• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Multiculturalism Is Chaos

Rise

Your points were irrelevant to my posts and so ignored.

Logical fallacy, Argument by Assertion.

Merely claiming that my points are not relevant doesn't make it true just because you assert it is.

You cannot demonstrate with valid reasons or facts proving your assertion is true.

You can't do it because it isn't true.

You still trying to get a rise and failing, don't you have something better to do with your life?

Logical fallacy, Ad Hominem and Argument by Assertion.

Merely accusing me of having wrong motives for posting doesn't make your accusation true just because you assert it is.

You have no valid reason as the basis for your accusation. Therefore it is just an Ad Hominem meant to distract from the fact that you have no valid response to any of my points.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Logical fallacy, Argument by Assertion.

Merely claiming that my points are not relevant doesn't make it true just because you assert it is.

You cannot demonstrate with valid reasons or facts proving your assertion is true.

You can't do it because it isn't true.

Logical fallacy, Ad Hominem and Argument by Assertion.

Merely accusing me of having wrong motives for posting doesn't make your accusation true just because you assert it is.

You have no valid reason as the basis for your accusation. Therefore it is just an Ad Hominem meant to distract from the fact that you have no valid response to any of my points.

Still trolling the thread,what a waste of time

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Are you implying Jews landed in the middle east in combat books in order to steal Christian lands? I don't think you are, but it sounds like that.

The Deir Yassin Massacre sounds like they thought Irgun and the Stern Gang were the new Joshua. At least one of those thugs became their king.
Balfour to Rothschild, transferring what was already promised to Lawrence's Arabians: Arabs used to be friends.

What I gather is that after ww2 the UN, Europeans, various allied politicians all want to make a cleansing gesture that will assuage our guilt for the massacre of Jewish people, so we arrange for there to be a nation for them using some of the axis territory.

The allies did actually massacre the prisoners... but it also seems like that rabbi in New York said Palestine, period... and left them there.

Who gets to pay what land for the firestorms dropped on Germany and Japan when the war was already won? Or for Hiroshima and Nagasaki when the war was won. "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds," fake tears included. It's not like Oppenheimer didn't know what he created and why he created it. When exactly was his criminal trial? It is a war crime to bomb noncombatants. Can't drop a nuke without hitting civilians. Especially when you're aiming at 'em.

It is a war crime to change napalm to napalm 2 just to cya re that pesky law. It was a war crime to use microwave radiation in Iraq. It's been a war crime to use robots to kill from a safe distance... without the fair trial that comes first. And I don't mean the Nuremburg's idea of fair.

People were in concentration camps because they were working with creeps like Rosa Luxemburg on the German Revolution, or the Hungarian Revolution, or the Spanish Revolution... the World Revolution. When the bombs were dropped on railway lines, food and medicine couldn't get through. The Red Cross tells the story. The disinfectants used to kill Typhus, which was spread by overcrowding caused by the war that was happening on two fronts, were blamed for the massacre by technically ignorant people. The Germans were moving their prisoners away from the bombs... which were being dropped by the allied "rescuers."

The CIA has been blamed for the nonsense of lampshades and human soap. The Soviets have yet to be blamed for creative writing... or anything else. Even though they were Bolsheviks... and the allies knew it when they became allied to them. The technically ignorant Bolsheviks created the paperwork sans witnesses, that convicted and hanged the only people who stood in the way of the Communist takeover of Europe. Convenient.

It really isn't rocket science. The most technically advanced nation in the world was accused of inventing spanking machines.

Logically. What happened is damage control. When the smoke cleared, and it was all on tape, the allies got a little nervous. And decided to take the focus off their intentional firestorm creations on playgrounds and housing developments. The winners wrote the history and the rest is under a rug about 7 miles tall.

Last edited:

Rise

Still trolling the thread,what a waste of time

Logical fallacy, "Ad Hominem".

You have no basis for an accusation of trolling. It is therefore merely an ad hominem designed to distract from the fact that you have no valid counter argument to any of my points.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
I wondered if you would resort to personal attacks and virtual chucking of stuff.
Obviously you've failed in the theology area then...?

What's more personal than making fun of a religion you don't belong to, deist?

You keep doing the same thing and keep expecting different results.

You make fun of the way Jesus was tortured, and in the very same post complain about Christians who lose the love and turn into monsters. From where I'm sitting, you seem to have started out as a monster. Don't complain when you get hit with a 2x4 after the switch didn't get your attention.

I could translate your last sentence into it's psychological meaning, but those who've read you already know.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
That is a prejudiced and unreasonable response to my claim that people are as individual as their fingerprints.

