• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moments You're Looking Forward To

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Looking forward to getting the characters for my graphic novel just right so I can start working on scenes.

Looking forward to getting the hang of my Sketchbook program so I can do at least half the art work on my computer.

Looking forward to taking a cpl classes at the local jr. college next quarter (taking an art class. :D)

Looking forward to figuring out how to import/export/scan/and post some of the stuff I already have done on the project.

Oh yeah, and this:

Mankind's doom!
Booowhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha, etc!

Wirey

Fartist
What are the moments that you're looking forward to, right now in your life?

Please share them here. They can be anything: Career related stuff, relationship related stuff, a personal goal you're awaiting to achieve etc...Basically, both the big stuff and the small stuff.

I'll start.

One of the moments i'm looking forward to is when i get to see again a certain kitten that i spent a day taking care of a while ago, just to know how he's doing for sure.

Seeing all my kids succeeding so I can lay down and die in peace. Really, what is there after that? An old folk's home? Learning to change my own diapers?

R34L1TY

Neurology Nerd.
Hmm, I guess 2017 I'll be done schooling.

And sometime this week I am supposed to get some Science books I ordered delivered.

I live a sad life lol.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
I'm looking forward to retirement. My current project is a small cottage that is 100% green and off grid. I don't want the home to be physically hooked to any public utilities, of course there will be wireless services like phone, internet and TV signal.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Looking forward to our marriage anniversary, the 20th. On the weekend we're going to London, we've planned a few things, like going to Hyper Japan, going to a Korean restaurent (mmm Korean BBQ) and shop in Camden, probably. :D

Got also a new thing to look forward to, we're going to London again in December, going to The Making of Harry Potter tour. ^_^ We're both massive fans so that's going to be great!

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Is this a "bucket list" question?

Not necessarily. Like i said in the OP, these can be small stuff or major stuff in your life, anything. Stuff you're just looking forward to now, or stuff that are personal goals for example you're waiting to achieve etc..

R34L1TY

Neurology Nerd.
I'm looking forward to retirement. My current project is a small cottage that is 100% green and off grid. I don't want the home to be physically hooked to any public utilities, of course there will be wireless services like phone, internet and TV signal.

That sounds sweet! And get yourself one of those Tesla Roadsters to go along with it =).

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Looking forward to yoga this afternoon.

To seeing the family when I get home late.

To the holidays and to eating mashed potatoes, turkey, gravy, and sweet potatoes. Not to mention sharing a whiskey sour with my 93 year old grandmother (those are always THE BEST conversations).

To turning a profit at the business (we're SO CLOSE).

I'm looking forward to traveling around the country and around the world with the hubbie.