• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Multiculturalism Is Chaos

Rise

Whatever makes you happy now stop stalking me

Logical fallacy, "Argument by Assertion" and "Ad Hominem".

Saying "Whatever makes me happy" implies that anything I said is not true. But you have no basis for claiming it isn't true. And merely asserting it isn't true doesn't make it so just because you assert it.

Your claim of stalking is also factually baseless, as it is impossible for me to be doing so merely by responding to the claims and accusations you make against my points, within the context of the thread wherein those points were made.

Unable to refute the points I made, but not being willing to admit you cannot defend your position, you have only personal attacks and the fallacy of assertion to fall back on.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Unity is MultiCulturalism, of course. And you teaching your offspring that all other people are like them is Unity/Multiculturalism. Your questioning mind has been brainwashed.

BUT NO, all tribes are not alike. Each tribe has its own gifts/strengths. Within the tribe itself, a mate should be sought which reflects the values of the tribe en masse. To do otherwise is to create chaos within the tribal structure.

Outbreeding is a sin for Israel, and they will all give you chapter and verse to support it.
As Christian proselytes, why should we think that the same rule is not applicable to us?
Judaism always allowed converts as far as I know, so their separation was supposed to be more cultural and religious, not genetic. Actually, Ashkenazi Jews could do with some added genetic diversity because they're at greater risk for certain genetic illnesses like Tay-Sachs. Scripture is clear that we're all the children of Adam and Eve, and then of Noah.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Logical fallacy, "Argument by Assertion" and "Ad Hominem".

Saying "Whatever makes me happy" implies that anything I said is not true. But you have no basis for claiming it isn't true. And merely asserting it isn't true doesn't make it so just because you assert it.

Your claim of stalking is also factually baseless, as it is impossible for me to be doing so merely by responding to the claims and accusations you make against my points, within the context of the thread wherein those points were made.

Unable to refute the points I made, but not being willing to admit you cannot defend your position, you have only personal attacks and the fallacy of assertion to fall back on.

You still trying to get a rise after failing for so many years? I really do t see your point.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Lloegrwys still own what you call England... which is named for the Anglo part of Anglo-Saxon. The Anglo-Saxons invaded and stole that third of Britain from them, and drove them into Wales and Cornwall to live with their Cymry brothers.
Possession is 9/10th of the Law.
And where I live, if you hold a piece of land (fenced) for more than 12 years without challenge, it's yours.
So my piece of land is mine.

Ah...... Apostle John, who lived on the penal island of Patmos, off Ephesia in the 2nd century.
He was not the disciple John you know, nor any witness for Jesus.

Which is probably why his gospel is not corroborated by the Synoptics .................

I take it that you are Welsh?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Jesus didn't invalidate all of the Old Testament, for He even quotes part of it. In the Sermon on the Mount, He says Ye have heard it said by them of old... but I say unto you... in the places which do not match what Moses was taught by God. The nature of God must match what Jesus says to be valid. When John saw the Pharisees coming to be baptized, he asks who warned them to flee... meaning that the Pharisees had come from Babylon. Both Jesus and John called Pharisees vipers. And what Matthew calls Pharisees, the Apostle John calls Jews... who were apparently following the teachings of the Pharisees, because they screamed for Jesus' crucifixion which the chief priests and Pharisees had planned. Jesus says they kept the teachings of their father the devil as sons of the devil, and that the Pharisees were those upon whom the stumbling stone [whom the builders rejected] would fall and grind to powder, as Daniel says. What were the Pharisees building?

The Baptist was talking about Temple corruption and its Priesthood. Pharisees were different in as much as they were not all Levites, not all Temple priests.

Somewhere Christianity got mixed up with Pharisees and Jews and Levites....... a muddle.

And Jesus was a Galilean Jew who wanted ALL the old laws upheld, not just the ones that Christians decided to cherry pick from later. It;'s all a muddle. :)

And it doesn't help your case for racial extremism or purification either. :)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Does it matter? My people left because aliens took over our land and named themselves our kings.
If you can't be bothered to name your country then that's no problem for me.

But either way your racist ideas are finished in The UK countries now. And I think that the US is following hard on that one as well.

Multiculturalism has come to stay.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I like your idea of the Noah Covenant being farms and not cities. It matches what the Bible says over and over again. But many of today's people were driven into the cities because the banks hold the titles to the lands and also own the farm equipment. People don't want to live in shoeboxes stacked on top of each other. But that was where the jobs now were. Today, there are no jobs besides administration and ... I almost said the service industry ... welfare-check-cashing. So what do we have? Bosses to boss whom? Amazon runs the world. Mexico and China feed Amazon. Paper-pushers will be the next to go.
We see similarly on it, not that I hate cities. (They are impressive, and I'd like to see Chicago/Tokyo/etc. sometime.) Yes, Abraham lives in tents, and Jesus is quoted to say that the Son of Man has no place to lay his head. It makes think about this covenant of Noah and how very far we all are from living by its ideals. As you point out its difficult to have a farm and live off of the land. Anyways the Levites are assigned towns and cities of refuge, so I don't think Noah's covenant is banishes the concept of a town. The entire thing is about peace, so if we can just find peaceful ways to live...

