• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Murder...

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I don't know why they killed the child, why not let him go....Unless they were afraid he would identify them, which apparently would be the case here. It is so sad, it breaks my heart......

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
My mom was watching Nancy Grace, and they had a story about this on there. Instead of pictures of the murdered people, they had a bunch of pictures of Jennifer Hudson and just talked about her, briefly mentioning her nephew, and only showing a few pictures of him among lots of her. I know it must suck for her, but they made the news story 90% about her, and 10% about the three people who were murdered. I didn't like that.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend DA,
I just want to say..this is sadness..the world goes mad with selfish self centered people...
Nothing to be SAD about.
It is karma.
We all have to die.
Once we know that there is no permanent death we are no more SAD.
The journey continues......
Love & rgds

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Friend DA,

Nothing to be SAD about.
It is karma.
We all have to die.
Once we know that there is no permanent death we are no more SAD.
The journey continues......
Love & rgds

Yea but it's just the manner in which some people have to go out. It isn't fair. And it hurts my heart so bad to know that all of these people that care about them have to live with this from now on. It is mind-blowing to think that in one day your mom and brother are murdered. AND then your nephew is found dead. For her sister, it is her mom, brother and SON who have all been killed.

**** my heart aches for them...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I wonder why the killer killed them... I almost understand adults getting mad at each other and off-ing each other, but I really don't think kids should be involved. Of course, I'm not saying that the adults should have been killed either, just that it's not as bad as the little boy being murdered.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend staceybobacey,

Yea but it's just the manner in which some people have to go out. It isn't fair. And it hurts my heart so bad to know that all of these people that care about them have to live with this from now on. It is mind-blowing to think that in one day your mom and brother are murdered. AND then your nephew is found dead. For her sister, it is her mom, brother and SON who have all been killed.

This is the problem with us.
Our care is limited to only those we know but in reality we are all related as we all come from the same source. And so this whole existence is called an illusion/maya. Those who get caught up with this illusion takes more number of births to enlightenment.
Once we understand that there is no difference between any thing in this whole existence be it a stone , animal or humans, we realise that it is only differences in forms and also that birth is the begining of death and death is again the begining of birth.
it then only remains the manner of death which is dependent on our karma.
Love & rgds

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend staceybobacey,

Our care is limited to only those we know but in reality we are all related as we all come from the same source. And so this whole existence is called an illusion/maya. Those who get caught up with this illusion takes more number of births to enlightenment.
Once we understand that there is no difference between any thing in this whole existence be it a stone , animal or humans, we realise that it is only differences in forms and also that birth is the begining of death and death is again the begining of birth.
Love & rgds

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Friend staceybobacey,

Love & rgds

Thank you zenzero, for real...I do understand all of that.

Do you get what I mean when I say it is considerably more horrific to have to deal with the violent murder of your family members as opposed to the peaceful passing away of them?

That's where I'm coming from.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Staceybobacey,
Each being is my family members.
Yes, it is very difficult to shake out the concept we have been used to for so many lives about restricting our relationship to what we mean by family; but then it is also difficult to be emotional about anything after one has realised what is what.
No, shall welcome death in all forms for them which most calls family members; except those drops of tears that will come out from the mind taking me to remember those moments of intimacy; after all am human.
Love & rgds