• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You Liked, But Were Rather Unsuccessful

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The 13th warrior. Slated by critics, really good film

The 100ft journey, i think one of Helen Mirrens best, didn't do well at the box office

ChristineM

Premium Member
Carry on Camping doesn't make the list?

Although it's repeated quite often on the lesser satellite tv channels (must be cheap) i am proud to say i have never watched it. I once was forced to watch carry on nurse and i have been adamant that it will never again watch a carry on film

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Although it's repeated quite often on the lesser satellite tv channels (must be cheap) i am proud to say i have never watched it. I once was forced to watch carry on nurse and i have been adamant that it will never again watch a carry on film

We only had 2 TV stations when I was growing up and there was only ever 1 movie shown a week at 8.30 of a Sunday night so the school would have movie nights a couple of times a year. I remember one time they showed us a Carry On festival, 3 of them back to back for a bunch of 11 to 17 year olds lol

ChristineM

Premium Member
We only had 2 TV stations when I was growing up and there was only ever 1 movie shown a week at 8.30 of a Sunday night so the school would have movie nights a couple of times a year. I remember one time they showed us a Carry On festival, 3 of them back to back for a bunch of 11 to 17 year olds lol

Australian education ain't what it used to be...

ChristineM

Premium Member
13th Warrior....very good.
That 2nd one....never heard of it.

I only watched the hundred foot journey because i know the village it was filmed in. Glad i did, we bought the dvd and watch it every now and again.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Death race 2000.

The Gods Must be Crazy.

Maximum Overdrive

( Still want automated self driving trucks? )
I remember liking The Gods Must Be Crazy.

81jyDU8eM3L._SL1500_.jpg

OIP.0BzYbS0yDFvJbt7K-6WWbgAAAA

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I liked his ax.
I though the whole concept of making an ex president to be a vampire hunter was awesome. I think they should do all of them, starting with George Washington and going right on through to President Biden.