• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Music of satan

questfortruth

It is clear with God. He listens to classical music because He listens to what He likes. But satan is a sadomasochist because he wants to get deeper into hell. What kind of music does satan listen to? One that satan doesn't like. What does he not like? Heavy/Death Metal and Rock, not Mozart. He listens to what a healthy and happy person does not like. And satan doesn't like Metal, like everyone else, but he is attracted to what he doesn't like.

The satan hates sin and sinners, but he is attracted to making sin.

Even St. Paul was attracted to sin, but Paul hated sin: "For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me." Romans 7:19-25

Last edited:

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
It is clear with God. He listens to classical music because He listens to what He likes. But satan is a sadomasochist because he wants to get deeper into hell. What kind of music does satan listen to? One that satan doesn't like. What does he not like? Heavy/Death Metal and Rock, not Mozart. He listens to what a healthy and happy person does not like. And satan doesn't like Metal, like everyone else, but he is attracted to what he doesn't like.

IDK about that. I think Satan uses all kinds of music to convey his message. It's not the music that matters, it's the message.

PureX

Veteran Member
I agree that unhealthy people like unhealthy creative expression. And that imdulging in this tends to exacerbate their already unhealthy mind and spirit.

But sometimes it can actually be helpful for people to have a way of expressing those unhealthy thoughts and feelings. To "get them out", or even to just recognize them. And to know that they are not alone in thinking or feeling them. So there can be healing even in what some might call evil or satanic art expression.

My hope for those who find themselves attracted to that sort of thing get some positive use from it, but don't dwell in it. Because prolonged association with such unhealthy expressions will not be helpful to anyone.

"We are what we eat", so to speak.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I find it amazing how you know precisely what your god and your satan like. It's almost as though they come straight from your own mind

Erebus

Then I will continue listening to metal music for the sake of everybody's souls.

Satan loves that I listen to metal. Therefore he hates it. He loves that he hates it and so he hates that he loves that he hates it.

Listening to metal traps Satan in a paradox. You're welcome.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
It is clear with God. He listens to classical music because He listens to what He likes. But satan is a sadomasochist because he wants to get deeper into hell. What kind of music does satan listen to? One that satan doesn't like. What does he not like? Heavy/Death Metal and Rock, not Mozart.

I agree that God likes to listen to classical music. However, God does not enjoy Western classical music. He prefers Chinese classical music. His favorite instrument is the gǔzhēng.

Suave

Simulated character

Since Satan looks forward to the apocalypse, one of Satan's fav songs is Radioactive!

"I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and sweat and my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in and shaping up
Then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse, woah
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Woah... I'm radioactive, radioactive
I raise my flag, dye my clothes
It's a revolution I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in, woah
I'm breaking in and shaping up
Then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse, woah
All systems go, the sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside
Woah... I'm radioactive, radioactive"

- Radioactive, Imagine Dragons (2012)

Erebus

For the record, the idea that metal is the music of the Devil is actually a misconception.

I'll share the actual music of Satan here but I'm going to put it in a spoiler as it's genuinely dangerous to listen to. Even seeing the title risks empowering Satan with your suffering.

PureX

Veteran Member
To be fair, the OP didn't actually claim all metal music is satanic. It claimed everything but Beethoven's music is satanic. :)

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
Clearly, Satan is responsible for nearly all the show tunes ever created. Including opera. And when we go to hell, he plays them over and over until we are screaming for sweet oblivion.