight from your own mind

I have mind and I am using it. I have proven Riemann Hypothesis.

How do you know that God listens to/likes classical music?

I am using my mind. Classic music was written prior to sexual, atheistic, and gender revolutions of XX century.

Goldemar

A queer sort
Even St. Paul was attracted to sin, but Paul hated sin: "For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me." Romans 7:19-25

I have mind and I am using it. I have proven Riemann Hypothesis.

I am using my mind. Classic music was written prior to sexual, atheistic, and gender revolutions of XX century.

Your mind then, not God's.

Atheism was around before the 20th century.

So you only accept classical music written prior to the 20th century? What about classical music written more recently?

JDMS

Academic Workhorse
One time, God caught me listening to Psycho Killer by the Talking Heads and he smote my grandma and my dog the very next day.... :(

But now I listen to classical music and I have ten times as many grandmas and ten times as many dogs! :)

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It is clear with God. He listens to classical music because He listens to what He likes. But satan is a sadomasochist because he wants to get deeper into hell. What kind of music does satan listen to? One that satan doesn't like. What does he not like? Heavy/Death Metal and Rock, not Mozart. He listens to what a healthy and happy person does not like. And satan doesn't like Metal, like everyone else, but he is attracted to what he doesn't like.

Actually God prefers dance music where the art and the artist are one and the same tandava.

The spirit hovering upon the waters. Or God moving on the waters.

QuestioningMind

Actually both Mozart and Bach and on the very top of Satan's favorites list... interestingly enough, Perry Como is near the top as well. As for metal music, it all depends on the artist in question... he's not a huge fan if the lead singer is just screaming all the time.

questfortruth

Actually both Mozart and Bach and on the very top of Satan's favorites list... interestingly enough, Perry Como is near the top as well. As for metal music, it all depends on the artist in question... he's not a huge fan if the lead singer is just screaming all the time.
Are you theist or a joker here?

Psalm23

I like rock music. For me an important factor of the music is the lyrics. I like to listen to music that encourages me in some way or something that I resonate with. I think music in many forms is good and can help a lot of people. In many cases, music helps save a life of someone dealing with depression.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Question: Does God or satan listen to music?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Then I will continue listening to metal music for the sake of everybody's souls.

Satan loves that I listen to metal. Therefore he hates it. He loves that he hates it and so he hates that he loves that he hates it.

Listening to metal traps Satan in a paradox. You're welcome.