• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

slabbey06

Bond-Servant of Christ
Oceans 13 on the plane Saturday. It was great! One of a few trilogies where I like them all equally.

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
I just bought Baise Moi on dvd. It's one violent and sexual film. Two girls who have had enough of socitiety, go on the rampage. It's strong stuff !! It's French by the way, but the sub-titles don't spoil the film at all.

Melissa G

cardero

Citizen Mod
Classic Albums Presents Frank Zappa Apostrophe/ Overnight Sensation
DVD/ Color/ Approx 98 Mins./ NR/ 1973
Frank Zappa's early 1970s albums "Over-Nite Sensation" and "Apostrophe (')" are two of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful works in a prolific career. This compilation of interviews, performance clips and home movie footage sheds light on the creation of these masterpieces. Songs include "Dinah-Moe Humm," "I'm the Slime," "Montana," "St. Alfonzo's Pancake Breakfast," "Dirty Love," "Cosmic Debris" and "Stink-Foot."

My friend Ralph came over today and brought this DVD over for us to watch. I am a big fan of the Classic Album series (I enjoy all that “making of” “behind the scene” stuff) and they do a good job of selecting great albums to profile as well as the movers and shakers who were all involved. If anyone gets their hands on this series, it is worth watching. Some that I have seen so far include.

Fleetwood Mac-Rumours
Steely Dan-Aja
Meatloaf-A Bat Out of Hell
Grateful Dead-Anthem
Stevie Wonder-Songs In The Key Of Life
Jimi Hendrix-Electric Ladyland
Lou Reed-Transformer

Smoke

Done here.
Day before yesterday I bought Reno 911: Miami. If you'd like to see an hour and a half long episode of "Reno 911!" with more profanity and less clothing, you'll love this movie. At the end of the movie, my husband said, "Well, that was a stupid movie." It was. I knew it would be.

Last night we watched You, Me and Dupree. Better than I expected it to be.

Yes Man

Premium Member
I saw Knocked Up and Grand Opening last night. Grand Opening was actaully funnier than I thought it would be for a corny independent movie.

Diogenes

I just watched Caddyshack again after many years of neglect. The bone headed vulgarities of the priveledged and underpriveledged on display always delivers. Ushpizin is next on my list-an Israeli film about Hasids and anger issues.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I just bought Baise Moi on dvd. It's one violent and sexual film. Two girls who have had enough of socitiety, go on the rampage. It's strong stuff !! It's French by the way, but the sub-titles don't spoil the film at all.

Melissa G

Terribly good movie, but I just can't see rapes in movies, so... :shrug:

I saw the simpsons movie yesterday. Funny movie, but it is like an episode only longer

cardero

Citizen Mod
Originally Posted by Melissa G

Bouncing Ball writes:Terribly good movie, but I just can't see rapes in movies, so... :shrug:

Just been added to my Netflix Queue.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
My husband and I watched Staying Alive on Friday. I thought it was going to stink but I kind of liked it.

cardero

Citizen Mod
MOUSE Vol. 1&2
DVD/ Color/ Approx. 90 Mins./ NR/ 2004
Twenty-year-old Sorata teaches art at the Yamanoue School, and no one would ever suspect that this mousy-looking teacherwould have a life beyond his studies. But Mouse, Sorata's secret alter ego, is a thief with international notoriety - and a shameless (and successful) flirt! With his sexy, busty assistants -- math teacher Mei Momozono, P.E. teacher Hazuki Kakio and school nurse Yayoi Kuribayashi -- Mouse is an unstoppable thief.

Kinky.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Fantastic Four (Commentary by the Producer, Mr. Fantastic, Sue Richards and The Thing)
DVD/ Color/ 105 Mins./ PG-13/ 2005
During a space voyage, four scientists are altered by cosmic rays: Reed Richards (Ioan Gruffudd) gains the ability to stretch his body; Sue Storm (Jessica Alba) can become invisible and create force fields; Johnny Storm (Chris Evans) controls fire; and Ben Grimm (Michael Chiklis) is turned into a super-strong … thing! Together, these "Fantastic Four" must thwart the evil plans of Dr. Doom (Julian MacMahon). Tim Story directs.

Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer (Commentary by Tim Story)
DVD/ Color/ 120 Mins./ PG-13/ 2007
This sequel to the 2005 blockbuster follows Fantastic Four superheroes Reed (Ioan Gruffudd), Sue (Jessica Alba), Johnny (Chris Evans) and Ben (Michael Chiklis) as they battle the enigmatic Silver Surfer (Doug Jones), who travels the earth preparing it for total destruction. Director Tim Story's comic book adventure introduces viewers to the space-faring explorer Silver Surfer, created in 1966 by legendary Marvel writers Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

After listening to these two commentaries, things are starting to make more sense to me.

cardero

Citizen Mod
CARS
DVD/ Color/ 116 Mins./ G/ 2006
Prepare to peel out with this revved-up animated adventure featuring classic automobiles, plenty of fender benders, guffaws galore and a Route 66 road trip with a crew that doesn't make pit stops. The star-studded voice cast includes Paul Newman, Owen Wilson, Bonnie Hunt and Cheech Marin. Nominated for the Best Animated Feature Oscar, Cars won Best Animated Film in the first category of its kind at the 2007 Golden Globes.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Barnyard
DVD/ Color/ 89 Mins./ PG/ 2006
When things get crazy at the farm, it's up to a boisterous bovine named Otis (voiced by Kevin James) to save the day in this computer-animated tale. The animals in this barnyard sing, dance and party, but Otis's stern dad (voiced by Sam Elliot) warns the crew to keep their cool around humans. Troublemaker Otis rarely listens to his pop, but when the farmer disappears and the animals go nutty, the young cow realizes he must stop the madness.