The tower of Babel is man replacing God as an object of worship. Because mankind cannot seem to come up with a way for all men to be brothers. There is always a pyramid structure. And the workers at the bottom support the freeloader at top. The tower is the altar of that one man who said it should be built. Now, the workers are told that it's all fraternity and equality and unity, because they seem to want someone telling them what to do, and they all pull together so the load is evenly dispersed and the work can go faster toward its completion. The weight of the tower has by this time crushed to death all of its lower level occupants, several times in the same decade, making the completion of the tower a thing of myth. But that doesn't stop the workers from working because they are invested in it by now, and they stubbornly persevere to persevere. They still think that the tower will be completed, and that at the end of the tower's completion they will have peace.
There is a famous book titled Guns Germs'n Steel in which an anthropologist proposes: the reason we live in cities is that people begin to farm large scale farms instead of living like hunter gatherers. Instead of family farms they put all the farms together, boosting the population and splitting society into specialty occupations. His historical observation is that agriculture = social hierarchies. Some are slaves. Some are technical experts. Some are middle people. Some are born into privilege and others into shame.

The tower of Babel was destroyed to make peace for Noah and those who chose to follow what He told them about God. The same reason that Heaven will not contain those who injure the people who love God and in turn are loved by God. The wrecking of the tower was done for God's children. Babylon will be that pyramid-shaped-mountain cast into the sea, by and for the children of God... render her double... and there will be no longer any Canaanite (merchant). The man at the top of the pyramid thinks he's pulled one over on God, because he doesn't earn his bread by the sweat of his brow.

The seed of the woman prophecy still stands.
Have you read what Custance said about the Seed of the Woman?
[... should have counted it from Eve to Mary, but still ...]

"Generation after generation, bodies die and return to the dust, but the seed continues in an unbroken line reaching, in fact, uncorrupted in the woman from Adam to Mary and of course it still continues to perpetuate itself."
Seed of the Woman - Pt.II, ch.18
"Seed of the Woman" Complicated subject.

Jews practice complete adoption, which they term conversion but which would be called adoption by anyone comparing notes. Much in the law seems aimed at protecting orphans and adopting outsiders. Hospitality to strangers is strongly encouraged and adoption, and once a person converts they are considered completely converted like a native born. There are examples in scripture where the adoptees are included in the geneologies. (If I recall correctly. I may be a little fuzzy on this.) The geneologies of the mothers are not recorded though they are what determine who's children are automagically Jewish. Genetics are, however, not considered. They are excluded unless they are useful for determining who someone's mother is; but adoption by a Jewish mother is equal to childbirth -- I think. Maybe I should ask in the Dir though?

Jews mostly don't view genetics as important with two major exceptions the reasons for which are explained in the law: that fatherhood is used as tool to keep land divided, so there are geneologies for that purpose. The tribe of Levi also is restricted to priestly duties to no land ownership at all besides some towns, towns to be used for education and service. A Levite might lease land but can never inherit it. I don't know whether a person may cease to be a Levite and whether a Levite may adopt. Maybe? For these reasons they do keep genealogies. This opposes the tendency for all things of value (such as land) to get bought up and consolidated -- the very problem you and I are discussing and it is an object lesson that Levi's children who were the strongest and most violent would never be allowed to dominate the rest of the nation instead being made into diplomats, teachers, healers etc. Their genetic virility was viewed as too masculine I think...which seems related to your topic of the seed of the woman in Genesis.

The pyramids do look like altars, and they seem to be both in South America and in Egypt. Weird.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Outbreeding is a sin for Israel, and they will all give you chapter and verse to support it.
As Christian proselytes, why should we think that the same rule is not applicable to us?

[/QUOTE

Jesus changed that did He?
Why are there still tribes of Israel and Magog in the Book of Revelation?

Ah, John.......... I'm told that a hallucinogenic mushroom grows (or did grow) all over Patmos.........

Oh, the stuff he wrote, and the AntiSemitism he caused for two millenia with his changing of the enemies of Jesus from 'the Priesthood' to 'The Jews'.

Jesus was 'FOR THE JEWISH WORKING PEOPLE...... HIS PEOPLE........ that is what both he and the Baptist campaigned for.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

Thank you for trying to help me.

And sadly.... 'No', the vast majority of people in the UK (and Wales) do not want to have to join John's idea of 'the fold', and nor do the majority of us want anything to do with nationalism, raciscm, monoculture or anything to do with Fascist extremism.

So....... Thank you but 'No'. :)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

Are trying to redirect attention away from Hitler's disgusting war (and other) crimes??
Why would you want to try to do that?
That really is very strange, I think.

