• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You Liked, But Were Rather Unsuccessful

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Noah! My favorite movie.

It was the world's best movie for a week, and then the next week viewing dropped off by 60% or so!

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The Castle
Thunderstruck
Dirty Deeds
Deadline Gallipoli
Breaker Morant
The Dish

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Return to Oz is one of my most favourite films of all time, but it was panned.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I was wondering about that movie but never saw it. I thought it might be kind of a puff piece about what prison was like.

It is hilarious. Wonderful plot, lovable characters(well, I love them, but people think I'm weird).

I hate movies, but I love this one.

We Never Know

No Slack
Tears of the Sun(Bruce Willis) cost more than it grossed and was a little over done(rambo style) but was a good movie in my opinion.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Death race 2000.

The Gods Must be Crazy.

Maximum Overdrive

( Still want automated self driving trucks? )

Suave

Simulated character
The Shawshank Redemption was not a box office hit, this film barely made a profit at the box office in 1994. I really liked this film, but I still can't figure out how did Andy Dufresne reattach his poster of Raquel Welch on his prison cell wall from within his escape tunnel.?

C1XYS.png

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
The Shawshank Redemption was not a box office hit, this film barely made a profit at the box office in 1994. I really liked this film, but I still can't figure out how did Andy Dufresne reattach his poster of Raquel Welch on his prison cell wall from within his escape tunnel.?

C1XYS.png

I thought he just left it up when he went out.

In one scene, you see him working on making the hole, and the poster is still hanging, kind of like a flap door. I assume he just crawled out.