• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Multi Faith Social Conservative Movement UK

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Religious men are not religion

They Gays who supported Gays

Shoulde we looking to religious men not not his god and His Prophets

Your god and your prophet's agree with that?

Religious men change holybook for less money
I mean abrahams religion I don't believe outside of that

Your evidence for this claim is what?

While i provided links to support my post i see no such verification from you.

I have no god or prophets. I believe in reality not bronze age woo.

There are other religions beside abrahamic faiths. They don't need your approval to be one with humanity!

SaintUriah

They don't (unless they actually are bisexual which is also a known occurence in the rest of the animal kingdom). It's a particularly known problem for sheep and goat farmers as about 10% of all rams are homosexual and will strictly refuse to reproduce with the females. Lions are also frequently involved in homosexual activity. Our closest cousin, the bonobo, is well known for its bisexual behavior and for being almost as promiscuous as we are (yes, humans are extremely sexually active animals. We have a lot of sexual activity).

Maybe you did not understand the meaning
I accept it from animals, not humans

And i was thinking only Humans and demons has gays

Why not? You said animals weren't homosexual or bisexual and I proved you wrong. Human sexuality while different than most animal species, does share a lot of point in common with other species, especially mammals since we are part of that group.

The Lord rejected that for humans

It does not matter if there tree gay do
we must give them Female

Do you sure i am wrong not the Gays and who support him and you

SaintUriah

Your evidence for this claim is what?

While i provided links to support my post i see no such verification from you.

I have no god or prophets. I believe in reality not bronze age woo.

There are other religions beside abrahamic faiths. They don't need your approval to be one with humanity!
shoulde there prophet's gays

Abrahams religions do you have any verse from their books

epronovost

The Lord rejected that for humans

Visibly not. If there is a creator god who made humans and some humans are homosexual, bisexual and/or queer, then it stand to reason that they were made like so. It makes no sense for an almighty creator god to reject his own creation.

It does not matter if there tree gay do
we must give them Female

You don't know how trees and plants reproduce do you?

Do you sure i am wrong not the Gays and who support him and you

Of course I think you are wrong. You don't seem to know the slightest thing about nature, homosexuality or even sexuality in general. How can you speak on the nature of a creator deity if you don't even understand the most basic elements of his creation?

SaintUriah

Visibly not. If there is a creator god who made humans and some humans are homosexual, bisexual and/or queer, then it stand to reason that they were made like so. It makes no sense for an almighty creator god to reject his own creation.

You don't know how trees and plants reproduce do you?

Of course I think you are wrong. You don't seem to know the slightest thing about nature, homosexuality or even sexuality in general. How can you speak on the nature of a creator deity if you don't even understand the most basic elements of his creation?
No
The god says sodom first no mouse or dolphin and people can stop do that!

You talk too much far away

i know angels has no Females in your logic they Gays

Religion not support Gays only religious men because he gay my point

Maybe you understand natural

No one born gay Exploitation them and when they children

epronovost

No one born gay Exploitation them and when they children

That's hillariously false and deeply wrongheaded. There is no correlation, no link, between sexual abuse and homosexuality or any non-heterosexual sexual orientation for that matter. Nobody can "make you" homosexual or bisexual.

SaintUriah

That's hillariously false and deeply wrongheaded. There is no correlation, no link, between sexual abuse and homosexuality or any non-heterosexual sexual orientation for that matter. Nobody can "make you" homosexual or bisexual.
Can you prove that it comes from his mother's womb? as a gay

There are people with a strong female sweat they not Gays

SaintUriah

??? Sorry, I'm dyslexic, a sentence needs to make sense before i can begin to comprehend it

Every religion has a prophet

The religion you claim that support Gays

Shoulde his prophet's gay not only his followers

I asked you?
Yes
Sodom and Gomorrah - Wikipedia
The Lord says that a body of Gays will be additional fuel of hell

For that Therefore, it is rejected by society This makes Gays isolated society

Gays has kids but not Gays like them !

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yes
Sodom and Gomorrah - Wikipedia
The Lord says that a body of Gays will be additional fuel of hell

For that Therefore, it is rejected by society This makes Gays isolated society

Gays has kids but not Gays like them !

That wiki article says nothing about gays so methinks you are making up bs

No gays are not rejected by society. But it seems they are rejected by bigoted religionists that have to make up stories to satisfy their hated.

SaintUriah

??? Sorry, I'm dyslexic, a sentence needs to make sense before i can begin to comprehend it

I asked you?
That wiki article says nothing about gays so methinks you are making up bs
Ask for that
No gays are not rejected by society. But it seems they are rejected by bigoted religionists that have to make up stories to satisfy their hated.

The Lord says I made angels hitting the face and the back in hel

ls there more aggressive face targeting than something we don't see bad guys doing? Whether it has a baseball stick or a calf key

Maybe He means Gays Back

When son When the sons say to his father I don't want to see your boyfriend here and Don't bring me brother Whether it's in your belly or in his belly

ChristineM

Premium Member
The Lord says I made angels hitting the face and the back in hel

ls there more aggressive face targeting than something we don't see bad guys doing? Whether it has a baseball stick or a calf key

Maybe He means Gays Back

When son When the sons say to his father I don't want to see your boyfriend here and Don't bring me brother Whether it's in your belly or in his belly

Ahh, maybe!!! So what you are saying is that you don't know so you are making it up because you hate gays?

Or maybe he meant people who call themselves saints... Just saying

SaintUriah

Ahh, maybe!!! So what you are saying is that you don't know so you are making it up because you hate gays?

Or maybe he meant people who call themselves saints... Just saying
I invite you to The right way

Truth and Truth I say

Maybe bad but truth