[QUOTE]Keep in mind that WWII killed over 60 million...
although I'm pretty sure that that doesn't include the Ukrainian Famine, the ethnic cleansing of the Latvian and Estonian lands, the Armenian Genocide, the regifting of Palestine to the Israelis, the additional gift of Asia Minor and the Caucasus... etc., etc., ad infinitum.[/QUOTE]
All caused by two Extremist Racist Criminal regimes....... who wanted to ethnically cleanse away anything that didn't fit with their crazy ideals?

Are you actually trying to support either of them?

[QUOTE]In fact, the whole world was doing the separationist dance, before some were, by their lying political traitors, dragged kicking and screaming into the World-Wide IIolocaust of WWII. It's hard to know who those piles of shoes and buckets of rings belonged to, since the Germans kept record of those things... And the CIA was pretty busy with CYA, after what happened at Dresden. Trust me, no one will ever forget. But the lost didn't write the histories that are faithlessly kept in school. The lost are tossed into prison to shut them up. Truth doesn't need legislation.[/QUOTE]
Please don't try to divert attention away from some of the very extremist ideas that this thread seems to be trying to uphold.

[QUOTE]Whew, thanks for the venue, ob. :cool:
And Inconvenient History Gets Told.[/QUOTE]
Your idea of History?
Don't let that be any excuse for any attempts in the future to bring racism or any kind of bigotry back in to our cultures and communities today. :)

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Judaism always allowed converts as far as I know, so their separation was supposed to be more cultural and religious, not genetic. Actually, Ashkenazi Jews could do with some added genetic diversity because they're at greater risk for certain genetic illnesses like Tay-Sachs. Scripture is clear that we're all the children of Adam and Eve, and then of Noah.

Sephardic have blood-related diseases, by contrast. Godbey says proselytes happened all the way to China. Israelis are more Asian than they are Arab. Field of the Field Museum noticed way back when that Arabs were becoming brachycephalic.

When God divided the languages, He also divided us into tribes... He says so. It's hard to NOT to notice that Scandinavians are not Spaniards. Language is the place of confusion [wadded up and doubled-over]... since languages can be learned... not head-shapes.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Possession is 9/10th of the Law.
And where I live, if you hold a piece of land (fenced) for more than 12 years without challenge, it's yours.
So my piece of land is mine.

Ah...... Apostle John, who lived on the penal island of Patmos, off Ephesia in the 2nd century.
He was not the disciple John you know, nor any witness for Jesus.

Which is probably why his gospel is not corroborated by the Synoptics .................

I take it that you are Welsh?

The Canon wanted no part of Apostle John's Revelation, because they wanted Paul. By the time what passes for modern canon was solidified, the people who might have objected had been persecuted to death. Convenient. It's Inconvenient History that gets dismissed.

Without John, canon is only Matthew, of the Discipled Apostles of Jesus. Luke is Paul's biographer and Mark is also his fellow traveler.

I take it that you're Paulinist?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Sephardic have blood-related diseases, by contrast. Godbey says proselytes happened all the way to China. Israelis are more Asian than they are Arab. Field of the Field Museum noticed way back when that Arabs were becoming brachycephalic.

When God divided the languages, He also divided us into tribes... He says so. It's hard to NOT to notice that Scandinavians are not Spaniards. Language is the place of confusion [wadded up and doubled-over]... since languages can be learned... not head-shapes.
So what's your point? We shouldn't "race mix" or whatever?

Israelis and Arabs are closely related Semitic people that have a high degree of genetic closeness, and the Middle East is in Asia. Just sayin'

Rise

You still trying to get a rise after failing for so many years?

Logical fallacy, "Ad Hominem".
Unable to refute the points I made with valid counter arguments, you can only try to falsely accuse me of having wrong motives behind my posts.
A baseless accusation for which you have no reason to make. Other than because you have no valid counter response to offer.

I really do t see your point.

Considering that you have not tried to offer a valid counter argument to almost any point I made, it does not surprise me that you don't even know what those points aren't.

You are welcome to review what I've already posted to see what those points were. If you are still confused you're welcome to quote one of them and I will gladly expound on it in more detail to help you understand it.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
The Baptist was talking about Temple corruption and its Priesthood. Pharisees were

Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Matthew 23 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees ...
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth..."

Matthew 21
39 And they caught Him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard His parables, they perceived that He spake of them.

Daniel 2:[URL='https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Daniel-2-34/']34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.[/URL]

Revelation 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

What do you think this blasphemy is, ob?

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

And what will happen to those who take away the whole book?

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
"Seed of the Woman" Complicated subject.

Jews practice complete adoption, which they term conversion but which would be called adoption by anyone comparing notes. Much in the law seems aimed at protecting orphans and adopting outsiders. Hospitality to strangers is strongly encouraged

Personally, I think you're confusing what they say they do with what they actually do... i.e., to the Palestinians who actually own the West Bank... when before they owned all of Palestine, which Lawrence of Arabia promised to them if they helped get rid of the Turks... The same Turks were then given Anatolia... as a reward for losing the battle with the Arabs.

And WWx began.