• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail...funniest movie ever.

rheff78

I'm your huckleberry.
I defy someone to tell me of a funnier movie than this. What's that? No matter, you already loose, because there is no funnier movie.

There are some who call me.....Tim?

A

angellous_evangellous

I actually think that Rat Race and So I Married an Axe Murderer is funnier than both.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
It is one of the funniest, but the crown has to go to "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective". I have never laughed as hard at a movie. And this excludes "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls", as that was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

A

angellous_evangellous

It is one of the funniest, but the crown has to go to "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective". I have never laughed as hard at a movie. And this excludes "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls", as that was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

That simply demonstrates (a) your lack of taste OR (b) a curious dearth of movie watching experience...:rolleyes:

rheff78

I'm your huckleberry.
oh come on guys. Nothing beats a rabbit biting people's heads off.

That's one of the most ill tempered rabbits ever. It's got teeth and...and...look at the bones!!

rheff78

I'm your huckleberry.
doppelgänger;1155993 said:
This is Spinal Tap is in the same league with Holy Grail and Life of Brian.

THis is Spinal Tap is good. But it's a 10 where Holy Grail is an 11!!

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
oh come on guys. Nothing beats a rabbit biting people's heads off.

That's one of the most ill tempered rabbits ever. It's got teeth and...and...look at the bones!!

Yes, but does it have a frickin' laser beam on its head?

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
I've noticed that Grail fans are more apt than many others to break into quoting lines, but Spinal Tap has its share...

David St. Hubbins: I, for one, do not think the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem may have been that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf. That tended to understate the hugeness of the object.
Ian Faith: Nigel gave me a drawing that said 18 inches. Now, whether or not he knows the difference between feet and inches is not my problem. I do what I'm told.
David St. Hubbins: But you're not as confused as him, are you? I mean, it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel.

. . .

David St. Hubbins: We say, "Love your brother." We don't say it really, but -
Nigel Tufnel: We don't literally say it.
David St. Hubbins: No, we don't say it.
Nigel Tufnel: We don't really, literally mean it.
David St. Hubbins: No, we don't believe it either, but -
Nigel Tufnel: But we're not racists.
David St. Hubbins: But that message should be clear.

rheff78

I'm your huckleberry.
They both have their share. So does Austin Powers and some other funny movies. But seriously, we've got to stop saying it. Ugh, I said it. There, I did it again. Stop it. AHHHHh!

cardero

Citizen Mod
doppelgänger;1156005 said:
"The bigger the cushion . . . the better the pushin' . . . or so I am told . . ."

Smell the glove, Rheff. Smell it and weep!
What is synonymous with both films, is that the experience is not complete unless one owns both soundracks.