• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad's Troubling Marriages to Aisha and Safiyah

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
best regards. I hope ethnic Italians keep a stable population. Actually, I believe the world itself is over populated and that every country should take such steps. The population growth of Religious sects that are very violent (Islam is one of them) should be checked in all possible ways- they will never let the world to live peacefully. I know this cant be possible with every country, i just hope.

Thank you. I agree.

RAYYAN

Proud Muslim
Muslims respect the law of the country because it uses the pious
It is todaywill respect thelaw of the country
But when asked in the application number multiplies its
This lessonfrom history
As you mayunderstand
I don't understand what the heaven you are talking about so oookkk

morphesium

Response: Maturity is exactly how it is defined, which is to have or show mental and emotional qualities of an adult. There is no definite age of maturity. People mature at different ages.
So a 6 or 9 year old girl - Does she have mental or emotional quality of an adult?

I personally know people who are Muslims who keep morally high standards (there are such people in all religions) and I believe God speaks to us or instruct us through our morals, our sense of being right. So do you think it is morally right (not according to your religion) for a man to marry a 10 year old girl?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So a 6 or 9 year old girl - Does she have mental or emotional quality of an adult?

I personally know people who are Muslims who keep morally high standards (there are such people in all religions) and I believe God speaks to us or instruct us through our morals, our sense of being right. So do you think it is morally right (not according to your religion) for a man to marry a 10 year old girl?

actually by our moral standards, I mean the moral standards of the Western civilization of the 21st century, the situation we are talking about is despicable, regardless of her age.
I think that all people from Europe or America would feel disgust if a 50 year old man marries a and has sex with even a 15 year old girl.
so....

morphesium

The words awesome and also is very clear-the
Onlygive youwords ofKuwaitiEmir
He saidyears ago
(We will take thePresidencyofstomachsdaughters)
This is celebrity-.-
Arabs and Muslims in the world today are using money to buy women
And of those women in Europe, a new generation is created
They're as lice on scalp-.

The uncivilized elements in Muslim population take all possible steps to increase their population and eradicate non-Muslims . Very similar to viruses in our body.

Its their motto “breed..... make war to kill; ........breed ..... Make war to spread; Keep moral standards that dates back a 1500 years, never make any progress".

For them, life is meant to be lived like prophet Mohammed, in a possible living condition that dates back to his time. So they continue with child marriages, halal meats (even though we have better ways to kill now, they won’t accept it), slavery, and so on.

Islam literally has a meaning peace; but its actions speak a different story - not a speck of peace, but only war and atrocities.

It seems as far as their strategy to increase population growth is concerned, they are far outpacing our government bureaucracies. I only hope they take adequate measures to stop such activities otherwise it will be our children who will have to pay for this.

Last edited:

Simplelogic

Well no, you didn't say you agree with him with regards to Aisha being 15 - just re-read your post to certify that fact.

But ok - you think Aisha was 15 - where is your evidence for his? I remind you that Islams best texts have her as 6 and then just under 9 at consummation. This is water tight. So the age of 15 is just pure conjecture. I wish you are right, but if we look at things honestly - how has this age of 15 played out? Exactly, the age of menarche is the gold standard and this is why mainstream Islam in 2014 see child brides as ok.

Just look at shariah law for God's sake.!

Your misguided liberalism is as much of a problem as the belief of Moslems themselves - because you refuse to believe what your eyes can clearly see. Have you actually even glanced at the child bride rates within these lands? Do you even care??? Obviously not.
This is very true. Unfortunately I have seen this with my own eyes in many Moslem countries.

morphesium

actually by our moral standards, I mean the moral standards of the Western civilization of the 21st century, the situation we are talking about is despicable, regardless of her age.
I think that all people from Europe or America would feel disgust if a 50 year old man marries a and has sex with even a 15 year old girl.
so....
I appreciate and i agree with this and i too feel the same .That Question was targeted to Al-Fatihah and i believe that it is his deep faith in his religion that is holding him back and not his moral.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim

Response: Maturity does not occur in everyone at the same age and time. So asking whether someone of a certain age is maturity cannot be answered. Many societies, particularly those in the past and in Islamic traditions, begin to give adult responsibilities at 5 years old. So due to such an early age, they mature faster. In today's society, it's taught that a 5 year old is immature automatically, so they mature much slower. So it is very possible for a 6 or 9 year old to be mature. I was. So was everyone in my entire family. We were raised that way. Every one of my siblings had to be placed on a higher academic program than normal as a result. My elder sister started school at 2 or 3 years old, instead of the standard 5 years old. We all cooked family meals, performed chores, and many responsibilities that an adult is accustomed to doing at an early age. All studies show as well that the earlier you school and discipline a child, the more likely they become mentally mature. So while it is definitely unlikely or hard to believe to you that a 6 or 9 year old can be mature, those who have been raised differently and are not a product of the stereotypes of modern society know otherwise and are a product of such.

As for your question, there is absolutely nothing morally wrong in marrying a 10 year old girl, if such a girl is mature and does not disapprove of the marriage.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
I appreciate and i agree with this and i too feel the same .That Question was targeted to Al-Fatihah and i believe that it is his deep faith in his religion that is holding him back and not his moral.

Response: To the contrary, it is a high regard for morality that makes me accept Islam and its marriage practices, as there is absolutely nothing harmful in such marriages. Rather, it is your social conditioning and bias that hold you back from seeing the morale.

Simplelogic

As for your question, there is absolutely nothing morally wrong in marrying a 10 year old girl, if such a girl is mature and does not disapprove of the marriage.

I specialize in rescuing young girls (8-15) from sex trafficking rings around the world. It is the worst social ill of our time and the greatest demonstration of evil on the planet. I realize you are not condoning kidnapping here, but by stating that it is ok to marry a "mature" 10 year old girl you have lost all credibility as a descent human being. I hope you wake up to the evil behind this insane comment and repent. If not, I pray the Creator completely blots your name out of His book, if it was ever even there.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
I specialize in rescuing young girls (8-15) from sex trafficking rings around the world. It is the worst social ill of our time and the greatest demonstration of evil on the planet. I realize you are not condoning kidnapping here, but by stating that it is ok to marry a "mature" 10 year old girl you have lost all credibility as a descent human being. I hope you wake up to the evil behind this insane comment and repent. If not, I pray the Creator completely blots your name out of His book, if it was ever even there.

Response: When you read the word "Marry" and think "kidnapping", it is you who loses all credibility. I hope you wake up and realize just how low you stooped yourself just to try to show fault in Islam, which only helped to show the beauty of Islam and the perversion in your ideology.

Simplelogic

Response: When you read the word "Marry" and think "kidnapping", it is you who loses all credibility. I hope you wake up and realize just how low you stooped yourself just to try to show fault in Islam, which only helped to show the beauty of Islam and the perversion in your ideology.
I never accused you of kidnapping. It was your insane comment about marrying a 10 year old! You disgrace the many wonderful Moslem's in the world with your comments. It is your disgusting passive mindset towards "child" marriage which has cause such a twisted and perverted culture around the world. You, and all who are like you are my enemies. I hope we never meet.

Simplelogic

I have no reason to besmirch Islam. I actually agree with many Islamic concepts and enjoy healthy dialogue with Muslims. Is there a huge problem with sexual assault against minors in Muslim countries….YES. The Catholics also have a huge problem with it! If you were an righteous man, you would address the sinful issues that are rampant in Muslim countries instead of trying to defend these concepts.

Boko Haram is still marrying off 10 year old girls which they captured in Nigeria. I guess its ok though because they are doing it under the context of "marriage".

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
I never accused you of kidnapping. It was your insane comment about marrying a 10 year old! You disgrace the many wonderful Moslem's in the world with your comments. It is your disgusting passive mindset towards "child" marriage which has cause such a twisted and perverted culture around the world. You, and all who are like you are my enemies. I hope we never meet.