Surely real Christians do think that Black Lives Matter?
Not you? No matter...... you can't stop it now.

Are the fissures showing?

Should I have used newspeak? 1984 = 2020

Sorry ob, each person gets what his character deserves... I'm worried for you, straight up.
And since you're living without prophecy, most of what Jesus says flies right on over your head, so it's not like you'd know a what called chosen and faithful means... which is the definition of a real Christian... according to that book you kicked to the curb, along with your supposed ability to create earthquakes.

How's that for non-newspeak?

Last edited:

Bird123

Multiculturalism Is Chaos

"Culture definition is - the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group; the characteristic features of everyday life."--Merriam-Webster

The 7-Headed Red Dragon of Babylon called Tiamet is primordial Chaos. Her son is Enki who is portrayed exactly the same as Seth-Typhon of Egypt. Typhon, returned, is Typhoea the Chimera. The Chimera is several animals all rolled into one multi-life-form. Daniel and Revelation describe this Beast, and tell us all what will happen to the woman who rides it.

MultiCulturalism is the basis of civil war.

If someone comes to your country with a different religion and laws, and demands that you allow them to practice their religion according to their laws, their demands will overthrow your own laws and your own religion. In effect, their alien culture will replace your own... city by city... block by block. MultiCulture is a lie, because your culture will no longer exist when all that remains is alien.

MultiCulturalism is literally anti-God.

"By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations."--Genesis 10, KJV

The word translated as "families" in Strong's Concordance is mishpachah; " a family, i.e. circle of relatives; figuratively, a class (of persons), a species (of animals) or sort (of things); by extens. a tribe or people:--family, kind(-red)."

Chronicon of Hippolytus
56. The Sons of Japheth the third son of Noah.
57. Gomer from whom are the Cappadocians.
58. Magog from whom are the Celts and Galatians.
59. Madai from whom are the Medes.
60. Javan from whom are the Greeks and Ionians.
61. Tubal from whom are the Thessalians.
62. Meschech from whom are the Illyrians.
63. Tiras from whom are the Thracians.
64. Kittim from whom are the Macedonians.
65. The sons of Gomer the son of Japheth the son of Noah.
66. Ashkenaz, from whom are the Sarmatians.
67. {Riphath} from whom are the Rhodians.
68. Togarmah from whom are the Armenians.
69. The sons of Javan the son of Japheth the son of Noah.
70. Elisa from whom are the Sicilians.
71. Tarshish from whom are the Iberians and the Tyrrhenians.
72. And the Citians from whom are the Romans and the Latins.
79. When looking to the north, these are the nations of Japheth scattered from Media as far as the Western Ocean.

Keeping in mind that Celts meant no more to Hippolytus and Caesar than it does to modern Universities, Celts were considered anybody who spoke a Celtic Language... Germanic peoples learned Celtic in order to be overlords to the Celtic countries they invaded... prior to bringing their wives and children who spoke Germanic languages. But place-names and DNA say the small tanned Celts are from Iberia.

Do you what one of the Greatest things about the USA is? It is a Melting Pot of Cultures. It will become even more diverse going into the future.

God gave everyone a different view to guaranty mankind a larger view than any one person could have. How can one get the entire view hiding in a corner avoiding other cultures??

Sure there is Drama, however Drama is where all the learning takes place. In the end, the melting pot will bring not only resolution, but the diversity of knowledge will bring strength, wisdom, and knowledge to us all.

Sometimes the roughest roads will end up with the best view.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
...their genocide of the Palestinians...
Returning to this comment. People post this, but I think I would know if a genocide were in progress. I know military people etc. etc. We would know if this were happening. What is happening is an occupation. A genocide means you slaughter everybody and attempt to stamp out their existence, and its not what's happening. Definitely Israel is entangled in this occupation and needs to get itself extricated from the situation. If CFR were to announce that there was a genocide or Reuters then I'd start to take such suggestions seriously.

Are you implying Jews landed in the middle east in combat books in order to steal Christian lands? I don't think you are, but it sounds like that.
<--Was my comment.
The Deir Yassin Massacre sounds like they thought Irgun and the Stern Gang were the new Joshua. At least one of those thugs became their king.
Balfour to Rothschild, transferring what was already promised to Lawrence's Arabians: Arabs used to be friends.
<-- Was your reply. I looked up the wikipedia article: Deir Yassin massacre - Wikipedia It doesn't sound anything like. This was part of the 1948 operations, correct? It was a war. This is...what 2020, so 72 years ago. Seventy two years ago and an action that many Jews objected to, condemning the action instead of quietly ignoring it. How can you insist this reflects the Jewish religion or is some kind of evidence that they believe in genetic superiority? They really don't seem to. There have been wars and people have died. True. This doesn't change the beliefs about equality of all people.

