• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Multi Faith Social Conservative Movement UK

Shad

Veteran Member
In the UK it looks like Christians, Muslims and other religious people are facing a shared threat to their way of life from the liberal establishment (for example government enforced LGBT indoctrination of children and the threat of exclusion from the professions and public life for those with sincerely held religious convictions in this area). Given demographics in the UK I am interested whether people on this forum think there is any scope to organise a coalition across religious divides and to speak with one voice in the defence of religious freedom and traditional family values. I believe both the Christian and Muslim communities in the UK are too small to make an impact on their own but together and with other social conservatives they could be a large enough voting block to put pressure on the government take a less aggressive stance on this issue.

Alliance of convenience. If this "issue" is resolved in their favor they will turn on or ignore each other again. Fundamentalists do not make true allies.

Shad

Veteran Member
‘threat to their way of life’. ???
What way of life are you talking about? Being mean?

Way of life really is code for religious bubble. They want the benefits of a western society without being involved beyond basic interactions.

GoodbyeDave

Given demographics in the UK I am interested whether people on this forum think there is any scope to organise a coalition across religious divides and to speak with one voice in the defence of religious freedom and traditional family values.
You don't mean to defend religious values, but to impose them on the rest of us. That went out with Cromwell.

According to the census, MORI polls, and the BSA, the Catholics, Evangelicals, and Muslims make up no more that 15% of the population. So it looks as if the rest of us are safe from theocracy.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
In the UK it looks like Christians, Muslims and other religious people are facing a shared threat to their way of life from the liberal establishment (for example government enforced LGBT indoctrination of children and the threat of exclusion from the professions and public life for those with sincerely held religious convictions in this area). Given demographics in the UK I am interested whether people on this forum think there is any scope to organise a coalition across religious divides and to speak with one voice in the defence of religious freedom and traditional family values. I believe both the Christian and Muslim communities in the UK are too small to make an impact on their own but together and with other social conservatives they could be a large enough voting block to put pressure on the government take a less aggressive stance on this issue.

Do you think that only religious people have "family values"?.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

And also. At the same time organise (or don't complain as one is organised) a coalition across LGBT communities in defiance of religious oppression and defence if their right to live as human beings.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
New In the UK it looks like Christians, Muslims and other religious people are facing a shared threat to their way of life from the liberal establishment (for example government enforced LGBT indoctrination of children and the threat of exclusion from the professions and public life for those with sincerely held religious convictions in this area).
Translation:

"I'm opposed to the idea of treating LGBTQ people as deserving normal human rights and inclusion in society, and even though I personally refuse to treat a large segment of the public with respect and dignity, I still think I'm entitled to jobs that serve the public."

SaintUriah

Is there animals LH
It is priests and other religious leaders who you should worry about around children. There is no evidence to support your fear/bigotry
No religion support Gays and i DONT see animals Gays
It is not an bigotry

Lot people do with their women from behind but that was not Enough

thats the biggening to know

The funny thing that holy spirit come as The most beautiful human
The adulterous woman told the village that there was a very beautiful person

in my House they want rapid them

i just say that The cleric who supports it

Thise cleric demos do with him when he sleeping

SaintUriah

Sorry, I think something is lost in translation here.
I will not trust both of them

Female from were come The oppressed Eve our first safe she

But the second our mother is whore She has a son from fornication dead in The Flood not becouse He bad but becouse It cannot establish mankind as his step brothers but in Bible she survive but she not survive

Altfish

Veteran Member
Is there animals LH

It is not an bigotry

Lot people do with their women from behind but that was not Enough

thats the biggening to know

The funny thing that holy spirit come as The most beautiful human
The adulterous woman told the village that there was a very beautiful person

in my House they want rapid them

i just say that The cleric who supports it

Thise cleric demos do with him when he sleeping
Are you just trolling?

This is the problem with religion, it makes you have evil thoughts based on ancient scrolls written by dessert dwelling men.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

But the second our mother is whore She has a son from fornication dead in The Flood not becouse He bad but becouse It cannot establish mankind as his step brothers but in Bible she survive but she not survive

tumblr_inline_mocmirmhCa1rlpk9c540.gif

SaintUriah

Are you just trolling?

This is the problem with religion, it makes you have evil thoughts based on ancient scrolls written by dessert dwelling men.
i say that no religions support them Why does the cleric disagree his religion

That is

epronovost

Is there animals LH

There are a multitudes of animals who display same sex attraction and behaviors.

Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia

If you open that link, you will see numerous ''gay animals''. If you search a little bit harder, you will even find crosspecies sexual behaviors amongst animal (as in animals having sexual behaviors with animals of different species).

PS: at least one person on this thread is religious and say his/her religion doesn't prohibit homosexual relationship. It's rude to ignore them like so.

SaintUriah

Yes
There might be something for you in the future
Not only because I spoke to you

I will give you a heavy load the forth holybook do you ready

Magic and not magic

Magic because the book was front jews and christians 2000 years ago they cant see him To this day

Not magic becouse the book is truth

i think you good Female you here not in club

i am not and that make me scare

How i write topic

Whenever I enter I'll write Three topic

Every topic has a question for the Three religions Muslims jews christians and they DONT have answare

Your mind will change to better

SaintUriah

There are a multitudes of animals who display same sex attraction and behaviors.

Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia

If you open that link, you will see numerous ''gay animals''. If you search a little bit harder, you will even find crosspecies sexual behaviors amongst animal (as in animals having sexual behaviors with animals of different species).

PS: at least one person on this thread is religious and say his/her religion doesn't prohibit homosexual relationship. It's rude to ignore them like so.
But Female between them let we see did they change

Animals He smells the back of the Female before sex Perhaps this that brings them together with gays

And I'm joking
And Do not compare humans with animals

sorry for everyone I ignored

I have to answer it If he is a religious man, I have to prove that he rapes children

Can we say for a child he's gay Because a clergyman who supports gay looking for young Under 14
In order not to be exposed

SaintUriah

There are many religions that support and affirm LGBT
LGBT-affirming religious groups - Wikipedia

There are many animals that perform same sex behaviour
List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia
Religious men are not religion

They Gays who supported Gays

Shoulde we looking to religious men not not his god and His Prophets

Your god and your prophet's agree with that?

Religious men change holybook for less money
I mean abrahams religion I don't believe outside of that

epronovost

But Female between them let we see did they change

They don't (unless they actually are bisexual which is also a known occurence in the rest of the animal kingdom). It's a particularly known problem for sheep and goat farmers as about 10% of all rams are homosexual and will strictly refuse to reproduce with the females. Lions are also frequently involved in homosexual activity. Our closest cousin, the bonobo, is well known for its bisexual behavior and for being almost as promiscuous as we are (yes, humans are extremely sexually active animals. We have a lot of sexual activity).

And Do not compare humans with animals

Why not? You said animals weren't homosexual or bisexual and I proved you wrong. Human sexuality while different than most animal species, does share a lot of point in common with other species, especially mammals since we are part of that group.