Response: Yet your inability to find any harm in marrying a 10 year old girl debunks your claim and only exposes the perversion in your own ideology. Marriage is a loving act. Not a harm. So by calling marriage to a 10 year old as disgusting means according to your logic, your ideology condemns loving a 10 year old and condones harming them. That exposes the disgrace in your ideology. Not Islam.

morphesium

Response: Maturity does not occur in everyone at the same age and time. So asking whether someone of a certain age is maturity cannot be answered. Many societies, particularly those in the past and in Islamic traditions, begin to give adult responsibilities at 5 years old. So due to such an early age, they mature faster. In today's society, it's taught that a 5 year old is immature automatically, so they mature much slower. So it is very possible for a 6 or 9 year old to be mature. I was. So was everyone in my entire family. We were raised that way. Every one of my siblings had to be placed on a higher academic program than normal as a result. My elder sister started school at 2 or 3 years old, instead of the standard 5 years old. We all cooked family meals, performed chores, and many responsibilities that an adult is accustomed to doing at an early age. All studies show as well that the earlier you school and discipline a child, the more likely they become mentally mature. So while it is definitely unlikely or hard to believe to you that a 6 or 9 year old can be mature, those who have been raised differently and are not a product of the stereotypes of modern society know otherwise and are a product of such.

No sane man can agree with this. Giving adult responsibilities to a five year old won’t make the child mentally mature, It will only make the child mentally crippled. Giving adult responsibilities to a five year old child is punishing him/her with hardships. If this is the way you treat five year old kids, then your world (that includes you, people like you and your religion are all much more sinister than one can possibly imagine).

I have seen forest dwelling tribal people, they have no access to electricity, lives mostly by hunting and gathering; pretty much living like our ancestors did. And I have seen kids there (of varying ages) all playing and joyful – just like kids. Even they don’t give adult responsibilities to them. I tell you, these people are much more morally advanced than you. even more advanced than your prophet. They treat kids like kids and they keep far decency in their marriages.

Now, there are exceptional kids who at the age of nine complete graduation. But even they behave like kids of their age, not like adults.

Studies have shown that animals that had been exposed to violence and stress in their childhood tend to be very violent and troublesome in their adult life. This occurs even in humans. Kids that are exposed to such hardships often keep a low morale in their adulthood. There is even a quote in my native language that means “love a child and he will love the world”. Kids should be given the most peaceful atmosphere to grow up not hardships to make them mature. Kids should be treated like kids.

I only hope you keep much more morale standards.

Simplelogic

Response: Yet your inability to find any harm in marrying a 10 year old girl debunks your claim and only exposes the perversion in your own ideology. Marriage is a loving act. Not a harm. So by calling marriage to a 10 year old as disgusting means according to your logic, your ideology condemns loving a 10 year old and condones harming them. That exposes the disgrace in your ideology. Not Islam.

I can't believe I am even arguing this….

Al-Fatihah

Muslim

Response: No where in your own link does it say that loving and caring for a child is harmful. Therefore, your own link is evidence that child marriages where abuse is concerned is harmful. Not child marriages where love and consent is evolved. Thus your own link refutes you and makes my point.

Al-Fatihah

Muslim
No sane man can agree with this. Giving adult responsibilities to a five year old won’t make the child mentally mature, It will only make the child mentally crippled. Giving adult responsibilities to a five year old child is punishing him/her with hardships. If this is the way you treat five year old kids, then your world (that includes you, people like you and your religion are all much more sinister than one can possibly imagine).

I have seen forest dwelling tribal people, they have no access to electricity, lives mostly by hunting and gathering; pretty much living like our ancestors did. And I have seen kids there (of varying ages) all playing and joyful – just like kids. Even they don’t give adult responsibilities to them. I tell you, these people are much more morally advanced than you. even more advanced than your prophet. They treat kids like kids and they keep far decency in their marriages.

Now, there are exceptional kids who at the age of nine complete graduation. But even they behave like kids of their age, not like adults.

Studies have shown that animals that had been exposed to violence and stress in their childhood tend to be very violent and troublesome in their adult life. This occurs even in humans. Kids that are exposed to such hardships often keep a low morale in their adulthood. There is even a quote in my native language that means “love a child and he will love the world”. Kids should be given the most peaceful atmosphere to grow up not hardships to make them mature. Kids should be treated like kids.

I only hope you keep much more morale standards.

Response: You can't show any source that says that giving adult responsibilities does not help make a child mature, therefore refuting yourself. Whereas, the fact that people mature a different ages proves that how a person is raised and their environment determines maturity, thus making my point.

morphesium

Response: You can't show any source that says that giving adult responsibilities does not help make a child mature, therefore refuting yourself. Whereas, the fact that people mature a different ages proves that how a person is raised and their environment determines maturity, thus making my point.
yes, Aisha was playing with dolls after marriage. very matured.