The scriptures don't support believing this, either. Rather it is the belief of the surrounding nations, and ancient Israel in its law rejects that belief of the surrounding nations which is what provides the basis both for Christians and modern Jews (or Talmudists as you call them) to also reject the idea of genetic superiority of the religious. Judaism accepts converts of all types as far as I'm aware. Recall that its Judaism, alone, which teaches that all people are descended from one couple. All other religions of their age teach differently and teach superiority through birth. In Judaism this is not acceptable and I therefore say it ought not to be in Christ, either.

Its very difficult for you to support from scripture any argument about keeping the genes separate or keeping the cultures from blending. All you have is the supposition that you infer from the tower of Babel story and some genealogical items. These can be seen many ways.

Opposed to it are some stories in scripture. For one thing Moses marries someone who doesn't have the correct culture a 'Cu****e' (Numbers 12:1) His sister objects, but he's proven right. He's perfectly fine marrying someone of a different race and culture. This is an object lesson and seems to me included for no other reason than to encourage intermarriage under conditions of conversion.

There is the story of Ruth the Moabite. Moabites are specifically excluded in the Law from ever visiting the tabernacle or temple (Deut 23:3), but Ruth leaves behind her people and her way of life and becomes Jewish 100%. Now..there are problems as a result, yes. Her grandson becomes one of the kings, but kings were going to happen, anyway. Point is she's completely adopted, and she becomes Naomi's daughter. Therefore her children are Naomi's and Jewish. What we see here is that the prohibition against Moab is not genetic, and it appears that a Moabite may still convert.

I mentioned Caleb, before. He's originally a gentile, but he is adopted, is part of the Exodus and inherits land.

Abraham's servants are considered family and are part of the twelve tribes. There seems to be no distinction between them and Abraham's other descendants.

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
Returning to this comment. People post this, but I think I would know if a genocide were in progress.

Do you think things have changed since Lives In The Balance was sung?

I don't.

Deir Yassin massacre - Wikipedia It doesn't sound anything like. This was part of the 1948 operations, correct? It was a war.

No, it wasn't. Research the issue from both sides. Wiki won't give you that.

This is...what 2020, so 72 years ago. Seventy two years ago and an action that many Jews objected to, condemning the action instead of quietly ignoring it.

What does condemning it really add up to? Don't they police their own? They can't because they're scared of their government? If so, their government isn't really all that hung up on their equality with that of the masses. And where there is government elite, there is inequality of the most severe kind.

the beliefs about equality of all people.

Barbara Spectre says the Jews are spearheading multiculturalism in Europe. Was she just joking around? Doubtful. Do you seriously think that people outside of Europe have the right to demand that Europe lose her Christianity in the flood of other religions sent to her shores? Is it really equality, when it's forced? What happens next?

George Orwell says this about that.

"There was nothing there now except a single Commandment. It ran:
ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS"

This is the warning for the ages. Orwell was talking from experience.
This is the end result of multiculturalism. Read it and weep,
because Prophecy says the same thing.

ancient Israel in its law rejects that belief of the surrounding nations

If that had been the case since ancient times, we wouldn't be having this discussion, because Jerusalem and Judah would never have killed all the Prophets that were sent to her, and wouldn't have been kicked off the land, and then had the promised Kingdom taken from her and given to a nation which would bring forth good fruit. Jeremiah 19 says Jerusalem and Judah is a broken pot which can never be made whole again.

Its very difficult for you to support from scripture any argument about keeping the genes separate or keeping the cultures from blending.

Revelation 7 and 19 say it.
Those who don't believe it's possible, toss out the word Metaphor... as sort of a hit and run.
But I'm a literalist, when the text itself supports it. For instance, I don't believe there will be real locusts coming from the pit... Joel told us they are men. But I do believe that God knows very well that Magog is real, and that so are each of the 12 tribes... which are painstakingly laid in front of us. One man told me that these are Christians who've been adopted... painstakingly adopted, mind you... rather than in one solid 122k lump. I don't believe it for a minute. God says He will yet gather Judah out of Babylon; I believe that 12k are still there. And since that is true...

As to cultures blending, culture is religion. If Jesus wasn't able to keep us, there'd be none called chosen and faithful standing with Him on the Mount. Blended religion is anathema to God, for she is Babylon the Harlot which seduced all men to her.

