• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mom Died Recently

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
That was a beautiful tribute to a life well lived @Sunstone.
We can all love our Moms just for fulfilling their caring and nurturing role from birth to adulthood, but not everyone has the privilege of respecting them for their strengths and achievements outside of that role. How amazing to discover so many more than you ever knew about. Like finding buried treasures.

As one caring for my own mother in her nineties, I too have amazing things to recount about her life and experiences....and her incredible strength in the face of overwhelming tragedy.....I cannot imagine my life without her.
I guess this is when our beliefs sustain us.

Grief is like a dark tunnel....of undetermined length. We enter, but no one knows how long we will take to see the light and emerge from the other side.

May you have peace and continue to keep your mother's wonderful legacy in your heart. :herb: :rose::herb:

Thank you for your very kind words, Deeje. My best wishes for your mother and you.

WalterTrull

Godfella
Sounds like quite a wonderful woman. Sorry you have to be without her. Wouldn't it be great if we could see where she is now. Probably getting everything in the black there in short order too.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Sounds like quite a wonderful woman. Sorry you have to be without her. Wouldn't it be great if we could see where she is now. Probably getting everything in the black there in short order too.

Thanks for your kind words, Walter! She'd have gotten a kick out of your image of her putting things in the black!