• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Monotheists only: Are you religious?

Monotheists only: are you religious?

• Total voters

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Religious? Meh, comme ci, comme ça. I'm spiritual and devoted. I'm not a temple-goer but I worship at my home altar and pray whenever and wherever I can.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Are we counting panentheist as a form of monotheism?

I am, for myself, as I am a monotheist. For me, everything is within Lord Krishna, the Supreme One. In fact "krsnas tu bhagavan svayam" in my title means "Krishna is God Himself".

ForeverFaithful

Son Worshiper
Christian, Spelled with a capital C, but a lower case c for catholic, o for orthodox and e for evangelical. Recently more conservative theologically then most and a faithful attendee of the Anglican Church of Canada, happy to be at your serve :D

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Wasn't sure what you meant by religious. I am monotheistic (pantheistic), but pertain to no specific religion, although I am very spiritual, if anything, reality is a religion itself.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
After searching my conscience for all of about 10 minutes, I voted 'no'.

I am a Hindu, I believe in Shiva, I do my spiritual practices, I do prayer and meditation, but I cannot say that I am really religious because I don't know what it means to be religious...I guess I am just spiritual.