And where there is Christian religion, that culture itself and the people of it are orderly, law-abiding, reverent, noble. This religion doesn't suffer itself to be blended. To keep such a thing from happening, Christianity will forsake the church buildings and return to the home gatherings of her youth. What else is culture made of, besides the things that are inspired by the religion that makes it whole?

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Why do I feel the need to track you to the forum in which you do know something... and then throw rotten tomatoes? ...

My I suggest that you read the gospels again, do a bit of useful tracking..... which might guide you to the main objectives of Jesus. And ....'Oh!'...... he was very dark skinned! :D

But what? Track me? When you do (if ever) find my regular forum, we might be given the opportunity to tell you about our beliefs? But we don't make mention of other forums on RF, old friend. :)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
(shrug)
No guts no glory.
Ha ha! You think you could have stood at Bannockburn?
Hmmmm.....

You should carve that motto at the head of your cross so that all the World will know that you do not represent the love and understanding of so many Christian Creeds. Here you are:-

Virtutis Gloria Merces

Get carving......... :)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
What's more personal than making fun of a religion you don't belong to, deist?

Let me tell you something.
You post up your logo as Jesus, then spout (what I perceive to be) racist hatred with nationalistic and/or fascist-type ideas.

In my opinion, old friend, you damage the name and reputation of Jesus more than I ever could.

You are worthy of debating........ here......... for all to see.

You make fun of the way Jesus was tortured, and in the very same post complain about Christians who lose the love and turn into monsters. From where I'm sitting, you seem to have started out as a monster. Don't complain when you get hit with a 2x4 after the switch didn't get your attention.
Your constant referrals to violence are a 'tell'.
And crucifixion was no joke, like you pretend.

But I think that Jesus may have survived. OK?

I could translate your last sentence into it's psychological meaning, but those who've read you already know.
No you couldn't. Don't boast......... you have shown poor judgement and knowledge on this your thread.

Let me tell you......... Black Lives Matter. OK?

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you think things have changed since Lives In The Balance was sung?
Seventy years is a long time. Its confusing to people when you say there is a Palestinian genocide as if it were in progress this minute. I'd say it seems misleading, inflammatory.

No, it wasn't. Research the issue from both sides. Wiki won't give you that.
I think on this one I'll listen to independent historians and not anyone who has a dog in the race or strangers. The historians want to get their facts right, so that's good enough.

What does condemning it really add up to?...
It means they didn't approve of what happened.

Barbara Spectre says the Jews are spearheading multiculturalism in Europe. Do you seriously think that people outside of Europe have the right to demand that Europe lose her Christianity in the flood of other religions sent to her shores? Is it really equality, when it's forced? What happens next?
Its the first time I've heard of this person. Sounds like a whole different topic rather than an argument about what Judaism is about.

If that had been the case since ancient times, we wouldn't be having this discussion, because Jerusalem and Judah would never have killed all the Prophets that were sent to her, and wouldn't have been kicked off the land, and then had the promised Kingdom taken from her and given to a nation which would bring forth good fruit. Jeremiah 19 says Jerusalem and Judah is a broken pot which can never be made whole again.
The pot is only one analogy for them. That is another entire topic, too. For what its worth good prophets aren't listened to by anybody. People only want to hear certain things. Its universal not specific to Judaism or to Judah. Hence the prophets say the Jews must go through these exiles as purifications like silver being purified in a furnace.

Revelation 7 and 19 say it.
Those who don't believe it's possible, toss out the word Metaphor... as sort of a hit and run.
But I'm a literalist, when the text itself supports it. For instance, I don't believe there will be real locusts coming from the pit... Joel told us they are men. But I do believe that God knows very well that Magog is real, and that so are each of the 12 tribes... which are painstakingly laid in front of us. One man told me that these are Christians who've been adopted... painstakingly adopted, mind you... rather than in one solid 122k lump. I don't believe it for a minute. God says He will yet gather Judah out of Babylon; I believe that 12k are still there. And since that is true...
I believe Revelation describes the cycles of trouble that the saints endure, things that happen repeatedly. There are seven seals, seven this and seven that. Its message is to endure, to be patient and how to triumph is: word of testimony, self denial and 'The blood of the lamb'. I therefore don't view it as a description of either historical or future events but as a description of many including present troubles, tests, challenges, sins to overcome. Victory comes eventually but not in our time. Only when the trumpet sounds do the trials end.

That being said I have a little trouble understanding your comment about Revelation. Maybe we should avoid talking about it?

