• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mother,daughter, sister, wife

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Hi all.
I have been all of these as well as a teacher, a preacher and a healer.
I have been here for a few days now. I have met some very interesting people, and have already managed to get under the skin of a few(sorry).
From 0-12 I was raised as a Southern Baptist.
From 12-16 I was introduced to the Catholic Church, as my mother remarried into it. The contradictions between the two were so drastic that I became anti-church.
My late teens and early twenties, I explored wicca, druidism, all the christian denominations, as well as many other religions.
When I was 25 a friend hired a rabbi to come to her house and teach us Hebrew. Once I started reading the bible in it's original language, all the condradictions were explained. Since then I have been on a path of seeking wisdom and helping others. And now I am here.

robtex

Veteran Member
cool avatar intresting story extensive research you will like it here..glad to have you.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
FlowerBells.gif
FlowerBells.gif

************Please to meet you and Welcome to RF.*************