As to cultures blending, culture is religion. If Jesus wasn't able to keep us, there'd be none called chosen and faithful standing with Him on the Mount. Blended religion is anathema to God, for she is Babylon the Harlot which seduced all men to her.
Ok I follow your meaning of Babylon the Harlot. Yay I get it. I believe that if a person converts to Christ and denies themselves there is no culture. If they don't exist then they have no culture but Christ. As for cultures living in the same town I don't consider it harlotry. Its more like either people are in Christ or not. That is assuming Christians deny ourselves. Often we don't.

And where there is Christian religion, that culture itself and the people of it are orderly, law-abiding, reverent, noble. This religion doesn't suffer itself to be blended. To keep such a thing from happening, Christianity will forsake the church buildings and return to the home gatherings of her youth. What else is culture made of, besides the things that are inspired by the religion that makes it whole?
Hmm. I have noticed though that all people tend to mistake the trappings for the content. For example maybe someone has grown up in a church in which the minister always wore a flowing robe, they might have a very strong feeling that the flowing robe is important. That's a simple example, but there are many ways in which people think of the trappings as the substance.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Should I have used newspeak? 1984 = 2020
Ah ha! Trust me when I tell you that if your lot governed your country that 1984 would look like a reasonable community..... by comparison! :)

Would you be publicly executing gays and stuff?

I get it! OtherSheep ....... you're no sheep at all, are you? I think you're a big ol' wolf in camourflage... :)
But we find you out easy enough here.

Sorry ob, each person gets what his character deserves... I'm worried for you, straight up.
That's so sweet of you.

And since you're living without prophecy, most of what Jesus says flies right on over your head, so it's not like you'd know a what called chosen and faithful means... which is the definition of a real Christian... according to that book you kicked to the curb, along with your supposed ability to create earthquakes.
Oh please!
You're pretending like you know about what Jesus really said and did.
And..... please....... don't try and tell me that you're 'indwelling in the breast of Christ' or however you describe your position.

I don't think you know about him, but that's just my personal opinion.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Logical fallacy, "Ad Hominem".

You have no basis for an accusation of trolling. It is therefore merely an ad hominem designed to distract from the fact that you have no valid counter argument to any of my points.

You had no valid points to counter my post, you made irrelevant up BS just to cause an argument and repeated them systematically (trolling), just as you always have done. Surely you can realise that i am not playing your game any longer

Bird123

Is that what Jesus says?

Jesus is not God. Further, holy books are written by mankind. That is who they reflect. Sure there is goodness in all holy books, however they value the petty things mankind holds so dear like condemning, blaming, judging, hating, punishing,controlling,ruling,intimidating, coercing, and etc. Further religion creates a we against they that not only keeps people apart but gives some an excuse to hate and be mean to others. Is this really God?? I think not.

I find it funny that people rely on only one source for their knowledge of God especially when mankind is that source. Does God really want people to accept, believe, and follow blindly? Would not God want His children to Know rather than believe, to Think and be able to stand on their own two feet and to be brave enough to venture into undiscovered country to Discover Knowledge and acquire Wisdom on the journey to Discover that knowledge?

The first thing God pointed out to me is that mankind carries such a narrow view. I cry that!! I work on mine every day.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

OtherSheep

<--@ Titangel
QUOTE="oldbadger, post: 6778625, member: 39349"]
Jesus. And ....'Oh!'...... he was very dark skinned![/QUOTE

QUOTE="oldbadger, post: 6778639, member: 39349"]
Let me tell you......... Black Lives Matter. OK?[/QUOTE

This must be kinda like your theme song, then.

QUOTE="oldbadger, post: 6778634, member: 39349"]
you do not represent the love and understanding of so many Christian Creeds. [/QUOTE

"He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him."--John 14:21

QUOTE="oldbadger, post: 6777242, member: 39349"]
Ah, John...... I'm told that a hallucinogenic mushroom grows (or did grow) all over Patmos [/QUOTE

"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men."--Matthew 12:31

QUOTE="oldbadger, post: 6778639, member: 39349"]
you damage the name and reputation of Jesus more than I ever could.

But I think that Jesus may have survived.
[/QUOTE

:eek:
Think again and again.

You're pretending like you know about what Jesus really said and did.

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith He that is holy, He that is true, He that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name."--Revelation 3

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
This must be kinda like your theme song, then.

"He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him."--John 14:21

"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men."--Matthew 12:31

:eek:
Think again and again.

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith He that is holy, He that is true, He that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word, and hast not denied My name."--Revelation 3

Now that does all look like Chaos......... your Chaos.